Official Community Forums Home

I'll Share Mine!

Noahsmommy87

• Members

Well I got pregnant 4 months after my husband and I started dating. Well unfortonatly he was still legally married when we got together. Happily seperate for 5 months she was CRAZY and pulled a knife on him, they had only be married for about 4-5 months. Well when their year was up he didn't have the money to pay 400 or so for the divorce, so he was waiting for the money. Well May came around and she FINALLY sent papers, good for her to get off her lazy butt and do something (she had met someone). Well my Baby shower was the first weekend of June, and he got the papers back from her the end of may that the divorce was final. Well he bought my rings (we got a bridal set) and I KNEW he was going to ask me SOON. I had also told him I wanted to be engaged before my baby shower, I didn't want to introduce him as my boyfriend. Well Friday night went by NOTHING, so saturday morning rolls around and I woke up at 5 in the morning OMG! I was 9 months pregnant needless to say and I wanted to be engaged before my baby shower. I woke up got a shower and everything, and finally my husband realized something was up. I finally broke down in the bathroom and told him I wanted to be engaged and blah blah sob sob hah (one of the reasons I don't miss being pregnant!). So my wonderful husband took me to a historic park around our area and found a beautiful clearing in the trees and got down on one knee and asked me. We both cried of course and I said yes DUH haha. I being pregnant ruined his real plans, he wanted to wait till sunday and drive up to the mountians and ask me up there. But I have to say when our son ask how daddy asked mommy to marry him we'll have quite a story!

I hope you enjoy, can't wait to read some of yours!

• Members

A very emotional story. Thanks for sharing it ;)

• Members

I never thought of that Valnytn thanks for the idea, I think I'll plant the seeds in his head! He can ask me to marry him again, hehe!

Glad you enjoyed the story!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy