Official Community Forums Home

Aggravating

sun_flower969

• Members

I have been masturbating since I was a teenager. The first orgasm I ever had was due to masturbation. For the longest time I could only orgasm with clitoral stimulation via manual or oral attention. Now I have G-spot and multiple orgasms consistently. My issue is this, I want to ejaculate! I want to know what that feels like! Aiden gave me a book about female ejaculation. I have read some of it and tried today to do what it said etc. I just can't seem to get there on my own. I ended up going clitoral like always. I don't feel as aroused by myself. I know I have to figure this out but I think I literally have trouble reaching my G-spot on my own. Even with a toy it still doesn't feel right or as good as when My H does it for/to me. The sex we have is great, the orgasms are awesome, am I just being greedy? Should I just let it go? Sometimes I think it will show up on it's own some night... Kind of like my first G-spot O did. I feel frustrated. I know this may be an opposite problem than most people. Can anyone relate?

• Members
I have been masturbating since I was a teenager. The first orgasm I ever had was due to masturbation. For the longest time I could only orgasm with clitoral stimulation via manual or oral attention. Now I have G-spot and multiple orgasms consistently. My issue is this, I want to ejaculate! I want to know what that feels like! Aiden gave me a book about female ejaculation. I have read some of it and tried today to do what it said etc. I just can't seem to get there on my own. I ended up going clitoral like always. I don't feel as aroused by myself. I know I have to figure this out but I think I literally have trouble reaching my G-spot on my own. Even with a toy it still doesn't feel right or as good as when My H does it for/to me. The sex we have is great, the orgasms are awesome, am I just being greedy? Should I just let it go? Sometimes I think it will show up on it's own some night... Kind of like my first G-spot O did. I feel frustrated. I know this may be an opposite problem than most people. Can anyone relate?

Sun, i can relate big time. I masturbated since I was a child. I always had an orgasm. I orgasm from penetration. I orgasm from Gspot stimulation, but I have never had one squirt of anything I certainly get wet, enough to leave a big wet circle on the bed, but have never ejaculated to my knowledge. I've bought G-spot stimulators and tried everything i can think of. I guess I'm not one of the women who squirt. But i have multiple orgasms, and not all women do that. So i have had to accept the fact I may not be able to, but not for lack of trying!! Still working on it, you never know!!

• Members
Sun, i can relate big time. I masturbated since I was a child. I always had an orgasm. I orgasm from penetration. I orgasm from Gspot stimulation, but I have never had one squirt of anything I certainly get wet, enough to leave a big wet circle on the bed, but have never ejaculated to my knowledge. I've bought G-spot stimulators and tried everything i can think of. I guess I'm not one of the women who squirt. But i have multiple orgasms, and not all women do that. So i have had to accept the fact I may not be able to, but not for lack of trying!! Still working on it, you never know!!

i am exactly the same as pinky here............... so i don't know anyrhing that can help you

• Members

Oh girls, have you read my article on G-spot orgasms? If you have (or haven't) you will know that while every woman technically has a g-spot, she may not be able to ejaculate with stimulation from it. If you are having G-orgasms, and NOT ejaculating, there could be many reasons for this.

(1) you are not hydrated enough - the more water in, the more water out

(2) you may have a G-spot that does not ejaculate

(3) you may need more or harder stimulation. the more aroused you are, the fuller your spot becomes, and hence, the more likely you are to ejaculate.

(4) you may be missing the spot. Unless you are CERTAIN that you are stimming the spot, it might just feel good and you are thinking you are hitting it but aren't

(5) you need to keep going after the first g-spot O

I was like you gals, could have the feeling, but not the ejaculation. Then, one night my BF and I were fooling around. We had been at it a while, I had countless clitoral Os, then a few G-spot Os, but he did not relent and kept going. Then, I felt this sensation, this really intense, almost painful, I have to pee sensation and all of a sudden I was squirting an obscene amount of liquid - it was fantastic! Since then I can have them fairly easily, so do not give up!

• Members

I am echoing Mikayla here, those points are key. I don't think every woman has the gushing orgasms that are described or shown on clips.

I know for me it happens when it happens. I can't even get a Gspot orgasm on my own, with his help I can. Easily.

I did tell Sun that an odd thing happened one night totally not while having sex. We had finished, I had a gspot orgasm, (those ones paralyze me) *sigh* and I was in the bathroom cleaning up. He had come quite a bit in me, I was wiping and as I went to wipe again my finger slid in me and well it was a literal spray of fluid. I was like wth?? :lol:

My husband has said that he feels it when his fingers are there, it's like a gush of fluid.

But many times with me it's a huge puddle.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to try for a different type of orgasm, I mean why not??

Ask hubby to get down there and watch while he gives you a gspotter. He will be able to tell you what is happening.

And there is nothing wrong with playing clitorally while working on the spot ones.

And my best advice is to get a couple clitoral ones first, really get that spot stimulated and when you feel the urge to push, PUSH. Your body will learn it.

Oh and bring towels :D

• Members

Thanks Girls!

Mikayla, The G-spot article is what initially lead me to this forum :)

Quite possible I am not hydrated enough I am bad about drinking enough water.

More or harder I don't know it is great with My H but by myself I cant get it! I swear I cant reach!

I have tried the pushing thing but only once and I did feel a little sensation but no gush. (after all I did just get the book from you Monday!)

