Official Community Forums Home

Big Cherry Vibro-dong (my New Best Friend!)

chloegirl

• Members

Big Cherry Vibro-Dong

When I opened my package earlier today and saw this monster my jaw literally dropped and I was thinking "OMG what have I done now? I'll never be able to fit that gargantuan thing!" but it's just too tempting and I love an adventure so of course I'm gonna give it a go. Washed it and my other new things up and started in using my new Insatiable Rose first (which is awesome in it's own right!). After a couple of nice ones with that I was more than ready to try that new big boy and low and behold it fits just fine! Amazingly huge, filling, just the right hardnes, and that nice vibe (which I admit could stand to be stronger with a behemoth like this) and it's amazing what you can accomodate when properly aroused! That thing took me over the edge 2 more times till I was in one of those satiated stupors where you can't move for awhile! I think I have a new best friend here....This one's going to intimidate the crap out of hubby but oh well..... :P

• Members

Sure, this is from Ginger on a guide to posting pics and links.

- Open 2 new windows/tabs, one to where you want to post your review and the other to the main Too Timid shopping site.

- On the main shopping site find the product you are reviewing. Be sure you are viewing the product at it's largest size. In order to do this you must be looking at the product page, not the thumbnail page that first appears when you search for an item.

COPYING THE PRODUCT IMAGE

- When you have the image ready, hold your pointer over the image you want to copy and right click on it. (For Mac users Control click)

- From the scroll down menu click on Copy Image Location

FOR WINDOWS ME: In the drop-down menu choose PROPERTIES. Then, when you get all of the pic's info up there, select "ADDRESS". Use your mouse to highlight the entire line, making sure to get the last part where the file type is (.jpg). Then right click and choose COPY.

- Open your second window, the reply window you have open for your review. Set your cursor where you want the image to appear in your review.

- In the reply window there is a toolbar (above where you can type a message). Scroll over the second set of tools to find the second green button (its green with a little orange photo on it). If you scroll over it it should say Add Image.

- A pop up window should appear once you have clicked on Add Image. Paste the link at the prompt (Control V to paste) or click Paste.

- Click OK when done.

COPYING THE IMAGE LINK

- Go back to your window you have open on the main shopping site for the product you are reviewing. Go up to the main URL address bar for the product.

- Click on the icon on the very left of the URL Address Bar. This should highlight the entire line. If it does not simply click your pointer at the beginning of the text and drag your mouse to the right to highlight the entire line.

- Go back to your other window with the review reply window. Put your cursor where you want the link to show up. Go back up to the same toolbar section that has the green buttons. Scroll over to find the first green button (its green with a little a little plus symbol on it). If you scroll over it it should say Insert Link.

- A pop up window should appear once you have clicked on Insert Link. Paste the link at the prompt (Control V to paste) or click Paste.

- A second pop up window should appear asking for what you want to name the link.

- Click OK when done.

Now you're all set! Be sure to PREVIEW YOUR POST before hitting the final Post New Topic Button. In the Preview Your Post Viewing area you can test out your link to make sure it works properly and check if your picture showed up

• 4 weeks later...

I know that I LOVE mine!!!

• Members
I know that I LOVE mine!!!

Tyger stop teasing me with talk about dongzilla. I had forgotten about it :lol:

Tyger stop teasing me with talk about dongzilla. I had forgotten about it :lol:

Don't be jealous darlin'! LOL Dongzilla has conquered this tower! :P

• Members

man ladies you sound like your in heaven with those monsters well I guess you ladies luv a chellenge congrats