Official Community Forums Home

Bi Or Bicurious?

• Members

Hi,I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks.I see that most people here are very opened minded.I would like to know how many of you are bi or had a bi experience?Also did this involve a third person[another man or women]?My husband has never expressed or suggested having a threesome or me being with a woman.I admire a woman's body and have been thinking what it would be like to have oral with a woman.Oral

• Members

I am definitely bi-curious. I don't know what I would do if the situation presented itself; it is easy to say what I would do and different to do it. I think my curiosity would overcome any nervousness i had about it...especially if I knew the woman well.

I am definitely bi-curious. I don't know what I would do if the situation presented itself; it is easy to say what I would do and different to do it. I think my curiosity would overcome any nervousness i had about it...especially if I knew the woman well.

My response exactly!

• Members

I am 100% bi-sexual. I have been in a relationship with another woman - a total relationship. I have had many threesomes, MMF and FFM. I still consider myself to be bi-sexual (it doesn't just go away, in my opinion) but I fell in love with a man, so that part of me is on hold, or on a shelf, for now anyway! ;)

• Members

I've never been with a woman, but I consider myself bisexual. There's no curiosity about it... I'd definitely be with a woman, if that's who I happened to fall for, it's just that I've had better luck with guys (they are so much easier, after all! :P) My high school crush was a girl.

• Members

Been there, and I don't consider myself bi sexual, it was more of an "interesting, fun time" in my life. I love men too much, so I'd have to say no to bi curious since I've done that and a definate no to bisexual since I would not engage in it now.

• Members

I am also 100% percent Bi-sexual. I have been with a women as a relationship in the past and also have been in a 3some with an X both way MMF and FFM. I will say it wasnt as exciting with another man as it was with a women. I also agree with Mikayla it doesnt go away. :P

• Members

I'm definitely another 100% bisexual woman. I've had almost as many female love interests as I have male. it's just that the traditional heterosexual relationships tended to work out better logistically speaking when younger and with very unaccepting, overbearing parents. My "best friend" for most of high school actually ended up as my girlfriend in the end, and ended up running off with my ex boyfriend our senior year :rolleyes: Talk about drama!

I'm currently in love with an amazing man, but definitely have not lost my love of or attraction to the same sex, KitsyLover and I frequently have fun conversations about our tastes in women, my previous relationships with women, etc.

• Members

I've leaned to the curious side but the turn on for me in fantasy is doing it in front of a member of the opposite sex who was getting turned on by it and I getting turned on by seeing them get turned on. I did give a bj once to a bi/gay friend years ago as an experiment during a 4 some and it was new and different. Today I prefer to just live my fantasy out with my wife and her strap on. so maybe it 85/15 hetro/curious

• Members

I've never thought of myself as bi-curious or bi-anything... since I've always had relationships with and have always been attracted to men. But I find myself in a relationship with a woman now, albeit it long distance... and the funny thing is... I don't look at women now, and say omg I want her. Yet when I talk to or video call with this woman... god she makes me sooooo wet and I want her sooo bad. So I don't really know what to consider myself. It's pretty confusing for me. I am not attracted to women in general at all... but this ONE woman god, I want her and think of her ALL the time. We've met once and it was a fantastic mind blowing experience. We're meeting up again in 7 days for the second time ever. I can't wait to have another mind blowing experience with her.

So what would I be?? bi- curious? or just bi-for this ONE woman?? IDK. I don't ever see my attraction to her going away... and I am definitely not attracted like I am with her to other women... sooo hmmmm..IDK..Oh well... does it really matter? I think not, as long as I'm happy. That's all that matters.

Thougts on this?? Can you be attracted to ONE person of the same sex and not be bi?? Or are you bi if you have thoughts for anyone of the same sex??

Just throwing this out there to hear some thoughts on this.

• Members
I've never thought of myself as bi-curious or bi-anything... since I've always had relationships with and have always been attracted to men. But I find myself in a relationship with a woman now, albeit it long distance... and the funny thing is... I don't look at women now, and say omg I want her. Yet when I talk to or video call with this woman... god she makes me sooooo wet and I want her sooo bad. So I don't really know what to consider myself. It's pretty confusing for me. I am not attracted to women in general at all... but this ONE woman god, I want her and think of her ALL the time. We've met once and it was a fantastic mind blowing experience. We're meeting up again in 7 days for the second time ever. I can't wait to have another mind blowing experience with her.

So what would I be?? bi- curious? or just bi-for this ONE woman?? IDK. I don't ever see my attraction to her going away... and I am definitely not attracted like I am with her to other women... sooo hmmmm..IDK..Oh well... does it really matter? I think not, as long as I'm happy. That's all that matters.

