Official Community Forums Home

Bj Iafter 'unpleasant Conditions"

Mikayla1

• Members

OK, I have to ask this question, even though it is really gross. Let's say your male (or female I guess) partner has a really bad stomach ache. Let's say they take some really nasty....well, they go to the bathroom and the smell is less than pleasant, the noise is redicent of that one scene in "Dumb and Dumber" and did I mention the smell. The smell permeates the entire house and it is nasty...3 day old Mexican food nasty.

If that person wanted you to have oral sex with them - would you be able to forget what you heard, smelled and maybe saw and put it past you enough to have oral sex? Regular sex might possibly maybe be OK, but putting your MOUTH where such foulness was just excreted? Could you do it - would you do it? I have to know.

• Members

Having the fortunate condition of having the worst nose ever, I suppose a mere stench wouldn't stop me from one of the things I love to do most. I would have to say that there would likely be no rimming happening but as far as going down on my partner? No problem.

Randy.

• Members

I agree with chloegirl they would have to take a shower first

• Members

Well neither one of us would not shower after something like that if we wanted sex, so yeah I would. I mean he's clean, we have air freshener and we both have a great sense of humor :lol:

• Members
OK, I have to ask this question, even though it is really gross. Let's say your male (or female I guess) partner has a really bad stomach ache. Let's say they take some really nasty....well, they go to the bathroom and the smell is less than pleasant, the noise is redicent of that one scene in "Dumb and Dumber" and did I mention the smell. The smell permeates the entire house and it is nasty...3 day old Mexican food nasty.

If that person wanted you to have oral sex with them - would you be able to forget what you heard, smelled and maybe saw and put it past you enough to have oral sex? Regular sex might possibly maybe be OK, but putting your MOUTH where such foulness was just excreted? Could you do it - would you do it? I have to know.

Well if they cleaned up I would be fine with it... We have baby wipes in the BR. I haven't had a problem and there have been times that he had a BM before... He is super paranoid about whether he smells down there especially if I am going to pay him some oral attention. Even if he is a little sweaty he gets insecure, which I don't really mind... Why are you asking this I have to inquire? Did something happen to you? C'mon DISH! LOL

• Members

OK, I will dish.....

Normally, I would agree with all of you...if he (or she) were to shower or wash beforehand, what's the big deal. I mean, my hubby and I usually wash anyway. We are not 5 year olds that don't know how to wipe our asses, right?

Well, last night my hubby had, what I can only describe as flu-like issues. Bad gas, HORRIBLE stomach issues, BAD SMELLING BMs. Now, I was OK the first time. I was OK the second time.....by the 3rd time and by the time we got to the bedroom and his stomach was talking to me...angrily talking to me....my senses got the best of me and I (for the first time in my life) couldn't do it!

I went down with the purpose of doing it, then his stomach gurgled and he said...'ohh uhhhh, mmm, hmmmm' and I had to get out of there. He said he COMPLETELY agreed with my decision and we moved on to other things not focusing on THAT. After sex he went promptly BACK to the bathroom, cementing the idea that my decision was a good one!

So, there ya have it....just thought it would make a never before asked question! Thanks for the insight!

• Members

LMFAO poor guy was he embarrassed? As least he wasn't asking for oral and acting like "what? what's wrong???" Playing dumb as you are holding your nose and trying not to puke LOL

• Review Team

If there were multiple round to the pot and continued stomach sounds, then no, don't think I would. If it were one I-ate-too-much-for-lunch trip to the bathroom, then after a good cleaning I would.

• Members

Poor guy. I can understand that. You did as we would though. People know their limits. Stomach bugs suck.

• Members

I don't think so . . . my nose is REALLY sensitive, and bad smells are a real mood-killer for me (even if they are confined to the bathroom; somehow that is just not romantic, even if it is totally normal and healthy, and needs to be separated from sexual stuff) . . .

• Members

We used to hear stories of something along this line from my uncle about Nam!

• Members
I don't think so . . . my nose is REALLY sensitive, and bad smells are a real mood-killer for me (even if they are confined to the bathroom; somehow that is just not romantic, even if it is totally normal and healthy, and needs to be separated from sexual stuff) . . .

Ya, I'm there too... very sensitive nose, and it effects me even when I don't want it to.

I totally understand normal body function (grew up with parents in medical positions, so you can image the normal dinner time conversaion) but there are just times when it is NOT pertinent to be a sexual being. I suppose that is the glory of having a relationship that goes well beyond the bonds of sexual attraction. At least there are plenty of things to occupy your time until everyone is feeling well enough to get back to business.

~LG

• Members

Uh would have to pass and BTW, if you're going to give head to a guy who's just removed a condom by Trojan called ERECTION ENHANCER, clean up your guy or ask him to do it BEFORE you give head. The "enhancer" works on your mouth!!!!

lord. you'd think this site would have taught me something by now!

sexualpeak,

• Review Team

First I have to tell ya'll that this has been a very entertaining thread so far....chuckle...snort..... Second, I have Crohn's Disease so I'm the last person to pass judgement on anybody's bowels, I completely understand it from both points of view. That being said.....

.....No, not until after a shower and/or the "atmospheric conditions" have cleared up measurably (so that it's not lethal to canaries or inhabitable by humans). If my guy's belly feels that bad and he still wants sex, by all means he's getting some..lol.

Hell no. Not the same day, no. I wouldn't go down there until he was feeling better. No matter HOW horny I was. Plus, I know that when *I* feel gross, I sure as heck don't feel like doing it, niether does hubby for that matter (thankfully). And, when he was feeling better (or myself), there'd better be some serious butt-scrubbing going on before anything happens!

Heck, I can barely tolerate bad breath. In fact, I refuse to kiss my DH on the mouth if he hasn't brushed/rinsed his mouth first where he's a smoker, and I find that habit disgusting (sorry, no offense to any smokers here, it's just my "thing".)!

• Members
OK, I will dish.....

Normally, I would agree with all of you...if he (or she) were to shower or wash beforehand, what's the big deal. I mean, my hubby and I usually wash anyway. We are not 5 year olds that don't know how to wipe our asses, right?

Well, last night my hubby had, what I can only describe as flu-like issues. Bad gas, HORRIBLE stomach issues, BAD SMELLING BMs. Now, I was OK the first time. I was OK the second time.....by the 3rd time and by the time we got to the bedroom and his stomach was talking to me...angrily talking to me....my senses got the best of me and I (for the first time in my life) couldn't do it!

I went down with the purpose of doing it, then his stomach gurgled and he said...'ohh uhhhh, mmm, hmmmm' and I had to get out of there. He said he COMPLETELY agreed with my decision and we moved on to other things not focusing on THAT. After sex he went promptly BACK to the bathroom, cementing the idea that my decision was a good one!

So, there ya have it....just thought it would make a never before asked question! Thanks for the insight!

:lol::):P:D You are a better women than I! I could not, would not because the smell all around, and the fear of what may come out while!