Official Community Forums Home

Cums Too Fast..

Hey guys, I'm new here and I don't know if this has been asked yet...

Whenever my boyfriend and I go to have sex he cums so quick. Sometimes he doesn't even get it in and he already cums. Is there anything I could do to prevent this? The longest sex we've had is 10 minutes and I'm dying for an orgasm from him!

Thanks! :)

• Members

Iha's response makes a lot of sense. One other thing I will note is that unless he has medical issues, there is absolutely no reason why he can't get it back up(or you can get it back there for him) to try it again. The second time around is usually much longer.

Randy.

• Members

I have to agree with the guys and from a woman's perspective, you need to help yourself to your own orgasms too!

Or ask him to do you first or you do you first. That way if you get another one with him, that's great.

Also have you looked into cock rings?

• Members

Everyone's advice on this is right on the money and probably like IHA says alot of it is the age/experience thing, but I want to stress to you to really get him to be open to educate himself on all of this and the whole gamut of sexuality and practice, practice, practice. Don't let him just settle on staying in that zone where it's all about him getting off nice and fast....that could turn into a really baaad habit that could be hard to break. There is so much more to it all than just those last few minutes (or seconds) when he cums....he needs to learn to experiment and savor the journey along with you! Get him to read all of the articles on here....lots of great info there! Good luck! :)

Thank you all so much, I was a little shy and nervous to post this! You've made me feel safe and accepted.

I will definitely take all this advice in and try everything.

I hope it works out! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Something else that will help, is having him masturbate a lot. Frequent masturbation will result in him cumming later. Also I agree with everyone else, have foreplay before intercourse and have him work you to orgasm. That way once he penetrates you and starts thrusting you both climax at the same time. Another thing while hes in you doing his thing if he can have him rub your clit that can help you.

• Members

I had this problem with one of my past boyfriends.... we wound up using "extended pleasure" condoms and it really did help... If you are able to have intercourse, tell him that when he feels close to climax, to try to change position... this little break might calm him down a little bit so that he lasts a bit longer.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I kind of do this too and here's what I've learned: It always lasts longer the second time.

If you give him oral 'til he cums and wait for it to come back, it'll last longer. The more he comes, the longer it'll last each time. But don't go too long in between or it'll reset. I don't know why, but that's the way it works with me. If she gives me a blowjob beforehand, I can make her cum five times easy before I do a second time.

• Members
Hey guys, I'm new here and I don't know if this has been asked yet...

Whenever my boyfriend and I go to have sex he cums so quick. Sometimes he doesn't even get it in and he already cums. Is there anything I could do to prevent this? The longest sex we've had is 10 minutes and I'm dying for an orgasm from him!

Thanks! :)

While masturbation might help, I think he's got to learn how to control himself. And you should let him know that you deserve the same pleasure he gets from sex. Cumming early is not as bad as leaving you hanging. When he masturbates he should figure out where tingle begins then stop and give it time to back off, and repeat so that he can learn to stop and focus on everything but that. Kegel's can be done with a small towel thrown across his hard-on and he should be able to do just like a weightlifter but try to hold at the top for 2-3 seconds each time and increase the hold as he gets better. You could even masturbate right in front of him while he is doing them but only after he gets a bit better.

Even laying facing each other you could masturbate each other. You can pick up on those signs also and either stop completely or just hold it still so he can get it back together.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

There are a whole host of reasons this happens. Things such as diet, stress, rest, even some meds play into this. Keagal are a big help. Also if he consumes alot caffine, this could play a part. Tensions from work and life can also shoten his time. I know when Amie and I first married I wouldn't last 2 minutes(we were celeibate the 2 years we dated). This wasn't a problem in the past. She ,even at 1 point broke down into tears. I started to try and find out what the problem was and found a whole host of tings.

1. Amie Felt better than anyone I had ever been with. It was more than just sex for us and I had never delt with this in a relationship before.

2. I was stressed to the gills. New job and marriage took it's toll on me.

3. My diet wasn't what it shoud be. Fast food and such effected my horemones. Though I was the same happy go lucky guy in the dining room, it had it's effects on me in the bed room.