Thougts on this?? Can you be attracted to ONE person of the same sex and not be bi?? Or are you bi if you have thoughts for anyone of the same sex??

Just throwing this out there to hear some thoughts on this.

Like a temporary bi

Glenn

• Members

When I read this question, I had to kinda chuckle and look to my husband for a quick conversation. We've talked about everything under the sun (and then some), but we've never actually used labels before, so it was odd to just spit-out a response to the thread.

To me, love is love; it doesn't matter which gender the recipient happens to be. I've been deeply in love with one woman and had a long-distance romance with another. I also believe the heart can love more than one person at a time.

I'm in a committed loving relationship with Thurisas (my husband). That means, no matter what, he's the one with whom I want to spend my life. I'm not currently active with any other person, male or female, but I'm happy being with either.

So, I suppose if I were to answer the original question (for the first time ever *chuckle*), I would say I'm bi-sexual.

• Members

Just because you have been with some one of the same sex dose not make you bi-sexual, although this is a discusion in itself. being bi-sexual is the willingness to have a meaningful relationship with either sex. usualy not at the same time, as most would consider this cheating. I myself am bi-sexual although currently in a long term relationship with a woman.

• Review Team

I am bi, I have had 2 times where I have had an oppertunity to have 2 female sand a male. Both were very nice. i love the female body I think it is very sensual and I like to look at it. I didnt find out I was interested fully in girls till highschool. I now am married and have a 4 year old. I still have desires to be with a woman for more of I think a sensual reason than sexual. It just turns me on. However I love my cock too which is why I married a man, I find most women no offence annoying at times and cant stand it.

• Members

Had an experience in when I was around 14-15 not for me though. I love men...

• Members

I am 100% bisexual. I had a short relationship with a woman not too long ago. I have had a fmf 3 some with my hubby not exactly sure if I will be making a habit of that. i want the woman all to myself.

Erika

• Members
Had an experience in when I was around 14-15 not for me though. I love men...

and shoes. Don't forget the shoes :lol:

• Members
and shoes. Don't forget the shoes :lol:
You know it BABY!!!

• Members

Been there done that! And I have to admit I still find myself wanting a woman sometimes. My hubby and I talk and I wish and think about having another woman. I'd LOVE to bring another woman in our bed. BUT we're slightly jealous people and we're afraid that it would have a bad effect on our relationship. I see NOTHING wrong with couples that do that! But so far we just aren't one of those couples. I kinda wish we were, I see a LOT of attractive women that my hubby and I'd LOVE to do haha. But we're just afraid of the out come with it, plus he HATES the thought of watching me with someone else. But he's also the man that doesn't really like toys b/c he thinks they're going to replace him. I guess I gotta get him more secure in hisself. But we've talked about visiting a swingers club thats near us and he knows the people that run it, but we haven't done it yet.

But I love a womans body, and I think woman are sexy and beautiful! And I won't lie, a naked woman turns me on more then a naked man. So I'm not sure what you might classify me as, bi-sometimes haha...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I am 100% Bi-sexual. I enjoy the touch and kiss of another woman. My hubby and I have experienced FMF and enjoyed it very much and I have also had just the FF which is also wonderful. There is something about being with a woman that a man cannot full fill. I guess that is why I love it so much. I did not really find out or react on my curiosity until I was about 25 or so and I am not 32 so I am not that experienced but I will say it is something that I enjoy. :kiss:

• 7 years later...
  • Members

I am 100 % bi and used to crossdress before i got married anow after 10 yrs i came out to wife and now she want me to dress and see me with men

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biguy89 said:

I am 100 % bi and used to crossdress before i got married anow after 10 yrs i came out to wife and now she want me to dress and see me with men

I'm glad that you were finally able to come out to her. It's sad that you had to wait 10 yrs instead of being open with her from the very beginning, but I'm glad it worked out for the best. Now the question/concern is whether or not you also be with men, or continue to be monogomous. I hope it all works out for you.

• Members

I am going to be able to be with men as well she brought  home one of her freinds from.work.yesterday we played just didnt go all the way

• Members

While I would not label myself as bi-curious or 100% bi-sexual. I am not 100% hetero either. But finding the right person is important. Having someone that can be in an equal partnership, with matching dreams, desires and goals is what I look for. As I have mentioned before, somewhere, I can see myself in a long term relationship with a woman and not so much with a man. I am much more "choosy" whith my attraction to men. So there are very few that excite me, but there are some. Women on the other hand are, for me, all around enticing to me. 

• Like 2

• Members

RC4BLUE, that is so very well stated.  I wish more men and women were more open to what they actually feel, sexually and romantically.  I honestly think that some people are scared not to fit into a box.  Like if they aren't under one label or another, then they won't have an identity.  

• Like 1