Official Community Forums Home

Toys For Boys

mystofpric

• Members

Normally when I think of a guys toy I think of a shiney new power tool or something butw hile that make make him happy, I want to get him all hot and bothered, so what do you guys recommend? He's pretty tame apperently (just a big talker) and I think this my help with his finishing problem. And I think it's worth a shot. So I'm totally clueless as to what toys guys like (i have my favorits but he's not back-door kind of a guy) so please enlighten me!

Suzy

• Members

If he's "not a back-door kind of guy," I'd suggest other "boy toys" he can play with, like cockrings or masturbating sleeves. I've posted about our favorite cockrings here in this other thread and Thurisas (my husband) just recently wrote a review for his first sleeve here. Take a peek also through the shopping guide's related sections and read what reviews there are for the items listed there.

Good luck! I hope you find something you both enjoy! :)

• Members

Here ya go, give this article a try:

Male Masturbation

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My hubby really likes this one Double Pleasure Comfort Grip Stroker

here is link to our review--

Double pleasure comfort grip stroker review

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I own a sleeve and it leaves a lot to be desired...certianly nothing special for me. I bought a 'cyber skin pussy' yesterday (expensive) but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Tonight, it will be put to the test!!

thats what i got my guy he LOVED it i added another bullet by his balls and he went through the roof ;)

• Members

My husband has two including the recent freebie. He prefers the pearl pleasure stroker which I bought for him here (don't know how to link stuff, sorry). He says the finger grip things work well. I've tried to use it on him but I need to practice.

• Members

I bought a 'cyber skin pussy' yesterday (expensive) but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

that's what i bought my hubby he LOVES it. :D

i have to admit i saw a FUCKSALL. yep its a attachment that goes onto a sawsall.

sorry i don't think i'd like to be on the recieving end of that. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We bought, or actually my husband bought three different sleeves. He likes the UR3 material in sleeves.

We did look at the torso ones. They are expensive and bulky to pick up.

His toys look like a pussy, vs the standard tube. He purchased off site because he wanted to actually feel them and see them before purchase.

Lanny Barbie

And Autumn, she is beautiful in real life. Very realistic: Autumn

and likes her cause he said she looks like me :huh: well I dunno bout that cause I never really looked at myself down there.

And there is another one, not sure of her name :lol:

Anyway there are alot of variations on strokers out there, it depends on his preference.

ETA: The third *woman* is Lacey. His reviews coming soon.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Here ya go, give this article a try:

Male Masturbation

GEEZE LOUISE Mikayla your hubby is an excellent writer. He should be in sales...

• Members
GEEZE LOUISE Mikayla your hubby is an excellent writer. He should be in sales...

B) ......... :D .........HOLY CRAP BATMAN 2 0 0 SEX TOYS?!?!?!?? UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!!!!! :P