Official Community Forums Home

Spit Or Swallow

Mikayla1

• Members
On 5/3/2016 at 10:45 PM, tiedupnaked33 said:

If the woman does not swallow I don't think you can call it a "blow job".

How so? What else would you call it?  I have both spit and swallowed in my time, but either way it was a blow job

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

I would call it " giving head" if you didn't swallow. No disrespect intended. If a man was pleasuring a woman with his tongue, and at the last minute switched to his finger, maybe it would disappoint the woman that it wasn't finished the way it was started. You tell me please. Message me directly if you choose. I would like to think that the woman enjoyed me bring her to orgasm with my tongue would be extra special as opposed to my finger. Both very rewarding.  As a man a large percentage of us are disappointed to some extent if the female does not swallow. It is more of a mental thing than anything else because the orgasm is over at that point. But the memory would be a little lacking. Hope you understand.

Charlie from Illinois.

• Members

No offense, I hope I didn't offend you. :-) So it is just semantics then, a different word meaning the same thing.  My late husband didn't want me to swallow or even have his cum in my mouth when we first started dating.  I had to talk him into it.  

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I believe that the decision to accept cum in your mouth is up to the person performing and they should not have to defend their choice. For myself I prefer to swallow cum because it is a turn on for me and I'm so focused on pleasing him I really don't think about it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I could never say I always swallow, I do love it but sometimes it depends on the moment. Sometimes I love it when they cum on my face as they jackoff, sometimes I like to see them cum on my belly. Bottom line is cum is awesome and if it happens I always swallow it. I am a lover of oral sex and often love the taste of precum before the big show. My husband is a huge cummer and I often wonder how he produces so much cum but I have grown accustomed to the amount. We are actively engaged in group sex with like minded people and there is nothing in this world that is better than sharing your lifelong partner with. Having my husband kiss me with the sloppy wet cum of another man leaking from my lips is unreal. Oral sex is my ultimate favorite sexual adventure. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On Thursday, March 16, 2006 at 9:10 PM, Mikayla1 said:

HUH???? :blink:

Are you kidding????? No flippin way...that is absurd!

Ugghhh, men!

My bf LOVE'S it when I swallow his CUM. He likes to watch it whenever I blow bubbles with his cum and lick my lip's and look at him and say mmmmmm so delicious. And the taste is really not that bad at all !

It's definitely depens on what he has eaten that day or night, on the way his cum tastes.   MandyandDewey

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/15/2020 at 7:08 PM, Dannyk said:

My wife always swallows my cum. She said it would be rude not to. She is cum crazy. She can’t get enough!

cause cum is absolutely wonderful for so many wonderful things like lube for masturbating and rubbing tits or rubbing all over this beautiful sweeties ass

pic_1_big (2).jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

cause cum is absolutely wonderful for so many wonderful things like lube for masturbating and rubbing tits or rubbing all over this beautiful sweeties ass

pic_1_big (2).jpg

Would love to fuck her on that balcony

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/14/2006 at 11:51 PM, VALERIE said:

I STILL CAN'T SWALOW! OR I JUST WON'T. NO OFFENCE ;)

Hi there this is Mandy, and I have always swallowed my mans cum and never spit it is so awesome to taste his big thick load's of cum sliding down my throat. Just like he loves me squirting in his mouth and face mmmmmmm it is so hot and delicious 😋

• Members
On 9/1/2020 at 4:43 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

pic_1_big (2).jpg

OMG I want to squirt my big thick load's of Cum allover herpussy and hot sexy little tight sexy ass mmmmmm she looks so delicious WOW 😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Spit or swallow - not even close! My wife has not will never let a man cum in her mouth, including me! My wife told me when we were dating she has no hangups about BJ's and is an expert at giving Throat Jobs. She loves the taste of pre-cum and loves sticking the tip of her tongue into my pee-hole to get as much of it as she can. Her one and only rule, don't cum in her mouth or throat.  She told me the head of the Penis swells a little bit, or she can tell by a certain way the head throbs or I just tell her I'm about to shoot, that she pulls my cock completely out of her mouth, and lets me shoot my load all over spread open pussy! My wife told me on the night of our Honeymoon, if I ever cum or try and force her to take cum in her mouth, she would punch me so hard in the balls, that I would end up in the emergency room with crushed nuts, and there would no more sex of any kind ever! 15 years of marriage and lots of the greatest Oral Sex a guy could want, I have never tried to challenge her warning,  going back to our Honeymoon!

