Official Community Forums Home

When Swallow?

• Members

I was wondering when you decide to swallow when giving a blowjob. Is it decided before you start, during the BJ, or when he is finished and has already cum in your mouth? Perhaps you have decided to do it all the time so you don't really think about it.

I was curious since sometimes my GF does but it isn't clear when she decides to swallow. She isn't sure herself and doesn't seem to plan for it either way.

• Like 4

• Members
I was wondering when you decide to swallow when giving a blowjob. Is it decided before you start, during the BJ, or when he is finished and has already cum in your mouth? Perhaps you have decided to do it all the time so you don't really think about it.

I was curious since sometimes my GF does but it isn't clear when she decides to swallow. She isn't sure herself and doesn't seem to plan for it either way.

Hi Chowder -

I'm sure more expert answers will come your way, but my first thoughts are this:

I generally know before we even start kissing whether or not I am going to swallow, because as you figured, it's my preferred response so I don't have to think about it. If it's already in my mouth, why not swallow? If there is an issue of STDs, having the semen in my mouth has already exposed me. Maybe swallowing makes it more dangerous, but I figure if my mouth is exposed, swallowing does not make it any worse. (and that is one of the situations that would make me say "no" altogether).

The decision I have to make before I begin is whether or not I am going to continue going down on my partner until he ejaculates. If I'm not comfortable enough with him for whatever reason, then I'm unwilling to allow him to cum in my mouth so there is nothing to swallow! Or if he is only good for one "go-round", I am a little greedy and not always willing to forgo how good it feels when he ejaculates inside my vagina. Sometimes I will, because I love the power I have in oral sex, and I do enjoy it and knowing how much my partner enjoys it, but other times I am feeling selfish!

This is a thing I really like to discuss with my partner before hand - because one of the deciding factors for me is how he feels about it. I figure out a way, in conversation before oral sex begins, to make sure that he is willing to kiss me on/in the mouth after I swallow. If he has any hesitation or waffles about that at all, then it would be VERY unusual for me to let him cum in my mouth. If it is too "nasty" for his mouth to touch mine after I have swallowed it, then it is too "nasty" for me to allow in my mouth, either, much less swallow! So a lot of it is about his perception of it. I have known guys who do think it is somehow gross, and I would not feel comfortable doing something they think is gross, or too gross for them to be involved with, anyway - sort of like you will use a toilet but not kiss it. Nope - if I get that vibe from them, then I don't want to be that recepticle, and I generally find they are not really good partners for the kind of wet, sloppy, giving and receiving, taking turns sex that I enjoy best.

Hope this helps and I'll be looking forward to other responses, too!

• Like 1

• Members
I've responded to this before but will again. I've always swallowed...31 years...couple times a week = aprox 3224 times. (That doesn't seem like much) I didn't know until I got here that it was any kinda big deal.

moontide- love your Judy Garland quote:)

Thanks, Nymph! I loved that quote too when I saw it; to me, it really pays homage to what many on this board say about the relationship (and communication) being as crucial in good sex as the mechanics!

• Like 1

• Members

Hmm, good question. I'd have to say I'm always "open" to the idea of it. It normally depends on my mood, how excited I am, and with partner I'm with. I'd have to say swallowing is my default mode, but there are times when I get there and then think, "no, not up for that today" at which point I usually offer up some naughty alternative complete with plenty of seductively dirty launguage to add some spice to the situation.

~LG

• Like 1

• Members

I don't even need to think about it personally, I always have just done it as does he. I mean what is there to think about really?

• Like 1

• Members
I've always just swallowed too, but lately found that it can be pretty erotic having him cum ON me somewhere sometimes too! Just depends on what's going down and what the mood is! ;)

Before I started to give head I had read that guys like it when you swallow, so i did. Now it's just what i do, no thought just do.

• Like 1

• Review Team

If it gets to the point that he cums, I swallow. No thought process to it.

• Like 1

• Members
I've responded to this before but will again. I've always swallowed...31 years...couple times a week = aprox 3224 times. (That doesn't seem like much) I didn't know until I got here that it was any kinda big deal.

moontide- love your Judy Garland quote:)

A couple times a week? Wow, I applaud you. I am too greedy to have my man cum somewhere other than my pussy very often.

• Like 1

• Members

Boy I realy feel deprived now, I cant even get my wife to give me a blow job let alone worry about her swallowing. She has done it reluctletly twice in our 18 years of being married. :(

• Members

For me it goes like this:

If all we are doing is oral (for him or for both) I ALWAYS swallow (unless for some reason he requests a face shot or something)

If we are going for more than one round and I am giving the blowjob, then I ALWAYS swallow

If we are having oral, and going on to sex, I don't swallow, cause he doesn't cum there....

