Official Community Forums Home

What Can A Female Wear That Catches Your Eye?

wlp

I am also for leather anyway! Former GF used to wear crotch high boots with a short leather skirt

when we went out. Man-O=Man how the guys' eyes jumped! I wish we had never broken up!

• Like 1

• Members

A short skirt and thigh high boot would have my complete attention.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

That nails it WenWitch. It's not what she's wearing, it's how she wears it. You just know that a woman who acts sexy and confident in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, will be twice as sexy if you're lucky enough to get her out of them.

M

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Only 3 times huh? dry.gif ....well I was quite inebriated at the time; all night partying at Lander Hall (U of WA). She seduced me....I was 21...and then I went into The Service...Dec. 7,1973.... sad.gif

This Thin women is very flexible, confident, without any body hang-ups!!!!!! OH yea, and I'm not a bitch. Think about that.

Well LadyLove I was falling down drunk and initially went to this chicks room just to pass out in a warm place as it was November and the weather was NASTY and raining like cats and dogs!!

Since you asked I'll tell ya (the highlights of this story) the story:

I was 21 and about a week from going active duty. I was knee crawlin' commode huggin' drunk and basically ON MY LIPS. Barely making it to her room I knocked and she answered the door recognized me and welcomed me into her room. She excused herself for a moment and (I think cranked the heat WAY UP and also changed into a sheer see thru nightie then reappeared and started putting the make on me. Seriously she was pawing at me and trying to make me horny. For 20 minutes I stood off her advances. Finally I got it in my head she was NOT gonna leave me be so I let her have her way with me.

I was bundled up like an Eskimo. First off was the parka. Then the first shirt followed by the 2nd shirt and stocking hat. I was embarrassed to take off my jeans. I'd NEVER taken my pants off in front of a girl before but I was cooking so off came the boots and pants and laid on the bed.

She attacked me covering me with kisses and rubbing me everywhere. I continued to stand her off. Memories from there on out are fragmented and more like flashbacks.

I remember my pecker inside her :kiss: pussy :kiss: and couldn't BELIEVE how nice that was and knowing exactly Jack Shit about fucking I reckon her moving under me told my brain to stab :blink: her pussy with my dick and that was what I was sposed to do so that's what I did. Meantime I hope I was playing with her titties. I awoke twice during the night and started to play with her tits or diddle her cunt and we fucked 2 more times. All missionary cuz as I said earlier I didn't know squat about doggy or riding cowboy...Yehaaaaaa!!! :wub:

Anyway afterwards I had this serious as a heart attack case of The Guilts. Ya see I was raised in a good Christian home. We went to church as a family the whole 9 yards. The birds and the bees talk my Dad gave me just cornfused me more than I already was. All I membered was only married people could do what me and that girl did so I was no doubt going straight to Hell and yada yada.

I walked ALL THE WAY HOME minus 2 to 4 miles when I caught a bus. I'd started walking in the U District and I lived in Lake City at the time. Look at a Seattle roadmap...it's a long pull from where I started to home.

So I got home and the shitstorm hit me. Mom and Dad giving me the Third Fourth and Fifth Degrees of interrogation as to where I stayed the night before. After getting caught in my 1st lie of staying at Paul and Rudy's place I just clammed up and refused to answer questions. Of course to make matters worse my Gramma was over for Sunday after church dinner and she tried to get in her two cents worth. Well after lunch I got put on yard work punishment clipping the edge of the lawn with hand clippers. (This was 20+years before weedwhackers had been invented.)

I went Active Duty about a week later and flew a big bird to San Antonio Texas for basic training.

In a few minutes I'll tell y'all what I like women to wear.... :kiss:

• Members

A short skirt and thigh high boot would have my complete attention.

Absofuckin'lutely!! HUA!!

The first time I saw my Donna I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Wearing a long tight BLACK SKIRT with BLACK STOCKINGS and BLACK LEATHER BOOTS her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders. She was also wearing a Christmasy red sweater with little Santas and reindeer that saved me from possible embarrassment as her sweater reversed my growing erection. But staring at her black leather boots and stockinged legs had my pecker jumping in my pants all day while I was there. This was a prearranged blind date my sister had cooked up (after asking me first) so actually I was pretty happy about the whole deal. I just had difficulty not getting hard as I thought about licking Donna's boots as I made my way to her cunny in my wildly bouncing to and fro brain. Pecker dint mind too much when later Donna named my pecker George. That way when out somewhere and she was horny she could mention George and we could talk sex in mixed company while she was wanting to leave and go knock off a piece. :wub:

I've been Kinky all my life I just dint realize it till about 2 years ago when I signed up over at FetLife.com. A couple of you (like LadyLove) might could weasel my handle over there outta me..... :blink: I'm perty EZ cuz basically I'm a Slut. Fact is just took the Slut Test last week and got a MUCH LOWER SCORE this time!! 40.4% DOWN from 55.5%!! Woo Hoo!

