Official Community Forums Home

My First Real Experience With Masturbation Sleeves

xarius

• Members

My wife Aiden said I should review these for all you men here on the forums.

I know theres not really all too much in the way of sex toys for men out there, and there is even fewer honest reviews of such toys.

These specific products are currently NOT carried by TooTimid at this time, but I would definitely recommend that they look into bringing them into stock.

HINT HINT ;)

I'll start off by saying that I wasn't very open to the use of toys for men, or even thinking about using anything besides Rosy Palm and her 5 friendly sisters for masturbation, until recently.

These 2 products are my first real experiments with masturbation sleeves.

I have tried (briefly) 2 others, but they were bad enough that I personally consider them to not even exist.

So with that in mind, here is as detailed, and honest of a review as I can write. Hopefully this can sway a few guys out there into at least giving similar products a try.

Anyways... On to the review !

The two sleeves I purchased are both very similar, so I'm only going to write up one big review for both toys, since they're *almost* identical, except for minor cosmetic, and "gripping" shape differences.

On the Doc Johnson Website, These 2 particular products are listed under the *Vivid Toys* section.

The Doc Johnson model numbers are....

Lacie Heart - 5565-06-bx

Lanny Barby - 5563-06-BX

Doc Johnson's website does not currently have individual product information pages, so I am putting in these links from another online store. (Note: This is not the company I purchased these from)

Lacie Heart UR3 Pocket Pal

Lanny Barby UR3 Pocket Pal

Both of these sleeves are made with Doc Johnson's exclusive UR3 material (Ultra-Realistic 3.0), which is very similar to Cyberskin both in its look, and feel.

When they say, Ultra-Realistic, they aren't kidding you !

As for the overall feel of these, I personally preferred the UR3 material over the Cyberskin, when I felt them both with my hands.

The UR3 material seems to be just slightly firmer, which (to me) is a just a little more realistic feeling than the Cyberskin toys I have felt. Opinions on this may vary.

However, they are still VERY soft to the touch.

The material also works very well with the extremely realistic skin texturing too. It not only looks great, it feels great too.

Just a Note: I have never actually used a *Cyberskin* sleeve, I have only felt the material on one of my wife's toys, and on a couple of the of the mens toys in the local store where I bought these.

I'll have to try and find a product similar to these, only made from Cyberskin, so I can try to feel the difference from actual use, and not just by handling the "demo model" for a short time in a store.

For me personally, while I want to try a Cyberskin sleeve, the UR3 material is so damn good, that I really don't need to seriously look for a different material.

I am really THAT satisfied by the UR3, that I honestly wouldn't put a very big effort into finding a Cyberskin product like these.

I'm seriously THAT hooked on the UR3.

As far as actual USE goes... I'll try to sum that up for you all here...

Both of these toys smell great. The natural smell of them is somewhat like a fresh baked pastry. (Aka donuts etc...)

They smell so good, that you will actually want to lick them, (I did) to see if they taste as good as they smell. Sorry to disappoint you, but they don't have much of a taste.

To start out in my session, I lubed it up really good with some water based lube, the Too-Timid "Pleasure Gel" (http://shop.tootimid.com/tootimidpleasuregel.aspx) that is water-based, works great.

I also put a bit more on myself, just to be sure that I was well lubed up for this experience.

I would highly recommend that you DO NOT use silicone lubricants with these products, since the UR3 material is made partly with silicone, or they can/will degrade and deteriorate quickly.

Just as a quick note here... Make sure you don't just lube up only the front lips, get some inside as well, if you want to properly lube these up.

For myself, in a single masturbation session, I normally last around 5 minutes or so (depending on mood) etc...

These 2 products have taken that 5 minutes down to 2 minutes (or less, in 2/5 of my own uses).

I'm not bull-shitting you, Yes, they are THAT much better than Rosy Palm in my opinion. No shit.

I rubbed the head of my penis around the (very realistic) vagina, with a slight dipping into the vaginal opening, just to get a good feel for it, before I slipped myself inside.

It felt great! Still, not quite as good as a real woman, but still... It felt VERY, VERY, nice.

I slowly slid it down onto myself, and it felt awesome. Not *too* tight, but not too loose either.

I am not an extremely well endowed man, but I am just slightly larger than the (statistically speaking) average guy.

I began stroking myself in and out slowly, as I normally do with my wife.

***Heres a tip guys, don't start our hard and fast, most women won't like it hard and fast, at least right away***

It was a fantastic feeling. In fact, it is so close to a real woman, I could see where some guys could completely fall in love with this toy.

It gripped me very nicely, even with quite a bit of lube.

It is very close to the same tightness that my wife has, so I was *very* pleased with that. :D But still... nothing really beats the woman you love.

The best part for me, was the feeling it gave me in my crotch, when I pulled it tightly against myself and held it there for a moment.

The feeling you get from pulling it right up against you, is completely indescribable.

Admit it guys, it's satisfying to know you gave her all of it, and she took it in ;)

If you're anything like me, and you totally get off on the feeling of her crotch and hips being right up against you, you will know what I mean.

I began stroking it up and down faster and faster, and after about 1 1/2 minutes, and I came very quickly.

