Official Community Forums Home

Not Quite There....yet

• Members

So I decided that after joining TT and having matured a lot that it was time to actually learn how to please oneself. I am in the process of getting a toy, haven't had a moment between work and school. But I figured just exploring my body and touching is a start. For those of you who haven't read my early early posts, I mentioned growing up in a very very strict family where masturbation sex etc. was never TALKED about or mentioned. it was pretty much like a death sentence mentioning sex. We just didn't talk or ask about it. I still to this day wonder if my parents were just shy or afraid to talk about it with us, didn't care, or thought it was a no way in hell never going to happen situation. Not sure. My parents' attitude has always been don't ask don't tell with everything, including this I suppose. So anyways, I was late to catch on to this pleasuring yourself thing. I have always been intrigued with doing so, and wanting to get this intense orgasm (of course, practice), but nevertheless I wanted to. So after cleaning up, I just layed there in the shower, and felt the amazing steam and heat. I tilted my body upwards to feel the jets inside, and it felt amazing! I probably sound so stupid...lol...I was just touching and looking at my body and teasing my nipples, and just noticing it in a different light I guess... I decided well, until I get this toy, I tried to insert a finger and see what would happen. I tried to make something happen or wanted to feel some sort of pleasure...nothing. I was relaxed, and I wasn't looking for an O or anything, just some sort of something, nothing... I gave up and just laid there with the jets on me. Perhaps I just need the extra stimulation from a vibe?

Maybe I'm just new and that's all.

Any advice?

• Members

The only advice I see fit to offer here is that you should proceed in the way that you feel most comfortable with. With some people, as I'm sure you've seen here, it takes a bit of time to learn to relax and enjoy the wonders of our own bodies.

• Members

Agreed, just explore yourself and have fun! You'll figure out soon enough what gets you going :)

• Members

rub your clit and try different motions. also try keeping the jets on you and see if u can orgasm from them to!

vibs do help out a lot, but every orgasm is differnt and u might find that doing it with your hands is better. so experiment =]

• Members

My gf seems to enjoy rubbing her clit area and rubbing her fingertips lightly through her lips. It does help her to get nice and juicy for whatever. Starting with your finger may be a good idea to get used to the feel of having something inside you. Since the shower is on soap her up and explore what feels good until you are wet enough for more.

• Members
May I suggest buying a waterproof egg that you rub on your clit in the shower? (you can use soap, too) It has several different speeds and is larger than a bullet so it will be easier for you to use on your clit. ;) The vibrations feel wooonnnderful and might surprise you with an O. :D You can also play with it around the opening of your vagina (where the nerve endings are) and even slip it inside and see what that feels like.

Don't forget to buy some lube, 'cause you'll want to play with this one outside the shower! :P

Have fun!

Tig

Thanks tig! these are some useful suggestions! I'll have to let ya know how it works out :] thank ya

• Members
Thanks tig! these are some useful suggestions! I'll have to let ya know how it works out :] thank ya

Send us an update, we want to track your progress

Glenn

• Members

Don't keep thinking about the your goal...just do what feel pleasureable and you'll reach it.

Also look over the sex education part of this site, it may be helpful