For sure, I am certain I am stimulating the right place however I don't really feel the arousal I do when with him. I fantasize etc it just feels I dunno, less, almost futile. Weird since as a teen I used to be practically addicted to masturbating...

I get, that once you have it, it comes easily because that is what happened with my first G-spot O. Now it is second nature. I am just frustrated with this. I will keep trying and report my progress.

I appreciate all your input!

• Members

Hmm.. I think keep trying. You have to get that gspot really swollen. It will happen.

• Members

Does anyone think maybe being overweight has anything to do with it??? I am not at my most heavy but not my most thin either... kind of in between if you will. Any thoughts???

• Members

Girlfriend. In a word ...no. I mean HELLO!! Look at me. I am not Twiggy's evil twin here. :P

• Members

Thanks or the information. I did read Mikayla's article, which started me on buying Gspot stimulators, but even after a fairly enthusiastic night, can't get there. Oh, well. It's not like it's painful to practice!! Now i just need that partner.......

• Members
Girlfriend. In a word ...no. I mean HELLO!! Look at me. I am not Twiggy's evil twin here. :P

I know what you mean but you also have told me your struggles trying to have multiples etc. My brain is just trying to rule things out. Oh and GET this, This AM I was coerced :P into having a quickie after I put the girls on the bus. It lasted about 20 min and I came 5X! I don't know WTF I am complaining about anymore! Maybe I have no right! :rolleyes:

• Members
Does anyone think maybe being overweight has anything to do with it??? I am not at my most heavy but not my most thin either... kind of in between if you will. Any thoughts???

OKay I tried to comment on this last night, but i got kidnapped and taken into the chat. <yawn> 3am is past my bed time. But i did see Rob make an apperence! That was fun!

ANy who, i'm getting distracted, I was going to say that being Massively Over weight or Obese (there is apperently now stages of being heavy) would definitely have an effect, but hun, I don't think you are. I'm talking doctors warning you to lose weight or you'll never walk again. Not just average or even a above average, I'm talking big. Fat Bastard(pardon the reference) big. Your not, Period. So not a concern. I like I read in comso that only something liek 1 in 10 women can do this without trying. Don't quote meon the numbers, I'm still tried. :) The other 9 have to work on it, so that's what your doing working on it.

• Members
OKay I tried to comment on this last night, but i got kidnapped and taken into the chat. <yawn> 3am is past my bed time. But i did see Rob make an apperence! That was fun!

ANy who, i'm getting distracted, I was going to say that being Massively Over weight or Obese (there is apperently now stages of being heavy) would definitely have an effect, but hun, I don't think you are. I'm talking doctors warning you to lose weight or you'll never walk again. Not just average or even a above average, I'm talking big. Fat Bastard(pardon the reference) big. Your not, Period. So not a concern. I like I read in comso that only something liek 1 in 10 women can do this without trying. Don't quote meon the numbers, I'm still tried. :) The other 9 have to work on it, so that's what your doing working on it.

Thanks for saying that but I am at a very high weight for my height of 5'2":(

• Members

I have to comment on the overweight bit.

I have noticed that since I am overweight (bigger then I have ever been) I have more O’s but i beleive it’s because I have learned from all of you.

On the FLIP side when I was thin (size 8) most of my O’s were of a mental kind not so much physical

• Members
I know what you mean but you also have told me your struggles trying to have multiples etc. My brain is just trying to rule things out. Oh and GET this, This AM I was coerced :P into having a quickie after I put the girls on the bus. It lasted about 20 min and I came 5X! I don't know WTF I am complaining about anymore! Maybe I have no right! :rolleyes:

5x :o Ok this is war woman :lol: j/k It will happen.

P.S I have more toys than you and now hubby has one of his own *neener neener neener* :P

• Members
5x :o Ok this is war woman :lol: j/k It will happen.

P.S I have more toys than you and now hubby has one of his own *neener neener neener* :P

I am his ONLY toy and that better be enough! ;) I don't want a lot of toys... just a couple of REALLY good ones! So na na na! JK I am not trying to compete I hope you don't think so.

• Members
I am his ONLY toy and that better be enough! ;) I don't want a lot of toys... just a couple of REALLY good ones! So na na na! JK I am not trying to compete I hope you don't think so.

Of course not, I'm just teasing you! *hugs*

I think it's wonderful that you two have what you have. Look at the others out there, as we've talked, the ones you posted about.

And you're not his "only" toy, you're his BEST toy. ;)

Hi, I've been with my husband 20 yrs and actually just squirted about a month ago, It was the most intense feeling EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I was completely amazed!!!!

Wish you luck!!!

Of course not, I'm just teasing you! *hugs*

I think it's wonderful that you two have what you have. Look at the others out there, as we've talked, the ones you posted about.

And you're not his "only" toy, you're his BEST toy. ;)

• Members

I've always had a hard time reaching orgasm, but when I do, I almost always squirt. But this just started maybe two years ago.

The first time that it happened, I was actually using a vibrating facial massager. Since its shape was kind of round and flat, to get maximum contact, I was on my back, my knees were bent but out to each side, my feet flat against each other. (does that make sense?)

I'm not sure if it had to do with the facial massager or the position of my legs, but I squirted, and from clitoral stimulation alone. Come to think of it, since that first time, I've used other more traditional vibes, but got in the habit of that same leg position. Maybe that does have something to do with it.

Also, even though I use a vibe, it still takes anywhere from 15-30 minutes for me to orgasm.

So, maybe extended play would help? Bringing yourself to the brink a few times before actually climaxing?