I have a cousin right around my age 63ish who has a HOT BOD who has a thing herself about collars and WEARING THEM!!! Yum and YUM. Her everyday collars usually have a pendant of some type where her Adams apple would be if she one. She is ALL WOMAN tho and has no Adams apple. Boy howdy how a collar turns me on!

BLACK. Wear black and you got my attention, George too.

Hippie girls in light cotton dresses of the see thru in bright sunlight variety are​ HUBBA HUBBA in my book. Hippie girls turn me on like nobody's business. So wearing a splash of Patchouli, Musk or Vanilla (reminds me of ice cream first then sex) also rev up my RPMs big time!

Leather. Love the feel of Leather. Love the way Leather smells. It just invigorates me. Long before the acronym of MILF was coined there was this hot lil cutiepie MILF that sometimes would come to the Rendezvous I was at. She is petite and slender with just enuf meat on her bones. Small tits I can only imagine what they look like. The closest I ever got to them were when she'd wear this tight Buckskin dress and sometimes her hard nipples would poke thru

and just thinking the lucky guy that ties it up with her will surely be blessed.

I was 36 when I knew of her. She had 2 little girls the spittin' image of their mom. I'm betting they're both little Hotties by now. Doing the math both undoubtedly are GILFs.

This thread is making me HORNY AS ALL GET OUT!!!!!!!!! I might have to hit Fetbox.com soon. Just foundd out about Fetbox.com like 3-4 days ago and thrown 2 loads there. They make xHamster look like girl scouts selling cookies in a convent surrounded by Sisters. In fact first time I ever seen Hot strong slender Lesbians rassle it was teams with 5 per side. They were wearing wrestling uniforms and I couldn't see much. Last night I watched more individual rasslin' one on one...a Hottie and a small bear of a man both NEKID AS J BIRDS wearing ONLY brown leather cuffs with snap links easily 100 pounds heavier. She got out from under him several times but in the end he overpowered her. The victor of a Pin could take liberties like a) lick or French her B)B) suck a nipple or lick that nipple c) or fingerfuck her if he had access. Also watched more girls rasslin' and after each match if there was a clear winter the Winner FUCKED the loser. But boy howdy seems to me the loser was the WINNER cuz she's the one gittin her cunt plowed unless they're using a Feeldoe and they were not.

I've got to see if they've got some kinky enema vids.

In fact me thinks I'll start a new thread. Woo Hoo it's IDEER TIME at 12G Central!! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

At home or in public? At home a big t-shirt with no panties seems to do the trick, Donald ducking gets him every time especially if I have to reach for something,   funny how I usually need to. In public skirts are good, tight jeans and tight sweaters work magic

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Pistol grip ear rings. And I wanted to be treated with similar disrespect when I an tongue the bitch.

• 9 months later...

Boots with a short skirt/dress, and thigh highs!!! I have an intense boot and skirt/dress fetish.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Summer dress with no panties 😳😳😳😳.....Tight enough that you can see her figure and I don’t care if she is thin or a BBW, a cute face goes a very long way as it will light up the dress, titties are well formed like she got a breast plate on..... sits down and as she goes to cross her legs she puts her leg just high enough that I can see all of her delicateness that is ready to go into battle.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 12/12/2013 at 4:37 PM, RC4BLUE said:

What gets my attention every time is cowboy boots. Women in boots are a huge turn on for me. When women wear boots they walk different, can't explain it but there is nothing sexier. After boots, corsets are high on my list.

I totally agree, any women in lower calf to upper high calf boots especially laced up to the top of the boot, I want me throw them down and have sex with them right then and there, married or not! My second favorite turn-on is Lingerie and barely there Bikinis!

• Members
1 hour ago, mustang said:

How about this....

6A95C10B-D8A2-4AA5-8F61-5FD59B7C91A3.jpeg

Now that is eye-catching! What an ass

• Members

Rio that is what I call GREAT ADVERTISING, HEY come and get it!

• Members
2 hours ago, mustang said:

How about this....

GREAT PIC,  this is what I call ADVERTISING - for a nice toned CURVY BODY.  HEY, look at this fantastic HARD BODY with a GREAT BUTT, or CUM and feel these nice round cheeks and  spray your seed all over them!  You could even spice it up a bit more, if she had on some boots come up to about her lower calf, with a side view!

• Members
6 hours ago, mustang said:

How about this....

Wow!!!  That really does catch the eye and holds the gaze!!!!  Absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1