I did my reseach. I fixed the problems. These things did effect our over all relationship, and when they improved so did our relationship. She is my best friend.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Probably too fsr in the past to address this but worth a shot for any others concerned.

What can help is some stop and go for him. Done it in the past with a giving girl. Devilish and torturous fun that needs self control.

Can be done different ways, she does some work to build you up so it needs a good woman to do it.

Can be intercourse, BJ, HJ, other ways of orgasming but if masin goal is intercourse for her then use that kind of pleasure.

use internet to research too.

In my case I receive my favorite treat. This "girl" proceeded to caress my in different ways with her hands, stroking my shaft and giving me sweet, soft and slow stimulations to my shaft and head, stopping many times when I told her I was close. She took me close by stroking the base of the shaft and stopping whern almost there, moving her hand up on the shaft and doing the same every time, until she was giving sweet soft rubbing on the head, always not ejaculating, stopping short.

I have to say my penis was aching but very happy. She gave me testicles fondling and stimulation in the lot too.

Men and women, have you ever noticed / felt a man's penis twitch, throb whern very aroused? Also the shaft gets harder, the head swells, the testicles contract tighter. When that hahappens stop what you are doing and just keep it in the position and location it is in, NO movenent and stimulation or he ejaculates!, you will feel the urge subside if you are in tune with his erection, let him tell you also, then when the urge to ejaculate continue as long as the man can take this delightful stimulation. Another trick is to massage and fondle the testicles to loosen them up, mine get very tight and crawl up when ready to shoot, and it helps theurge subside. Not only it feels so good to the man, YOU ARE in control! you are helping him build up endurance AND believe me when it finally happpens the orgasm is quite something. The amount is more than usual too, been there. any man lucky to have such a partner, do not take her for granted. Two way street.

Learn how to work her up. If using the intercourse method, it's better to take the penis out ahead of time, mine for example would be ready to explode and needs out so the wrapping delight from the vagina is absent.

Ladies, be patient and try this.

• Members

While masturbation might help, I think he's got to learn how to control himself. And you should let him know that you deserve the same pleasure he gets from sex. Cumming early is not as bad as leaving you hanging. When he masturbates he should figure out where tingle begins then stop and give it time to back off, and repeat so that he can learn to stop and focus on everything but that. Kegel's can be done with a small towel thrown across his hard-on and he should be able to do just like a weightlifter but try to hold at the top for 2-3 seconds each time and increase the hold as he gets better. You could even masturbate right in front of him while he is doing them but only after he gets a bit better.

Even laying facing each other you could masturbate each other. You can pick up on those signs also and either stop completely or just hold it still so he can get it back together.

My penis is very sensitive during inyercourse but I am "lucky" this special lady orgasms quickly, but I would love to last longer for her, and my happy pleasure to be inside her too. Learn how to build his endurance and be patient, hope you can take pleasure to take him to this point, and he works with you on this. Read my long post on this thread.

• 12 years later...
  • Members

COMMON problem.  Often by the time I switch from my fingers to my lips, his cock is already leaking.  Next thing I know it's all over my face and hair, and I'm racing to get him inside my mouth.  Lots of guys just have no staying power when heavy foreplay is involved.  So know your BF is not one-of-a-kind.  

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I've always had this problem although age has made it a little better. For me, part of it is the feeling. Everyone here knows I adore blowjobs so the feeling of a warm mouth closing around my shaft can be overwhelming and I sometimes have to ask her to slow down or stop almost as soon as she starts sucking. But also for me, it's seeing her naked body, watching her mouth and seeing her lips open and her head dip towards my cock head. If she's within reach, I'm touching her breasts or her pussy as she starts. All of that is very erotic and I can go from "everything is OK" to "too late, I'm cumming" in a few seconds. Being with a regular is easier since she knows my reactions but if it's a new girl, I have to just ask her to slow down or to stop. Sometimes they just smile and keep going and it's hopeless for me as I cum in her but it's all good. The best just take their time with me, go from mouth to hand or just leave my erection alone for a bit while they play with my balls or lean up and let me kiss their nipples while I relax before they go to work on my cock again.