Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Brentwood Bed Rest Pillow

Amylynn920

• Members

1186539565-96666_full.jpg

Brentwood Bed Rest Pillow

A couple of weeks ago GSK and I were watching a DVD on sex positions and the DVD had Liberator items that couples were using as an accessory to their lovemaking.

I remarked that a close friend had found the use of everyday pillows to be a great bedroom enhancement, so we immediately thought "Hey we can do that too!" Being on a budget we are always looking for a deal as well as we wanted to get some items that would make our time together fun.

So we looked at each other and said, "Let's go to Target and see what they have."

We drove over and headed to the bedding area, and found the above pillow. We bought two, and for $14.99 each, they were a great deal.

They are heavy, being well made with carry handles, and we plopped them in the bedroom.

That evening we had them on the bed seeing how creative we could be. GSK was making all kinds of great things from these two pillows. He's very inventive :lol: Together they made a cube. One pillow flipped on it's top made a wedge. Perfect for doggy style. Another use was laying over the pillow and a great position for oral, and in it's normal position, great for him to lay back on and get one of my awesome Bj's B)

So that night we brought the pillow to bed.

Oral sex was great with this pillow for me. He was able to get my butt way up for easy access, and we then tried it doggy style using the pillow for me to rest on and over.

THAT was fantastic. The pillow raised me into perfect penetration height, and had me positioned with my entire crotch easily accessible against his. No more bed sliding during doggy!

The best thing of all, is as GSK said we don't have to put them away. They can stay in the bedroom and no one is the wiser. ;)

I wanted to share what we found that works for us, so check out your nearest retail store for some creative pillows that you can use in your bedroom adventures.

• Members

Great Idea! I love getting away cheap! Remember the neck roll! LOL

• Members

It's all about innovation baby, and having sex on the brain :lol:

• Members

:D I have used these before gotta love the Target. They are awesome. I am sure glad to know you found many uses for it too. I got one when I was prego so I had something to lay my belly on when doing doggie, but you just gave me some other great ideas. Hmm maybe time to buy another one.THank you!!