Official Community Forums Home

What Can A Female Wear That Catches Your Eye?

wlp

• Members
:lol: MOST FAT GIRLS PUT OUT :D WHEN THE CUTE/SKINNY ONES WON'T :angry: Sounds like your hubby has to work with a bunch of dum asses. My 1st time was w/a chubby girl and she got me off 3 times. :rolleyes: CURVY GALS RULE!!! B)

Only 3 times huh?

This Thin women is very flexible, confident, without any body hang-ups!!!!!! OH yea, and I'm not a bitch. Think about that.

• Like 1

• Members
Only 3 times huh? <_< ....well I was quite inebriated at the time; all night partying at Lander Hall (U of WA). She seduced me....I was 21...and then I went into The Service...Dec. 7,1973.... :(

This Thin women is very flexible, confident, without any body hang-ups!!!!!! OH yea, and I'm not a bitch. Think about that.

• Review Team

A female with a shirt that is just a little tight across her breasts, and unbuttoned just enough - that is hot. It says "yeah, I got it and I'm proud," but not if it is in a slutty way - just enought to be confident. I also really like black and white so a white button-up shirt and black pants ... nice. Or, white T-shirt just a little too tight and jeans, hot, too.

• Members
A female with a shirt that is just a little tight across her breasts, and unbuttoned just enough - that is hot. It says "yeah, I got it and I'm proud," but not if it is in a slutty way - just enought to be confident. I also really like black and white so a white button-up shirt and black pants ... nice. Or, white T-shirt just a little too tight and jeans, hot, too.

I'm with yea on that. A woman with a tight white tee shirt with her nipples poking through drives me nuts. ;)

• 8 months later...
  • Members
Well, I have the hair, smile, and tits...

thats not all you have babe.as far as I'm concerned you have the whole package.alot more than hair smile and beautifull tits.tho you know how much I like them :D

• Members
My H will speak up and say "Hey, there is NOTHING wrong with that girl" and he gets made fun of. They say "Dude you would fuck anything". Nice. <_<

Do they say it as if that's a bad thing? :lol:

I saw a picture of a guy on a Harley - he must have weighed 400 pounds. He had a T-shirt stretched over his bulk that said, "NO FAT CHICKS."

Gotta wonder what that guy's self image is.

• Members

I like a woman who wears something revealing or promises to be revealing if you could see from juuuussst the right angle.

I also like clothing that falls on her body just the right way to accentuate her best assets - doesn't have to be tight.

My wife and I used to play dress-up and go out. She had an outfit that was a merlot colored dress, kind of a 60s hippie dress with some beading on the chest and a skirt that just covered the top of her stockings. She wore fishnets and garters and black cowboy boots. It wasn't tight and she didn't show anything, but I watched guys nearly fall out of their seats when she walked in.

When she wore this I usually wore jeans and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black cowboy hat and boots. Didn't get the same response from too many women though.

• Members
I like a woman who wears something revealing or promises to be revealing if you could see from juuuussst the right angle.

I also like clothing that falls on her body just the right way to accentuate her best assets - doesn't have to be tight.

My wife and I used to play dress-up and go out. She had an outfit that was a merlot colored dress, kind of a 60s hippie dress with some beading on the chest and a skirt that just covered the top of her stockings. She wore fishnets and garters and black cowboy boots. It wasn't tight and she didn't show anything, but I watched guys nearly fall out of their seats when she walked in.

When she wore this I usually wore jeans and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black cowboy hat and boots. Didn't get the same response from too many women though.

You like a women who dresses to tease you ;) .....

*A man with a white button down dress shirt with a pair of jeans B)

• Members
You like a women who dresses to tease you ;) .....

Yeah. And TJ loved doing it.

*A man with a white button down dress shirt with a pair of jeans B)

How about throwing a black sports coat on over it. Too much?? (I hope not, because that's how I dress a lot)

• Members

Love the aviator picture you have....

Yeah. And TJ loved doing it.

How about throwing a black sports coat on over it. Too much?? (I hope not, because that's how I dress a lot)

OH BABY, OH BABY! I love it when my husband throws a sport coat on with jeans and a dress shirt, NO SNEAKERS ALLOWED! I always look at a man dressed like this.

Is TJ your first wife?

• Members

LEATHER! Doesn't matter if it's pants or a top for out in public or the bedroom. I think leather is HAWT which is probably why I own a LOT of it. ;)

I have thigh high boots that I wear under pants and I feel so sexy when I go out wearing them even though no one else but my husband knows what's under my pants.

• Like 1

• Members
LEATHER! Doesn't matter if it's pants or a top for out in public or the bedroom. I think leather is HAWT which is probably why I own a LOT of it. ;)

I have thigh high boots that I wear under pants and I feel so sexy when I go out wearing them even though no one else but my husband knows what's under my pants.

I had to think if for a minute..... I don't own any leather. I guess it's not my style; But I do have a couple of furs. mmmmmm, nothing like the sensual feel of fur!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
Only 3 times huh?

Is that a shot at the rest of us curvy girls? I'm size 14/16 and my man has no complaints. "Chunky" girls are every bit as capable of pleasuring their lovers as skinny girls are.

• Members
DING, DING, DING

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!

iha... nailed this one!!!!!!!

Man

I have to agree 100%. I've seen a lot of attractive women that were not sexy in my opinion. Women of all shapes, sizes, age, etc. can be sexy. It's the eyes, the lips, the smile, the walk...it's not the clothes they wear, it's the way they wear their clothes. Of course, thigh high boots don't hurt either...

• Like 1

• Members
Is that a shot at the rest of us curvy girls? I'm size 14/16 and my man has no complaints. "Chunky" girls are every bit as capable of pleasuring their lovers as skinny girls are.

No it was not a shot at curvy women in the least it was a direct response to a negative shot about thin girls.

*I think all women no matter size, shape, color, or age has the ability to be sexy and please her man. Sexy comes from within!

• Like 1

• Members
I have to agree 100%. I've seen a lot of attractive women that were not sexy in my opinion. Women of all shapes, sizes, age, etc. can be sexy. It's the eyes, the lips, the smile, the walk...it's not the clothes they wear, it's the way they wear their clothes. Of course, thigh high boots don't hurt either...

Amen! (and the boots too! ;))

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It's not even what they can wear.

their confidence and eyes. :)

Absodamnlutely!! My Gf looks sexy wearing a t-shirt and cotton shorts. She rolls her eyes but it's her confidence and how she carries herself that turns me on. She laughs when she's wearing sweats and I'm all over her.. I just tell her to keep trying to find an outfit that doesn't drive me wild.. I'm enjoying the ride along the way.:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Right now for me its lower thigh high stockings and short shorts or a short skirt that drives me wild about a girl, got one right now I'm looking to go after too!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

What gets my attention every time is cowboy boots. Women in boots are a huge turn on for me. When women wear boots they walk different, can't explain it but there is nothing sexier. After boots, corsets are high on my list.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members

A Sexy Smile:-)