• Haha 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Spit or swallow - not even close my wife has not will never let a man cum in her mouth, including me! My wife told me when we were dating she has no hangups about BJ's and is an expert at giving Throat Jobs. She loves the taste of pre-cum and loves sticking the tip of her tongue into my pee-hole to get as much of it as she can. Her one and only rule, don't cum in her mouth or throat.  She told me the head of the Penis swells a little bit, or she can tell by a certain way the head throbs or I just tell her I'm about to shoot my load, that she pulls my cock completely out of her mouth, and lets me shoot my load all over spread open pussy! My wife told me on the night of our Honeymoon, if I ever cum or try and force her to take cum in her mouth, she would punch me so hard in the balls, that I would end up in the emergency room with crushed nuts, and there would no more sex of any kind ever! 15 years of marriage and lots of the greatest Oral Sex a guy could want, I have never tried to challenge her warning going back to our Honeymoon!

I can respect her not wanting cum inside of her mouth and face, and if I was ever lucky enough to get a chance to have sex with her if she was going down on me I would let her know that I was just about ready to Cum.  Just saying that she sounds like a lady that I would love to get together with and maybe even become a good FWB 

THANKS FOR THE NICE CHAT

WE ARE MANDY AND DEWEY C

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I can respect her not wanting cum inside of her mouth and face, and if I was ever lucky enough to get a chance to have sex with her if she was going down on me I would let her know that I was just about ready to Cum.  Just saying that she sounds like a lady that I would love to get together with and maybe even become a good FWB 

THANKS FOR THE NICE CHAT

WE ARE MANDY AND DEWEY C

If I could convince her to do a MFMF foursome, but that is a recent discussion we have just lightly touched on!

• Members

I have tasted my cum when I licked it off her tits once, but when she refused to kiss me afterwards, I told myself never again and I haven't since! I drink lots of Lemonade, Pineapple Juice, and other fruit juices, but my wife has told me - it still not going to happen no matter how sweet you try to make it!

• Members
16 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I have tasted my cum when I licked it off her tits once, but when she refused to kiss me afterwards, I told myself never again and I haven't since! I drink lots of Lemonade, Pineapple Juice, and other fruit juices, but my wife has told me - it still not going to happen no matter how sweet you try to make it!

Your wife is so beautiful hot and sexy

• Members
1 hour ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Your wife is so beautiful hot and sexy

look for a gmail!

• Members
On 9/20/2020 at 9:04 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

OMG I want to squirt my big thick load's of Cum allover herpussy and hot sexy little tight sexy ass mmmmmm she looks so delicious WOW 😋

WOW

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2006 at 10:24 AM, Mikayla1 said:

Ok All You Ladies- I was having a discussion with one of my good friends last night over dinner and I was APPALLED to learn that she DOES NOT SWALLOW her boyfriend's cum!

I thought that this was something that I had coached all my female friends on - apparently she missed the seminar on cock sucking! :P

She, of course, defended her actions with the whole "It tastes bad...blah, blah, blah...." argument, that I only half listened to and then cut her off with "WHOA.....no friend of mine is going to blabber that crap!"

So, ladies, what I want to know from you - and I want to know from all of you who are looking at the site and don't post much too - what do you do with your man's cum - SPIT or SWALLOW - and WHY?????

I promise to all the "spitters" to not yell at you....I will simply defend my argument on swallowing in a non-argumentative and sensible manner! :D

So what is it - SPIT OR SWALLOW???

Mikayla B)

I never Spit Dewey's cum out,  I love the way it tastes and the way it feels sliding down my throat mmmmmmmm

• Like 1

• Members

I think when you're sucking that dick, you need to be all about your man's orgasm. I think you either need to swallow or let him shoot all over your face. Before you swallow, you need to open your mouth, use that tongue to play with his cum and then swallow and let him know how wonderful it is. Get pleasure from his pleasure. 

• Like 1

• Members

Me, I never "spit". 

Makes me think of a story  when I was in High School and teen friend  told me she was insulted when her BF had the nerve to cum in her mouth.  Said, "She turned and spit it out"

That would be rude . Ancient story. Hopefully she has learned better manners  since then.

I usually do a combo. I swallow and let the cum (which I have acquired a taste for) slide off my tongue and grip that sexy cock and slide it around my lips ( I love the feel on my lips)  and on my cheeks, like a facial. I just keep swallowing and smiling and rubbing and loving. Until every drop is on me or in me.  The man watching has no doubt that I am enjoying and devouring every single drop. 

I don't like to "just" deep throat. Although, that is a sexy, "take it all" thought.  It  is not my intention to insult anyone that has that preference. 

I love Sucking. Playing. Loving. Dribbling. Licking...until every last drop is on me or in me. 

• Like 2