Basically, like Nymph, I have always swallowed unless requested NOT to. I wonder how many times it would be for me...hmmmmm??

• Like 2

• Members

me being the ponderor, I wanted to estimate how many times since we have been together that I swallowed :lol:

I swallow every time, if the Bj is to completion or like Mikayla stated, we may just move on to sex and not finish the Bj.

But considering that I blow him at least 4-5 times a week on average, I would say I swallow three of those times at least.

So about 156 times a year I swallow :lol:

Now how often do I blow him in a year? I would say about 208 times.

Statistics.. statistics. God I love research!

• Members

Well this is something I am working on. Although he does cum in my mouth most of the time. We don't actually discuss it. I just take care of him as I see fit :)

• Members
Boy I realy feel deprived now, I cant even get my wife to give me a blow job let alone worry about her swallowing. She has done it reluctletly twice in our 18 years of being married. :(

TRUE THAT :angry:

Now I'm positive that you're married to my wifes sister!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
TRUE THAT :angry:

Now I'm positive that you're married to my wifes sister!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY???!! I find that even if I am not in the mood and he is, I will just do that to make him happy... WOW! You know what my friend said to me recently, she was like, "I never even look at his penis, I mean if he is getting out of the shower I just look away." WTF??? Some women are just um... different I guess.

• Members
REALLY???!! I find that even if I am not in the mood and he is, I will just do that to make him happy... WOW! You know what my friend said to me recently, she was like, "I never even look at his penis, I mean if he is getting out of the shower I just look away." WTF??? Some women are just um... different I guess.

i'm going to be non PC here, i would say that the word your looking for is prude. Or to be PC not sexually open.

• Members

For me, I can decide during foreplay - little things sort of drive you in that direction; during the process of giving head - especially if he asks for it - or at the end if he wants to see his cum and then see me swallow. It's all about visuals, you know. Sometimes I hold it in my mouth and let it either run down my tits and rub it in or let it run back out of my mouth onto his cock - great if he's lying back- and then suck it back off and swallow. Again, it just depends on the mood, the play and the visuals that get us both off.

Make sense?

HAPPY SWALLOWING!

• Members

A selfish person would be a better description. She has no problems with me getting her off orally but very, very seldom returns the favor. She was raised by a very backwoods and backwards mother that told her once that oral was one of those things that a wife had to do but not like it and unfortunately she rebelled in a manner that she didn't have to do anything. I sure wish she would have taken the mindset of I'll show her, but sadly that's not the case.

Man

• Members

No some women are just hung up sexual creatures that wonder why their men look elsewhere.

• Members
A selfish person would be a better description. She has no problems with me getting her off orally but very, very seldom returns the favor. She was raised by a very backwoods and backwards mother that told her once that oral was one of those things that a wife had to do but not like it and unfortunately she rebelled in a manner that she didn't have to do anything. I sure wish she would have taken the mindset of I'll show her, but sadly that's not the case.

Man

I have to and will argue that Man, children may be raised with attitudes and behavioral mindsets, but when a person becomes an adult they do have free thought and with that comes the ability to change. If they so choose to.

• Members

Man

I was very much like your wife, Man. I was told that oral was evil and against God's commandments. I rarely gave oral to my first hubby, and refused to allow him to give to me. My second husband loved to give oral, but I refused to reciprocate---ever. Now I would love to have the opportunity to touch a man in ANY way, and oral is right at the top of that list. It is a mindset, and she can change--but she has to want to change.

• Members
I was very much like your wife, Man. I was told that oral was evil and against God's commandments. I rarely gave oral to my first hubby, and refused to allow him to give to me. My second husband loved to give oral, but I refused to reciprocate---ever. Now I would love to have the opportunity to touch a man in ANY way, and oral is right at the top of that list. It is a mindset, and she can change--but she has to want to change.

Well after 30 plus years she hasn't changed when it comes to oral. She has changed in other areas like exploring anal and using toys but I've yet to find a way to interest her in oral as far as giving it goes.

I quit trying or asking for it long ago when I finally got tired of being turned down. :angry:

• Members
No some women are just hung up sexual creatures that wonder why their men look elsewhere.

Well I haven't looked elsewhere........yet!! Though to be honest it has crossed my mind.

Man

Sorry, never meant to change the course of this thread.

• Members
Well after 30 plus years she hasn't changed when it comes to oral. She has changed in other areas like exploring anal and using toys but I've yet to find a way to interest her in oral as far as giving it goes.

I quit trying or asking for it long ago when I finally got tired of being turned down. :angry:

I hope that someday she will realize the pleasure she is denying herself and you. I wish that I could put my story into works that would reach her. But I don't know if I could put my feelings into words that would make sense to anyone else, and I doubt that she would read it anyway... I am so sorry, Man. More sorry than you can imagine.....