To give you a better overall idea of the "real-life" useage, I actually used both products a couple of times each.

While I personally tend to prefer the Lacie Heart Pocket Pal, over the Lanny Barby, due to it being just a *tad* bit tighter around my member...

Both have an extremely similar feeling. So much so, that *most* guys will not be able to tell the difference between them, except visually.

Both products have a ribbing inside them, with larger, farther spread out ribs, than a normal ribbed condom has.

I personally do not like ribbed condoms (not for MY pleasure).

Now, lets get into the technical stats, that allot of us guys want to see.

We are generally, the "technical" ones, after all.

The Lacie Heart sleeve is 6 1/8" long, measuring from the longest point.

The Lanny Barby sleeve is 6 1/4" long, from the longest point.

I'm a tad over 6 1/2 inches, so if I pull them right up against me (all the way in), the head of my penis tends to pop through the opening in the back side, so that was a little bit of a downer.

However, the feeling of my head popping back inside was quite stimulating at certain times too. So, even being a tad bit too long for it, wasn't a major negative for me.

This is pretty much the only slightly negative thing I have to say about these honestly.

Most masturbation sleeves that I've seen, are between 4 1/2" to 5 1/2" long. So these 2 sleeves are a little bit longer than most sleeves are.

For us slightly longer than average guys it is still not quite as long as I would like.

With the average guy (statistically) being 5"-6", I think most men will be very happy with these, since they can fill them completely.

For you big guys, I have not yet seen a longer sleeve than these.

I have looked at over 50 different "sleeve type" products, so these may very well be your best bet, if you want to get as close to the "all the way in" you can get from a masturbation sleeve.

I honestly think allot of men who have used the shorter sleeves, and didn't like "popping through" will be a bit more pleased with the length of these 2 sleeves.

The Lacie Heart sleeve has a cylindrical front, that tapers down, into a hexagonal shape about 2 inches from the front.

This makes keeping a good grip easy, even if you have some lube left over on your hand.

The Lanny Barby sleeve is a "heart shaped" cylinder style. Which was pretty unique from what I have seen.

I was able to easily keep a good grip on this one as well, due to the heart shape.

Another thing I really liked with these sleeves was the sound they make when in use.

For those of us who like the sounds of sex, you will be pleasantly reminded of that great "slurping" sound you get from pumping in and out of a hot, wet woman.

Even if you just give them a good fast squeezing, you can easily coax a similar sound from them, no lube required!

Although I've only tried two other (sleeve style) toys besides these, my first thought was, this is pretty damn close to the real thing.

While they were still, not quite the real thing, they were close enough to get me off very easily.

Both sleeves are open-ended, so when/if you cum while using them, it can drain out the back side.

It helps to make cleaning them a bit easier. Keep a towel handy if you typically have a large load.

They're also very easy to clean.

I simply ran semi-hot water over, and through them, with a little bit of liquid hand soap (anti-bacterial).

I dried off the outside with a hand towel, turned them inside-out (very carefully), dried the inside, turn them back inside-right (again, carefully), and you're done.

Back into the bag and box it went. All in all, they can be well cleaned within a minute or so.

I wouldn't recommend using really hot water with these, just to avoid the possibility of the material degrading and/or melting from the heat.

The speed at which they can be cleaned may be very nice for some of the guys out there who are stuck trying sneak their play time into a short session, and not have anybody really notice.

Such as in a college dorm with a roommate.

It can sometimes be hard to get even 5 minutes of "alone time" with the high speed lives we lives today. So the ease, and speed of cleaning can help allot.

They can be refreshed to "like new" using plain old corn-starch.

I haven't used it enough to the point that it really needs refreshing yet, but when that time comes, I'll try to remember to post about how that goes.

I payed $35 each for these, when I bought them at a local shop.

I got them home and looked them up online and saw several sites listing them at around $25 or so (each).

After factoring in the normal shipping cost, the price was close enough to not complain that I paid a whopping $3 to $4 more.

I got to take them home right away though, instead of waiting 3-10 days to get them. BONUS.

I would definitely even recommend them to a man who is still a curious virgin, who wants to know what its like, to feel the real thing.

Before he goes and slips himself into a cherry pie and possibly has an embarrassing moment, like in a very familiar movie that allot of people have seen. :D

Overall, on a scale of 10 big fat boners... with 10 boners being the real thing (in a very good session), I'd give these sleeves an overall rating of 8 big hard boners.

Thats roughly 4.5 out of 5 stars by the Too Timid review scale.

Rosy Palm needs a new job now.

She just got shit-canned.

What a great review!! Hopefully, TooTimid will get these items for others to purchase!

Just to let you know, GSK, the UR3 is a brand of "cyberskin". Cyberskin is another "formula" from a different vendor. Each vendor has it's own name for the flesh-feeling toys. Another name, from another vendor is "UltraReal". Care and feeling are generally about the same. Pastry scents will vary! :P

• Members

Excellent review hun.

I wanted to add that these toys are much more realistic than the photos in the links show. They are very true to natural color. They aren't garish, they are really beautiful. Not that I sit and admire them or anything :huh: well.. umm.. :lol: