Official Community Forums Home

When Swallow?

• Members
. If they so choose to.

Well Aiden I guess she chooses not to change. I don't know and I'm tired of trying to figure it out.

Maybe there is a deeper rooted cause for her not wanting to do it but she's never admitted to it even though I've asked about it in the past. I got the BS answer of "I don't like doing it"

I give up!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
Well Aiden I guess she chooses not to change. I don't know and I'm tired of trying to figure it out.

Maybe there is a deeper rooted cause for her not wanting to do it but she's never admitted to it even though I've asked about it in the past. I got the BS answer of "I don't like doing it"

I give up!!!!!!!!!!

I would venture to say it is probably because of a couple reasons. She is afraid she isn't doing it well enough and that maybe she just cant get past the idea that it's gross or wrong. I was like that too, insecure and stuff. I would do it only for like a couple min during foreplay. Almost never to "fruition". I guess it's just not her "thing" and at least she is exploring other things like you said above, that's good news!

• Members
I would venture to say it is probably because of a couple reasons. She is afraid she isn't doing it well enough and that maybe she just cant get past the idea that it's gross or wrong. I was like that too, insecure and stuff. I would do it only for like a couple min during foreplay. Almost never to "fruition". I guess it's just not her "thing" and at least she is exploring other things like you said above, that's good news!

Yeah I guess it's the silver lining to the storm clouds...........

• Members

I usually decide the second before he cums. I'm still in "training" mode, if you will. He has a very pungent smell and taste that takes getting used to. lol So sometimes when I'm feelin' ballsy, I just say "fuck it" and do it. Other times within that nano second, I decide not to, and just let it go onto my tongue or face. Depends on the mood.

• Members

I'm one of those evil women who doesn't swallow...ever. I hate it..that said my hubbie gets oral everytime we have sex, with very few exceptions. I rarely let it go that far anyhow, I normally climb on to finish, or he does.

• 10 months later...
I've responded to this before but will again. I've always swallowed...31 years...couple times a week = aprox 3224 times. (That doesn't seem like much) I didn't know until I got here that it was any kinda big deal.

Wow...thats 12 1/2 gallons!!! :o

• Members

I really don't care either way... It doesn't mean she does not love me or want me. I'll cum....somewhere

• Members

I always swallow, and like my fellow poster, didn't know it was such a big deal until I got here!

I enjoy feeling the changes in his penis as he gets closer to cumming.

I can either slow him down if he wants, or speed him up and over the edge.

We have been together long enough now so I can tell by his actions what he prefers.

One thing we both have noticed is when we have oral sex,

he cums more (in volume) then he does when we have vaginal sex.

Is this possible, or do we have good imaginations?

What do you think, Mikayla??

• Members
I really don't care either way... It doesn't mean she does not love me or want me. I'll cum....somewhere

HAHAHAHA that cracked me up! "I'll cum... somewhere" Awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
me being the ponderor, I wanted to estimate how many times since we have been together that I swallowed :lol:

I swallow every time, if the Bj is to completion or like Mikayla stated, we may just move on to sex and not finish the Bj.

But considering that I blow him at least 4-5 times a week on average, I would say I swallow three of those times at least.

So about 156 times a year I swallow :lol:

Now how often do I blow him in a year? I would say about 208 times.

Statistics.. statistics. God I love research!

The average load is 3.5mL. So with you swallowing 156 times a year that is 546mL. And at approx. 6cal/load that is 936 calories you get from him per year.

Food for thought ;)

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I'm sort of surprised at some of the comments in this thread. I'm an oral sex fan. I always swallow. Like some other gal in here said, three or four times a week is normal for me. I would never want my husband to cum anywhere other than into my mouth. I get nervous and even a bit scared if any cum goes anywhere other than into my mouth. The last place I'd ever want any cum going is into my vagina. I'd totally freak out if that happened.

• Members

I'm sort of surprised at some of the comments in this thread. I'm an oral sex fan. I always swallow. Like some other gal in here said, three or four times a week is normal for me. I would never want my husband to cum anywhere other than into my mouth. I get nervous and even a bit scared if any cum goes anywhere other than into my mouth. The last place I'd ever want any cum going is into my vagina. I'd totally freak out if that happened.

REALLY??? Why do you freak out if he cums in you vaginally ?

• Members

REALLY??? Why do you freak out if he cums in you vaginally ?

Unless there is fear of conception, what other fear is there ??

• Members

Unless there is fear of conception, what other fear is there ??

I agree, but with all the choices for birth control I'm a bit perplexed. I would never give up feeling my DH cum inside me.

• Members

I agree, but with all the choices for birth control I'm a bit perplexed. I would never give up feeling my DH cum inside me.

I dont know what she could fear by having her SO cum inside her...I dont know of any phobias of this nature...Hopefull she will explain soon enough...dry.gif

• Members

I dont know what she could fear by having her SO cum inside her...I dont know of any phobias of this nature...Hopefull she will explain soon enough...dry.gif

I am thinking that most likely she is afraid of getting pregnant. If you don't know when your fertile time is--it's a little like playing Russian Roulette !

We have always used Natural Family Planning--AKA "Sympto Thermal Method" (No, it's not for everyone ) It's worked for us all these years. I did use it to plan both my daughters. You get to know your body and when your most fertile days are and use protection at that time. Because sperm can live up to 5 days or so, you have to take that in account and take EXTRA precautions as well. Once the ovulation time has passed then it's safe for sex without protection.

I love to swallow !!! :rolleyes: My husband did not used to enjoy this-- but over the last year or so, he has been enjoying it more and more.

• Members
I love to swallow !!! :rolleyes:

Thats always a plus...B)

• Members

I am thinking that most likely she is afraid of getting pregnant. If you don't know when your fertile time is--it's a little like playing Russion Roulette !

We have always used Natural Family Planning--AKA "Sympto Thermal Method" (No, it's not for everyone ) It's worked for us all these years. I did use it to plan both my daughters. You get to know your body and when your most fertile days are and use protection at that time. Because sperm can live up to 5 days or so, you have to take that in account and take EXTRA precautions as well. Once the ovulation time has passed then it's safe for sex without protection.

I love to swallow !!! :rolleyes: My husband did not used to enjoy this-- but over the last year or so, he has been enjoying it more and more.

I just have to know.... Are you saying you never used any alternative birth control method besides STM (bodies temperature based?) and it never failed? ohmy.gif

• Members

I just have to know.... Are you saying you never used any alternative birth control method besides STM (bodies temperature based?) and it never failed? ohmy.gif

Must be a woman thing, I have no idea...:unsure:

• Members

Must be a woman thing, I have no idea...:unsure:

I think what she is saying is that a women's reproductive system can be known by her bodies temperature. My aunt followed her bodty temp to raise the chances of getting pregnant. She lives out by you.

• Members

It's much more involved than just checking your Basal Temperature. That is PART of it. You can tell when you are approaching your fertile time. You check your cervix and the body's discharge daily. When you are approaching your fertile time your cervix becomes very soft--more open. The discharge becomes very very slippery. Women have some discharge every day. It's only the fertile discharge that is most dangerous (or wanted if you are looking to get pregnant) The consistency is exactly like that of raw egg whites. It stretches between your fingers. The sperm love this as it helps them to get up to the egg. The cervix becomes closed and much harder when you are done ovulating. The discharge is much different also. There is a great book out there called "Taking Charge of your Fertility". I also took a Natural Family Planning Class years ago. I know they still offer them.

I never wanted to use the Pill---I never wanted to alter the way my body is supposed to work. I also work in a Cancer Treatment Center. It is MIND BLOWING how many women--YOUNGER women are getting breast cancer. I do believe that the Pill has just a little bit (if not more) to do with this. (along with the other things in our environment)

But, all that aside, I know when I am fertile. Now, I probably overcompensate and take extra measures just in case. (because the sperm can live up to 5 days--some research indicates 7 days) For me, the time we use condoms would be toward the end of my period--perhaps a day or so before it ends until my temperature goes up. Maybe a total of 10 days or more just in case. Ovulation is over after your basal temperature goes up. It's around the 19th day or so of my cycle. It's different for every woman so if you are reading this PLEASE do not assume that your body is the same as mine. You can also tell when you will get your period as your temperature DROPS the day it comes.

This method is not for everyone. It requires a lot of work in monitoring the changes in your body. I have done it for so long that I know my body pretty well.

• Members

It's much more involved than just checking your Basal Temperature. That is PART of it. You can tell when you are approaching your fertile time. You check your cervix and the body's discharge daily. When you are approaching your fertile time your cervix becomes very soft--more open. The discharge becomes very very slippery. Women have some discharge every day. It's only the fertile discharge that is most dangerous (or wanted if you are looking to get pregnant) It's exactly like that of a raw egg. It stretches between your fingers. The sperm love this as it helps them to get up to the egg. The cervix becomes closed and much harder when you are done ovulating. The discharge is much different also. There is a great book out there called "Taking Charge of your Fertility". I did take a Natural Family Planning Class years ago though. I know they still offer them.

I never wanted to use the Pill---I never wanted to alter the way my body is supposed to work. I also work in a Cancer Treatment Center. It is MIND BLOWING how many women--YOUNGER women are getting breast cancer. I do believe that the Pill has just a little bit (if not more) to do with this. (along with the other things in our environment)

But, all that aside, I know when I am fertile. Now, I probably overcompensate and take extra measures just in case. (because the sperm can live up to 5 days--some research indicates 7 days) For me, the time we use condoms would be toward the end of my period--perhaps a day or so before it ends until my temperature goes up. Maybe a total of 10 days or more just in case. Ovulation is over after your basal temperature goes up. It's around the 19th day or so of my cycle. It's different for every woman so if you are reading this PLEASE do not assume that your body is the same as mine. You can tell when you will get your period as your temperature DROPS the day it comes.

This method is not for everyone. It requires a lot of work in monitoring the changes in your body. I have done it for so long that I know my body pretty well.

Interesting, and I'm amazed you never had an accident.

• Members

Interesting, and I'm amazed you never had an accident.

When you know exactly when your fertile days are-- it's relatively easy.

I think that the people who claim that this method does not work

and have gotten pregnant while on it, do not fully understand the method.

But, I do take EXTRA precautions as I mentioned---

I always allow a few extra days of precaution "just in case"...

Much better to be careful than surprised !

• Review Team

When you know exactly when your fertile days are-- it's relatively easy.

I agree. I have had a lot of sex in my life, only took the pill a few years in my teens, and the one time I have gotten pregnant I knew before he was out of my bed that I was probably preg, because I know my body, I know my cycle. When I was with my ex, we typically had sex at least twice a day, every day. I knew the days that it was safe for him to cum in me and they days it wasn't, and I must have been right because no babies. :)

• Members

I agree. I have had a lot of sex in my life, only took the pill a few years in my teens, and the one time I have gotten pregnant I knew before he was out of my bed that I was probably preg, because I know my body, I know my cycle. When I was with my ex, we typically had sex at least twice a day, every day. I knew the days that it was safe for him to cum in me and they days it wasn't, and I must have been right because no babies. :)

Somehow this train has de-railed...What happened to the topic at hand...Swallowing...tongue.gif