Official Community Forums Home

3some Frequency

DrumGuy

Hey all,

Just curious with all you adventurous sexual types here, how often do you who do/have engaged in threesomes, actual have threesomes?

Are they fairly often? Are they scheduled? Do you just have it once and that's it? How does it 'work'? (Sorry if that takes the fun out of it, but this inquiring mind needs to know! :))

And if you have them frequently, if you are a couple inviting someone else in, does one member of the couple feel bisexual and so this meets their sexual drive while still allowing them to be in relationship with the one they love?

How's that for an odd question!

I look forward to the responses...

DG

• Members
how often do you who do/have engaged in threesomes, actual have threesomes?

I look forward to the responses...

I'm sure our situation is different than most, but we have three adults under roof and we all sleep in the same bed. Because of that, "threesomes" per se are what comes of our natural lovemaking. I remember when 3 was the new and erotic thing to do, but now its standard and I can say unless we're in a situation (special occassion) where one person is being pampered or singled out, a threesome can be difficult to manuever.

However, on a special occassion basis, they can be a wonderful addition - just COMMUNICATE with your partner and understand the boundaries and comfort zones of all involved.

just my 2 cents

~LG

• Members

I don't have much very much experience, in fact, I've only been involved in one 3some, but if was with my husband, and another woman. I'd say it was 75% because I wanted very much to have an experience with a woman, and 25% because he wanted to a. wintess me and other woman , and b. because he really wanted to experience having two women giving him oral at once. As for how frequently....I'll have to keep you posted :rolleyes:

I don't have much very much experience, in fact, I've only been involved in one 3some, but if was with my husband, and another woman. I'd say it was 75% because I wanted very much to have an experience with a woman, and 25% because he wanted to a. wintess me and other woman , and b. because he really wanted to experience having two women giving him oral at once. As for how frequently....I'll have to keep you posted :rolleyes:

Yeah!

I just read your post in 'Threesomes...' about your first one...nice!

Maybe I should post this there also...

Hmmm

• Members

It was nice..... :D lol, I was so gld I could tell you guys about it b/c I don't have anyone else to talk to about it.....and I just couldn't keep it to myself :lol:

• Like 1

• Members

Before I was married, I had a few threesomes. Some were FFM and some were MMF. There was more FFM than the other. I would not say they were a regular event, but it was fairly often for about 2 years or so. Sometimes it is a treat to remember the memories....

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Members

My husband and I are advid swingers and have threesomes on occasion ( about 8-10 times per year) of course this is with a good friend of ours. When and where they happen are almost alway partialy planned and then agian sometimes spur of the moment.....I am openly Bi and with having a threesome I am able to be with another women and enjoy that, while still being able to go home with my husband and have a very fufilling relationship. But I can say that my husband also loves the whole situation of having a threesome with another women. As far as a MMF situation goes I have not experienced that one yet (hubby is not in to that one yet,lol) so I cant say how that would work but....I would assume that it would be about the same.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

my husband and i just a few wks ago had one of my friends join us. i have been wanting to be w/ a girl and of course he did not complain! i enjoyed it alot and would love to be w/ her again. i think abou ther often! the only prob i had was he spent way more time on her than me and then he became better friends w/her than i ever was. so sadly i dont think it will ever happen again for me. question to the men out there.... was his behavior "normal?

• 7 years later...
  • Members

We used to swing with couples frequently. I realized that I actually get more pleasure watching her getting pleased than participating in a 4some. So we have redirected our play to MFM or me watching her with another guy. We found single guys to be very flaky,  so we have one regular guy she plays with. I was worried at first that this scenario had more risk of deeper feelings developing, but it has worked very well for us. He comes over about once every 2 or 3 months. He is very good at fucking her (yes, better than me). But when he leaves, those are the nights we have our most loving, passionate sex. There are no jealousy issues and my wife and I are completely head over heels in love with each other (married for 12 years). 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

As a frequent lover of sex, I share my bed with our select group of men almost every day,  My husband travels so I keep a select group of men that service me when I call them . But as for the 3somes or 4somes, those are always on the weekends and my husband is home participating. Only rarely do I I participate is a 3some during the week when he is traveling, we know a couple that if they get lucky and can get away from their kids will come over for a MFF . 

• Members

I have missed out on so much. I don't like naked around other men but a dozen women would be a dream come true. If my dick wears out I will lick the last ten to orgasm. I miss you cougar.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My husbands engineering firm was summoned to Alaska to assist in the clean up efforts after the earth quake, so we had our normal swingers party planned for this past weekend which we had to postpone. However still feeling naughty and needy I did call one couple who we have had many weekends together. I drove to Mpls and we all met up at their house. As usual it was a perfect weekend with lots of much needed sex and a well worn love hole. 

• 2 weeks later...

We love threesomes, both fmf and mfm.  We have single men or women join us about once a month, always makes for an amazing time.

• Like 1