Official Community Forums Home

Prostate Massage

Deano69

• Members

During handjobs or blowjobs by you SO, have you or do like prostate massage, I have had it once by wife and liked it, plenty of lube required. It does bring a new level of excitement to the fun, I wish she would do it more. I have done it to myself during self pleasure but have not told her.

• Members
During handjobs or blowjobs by you SO, have you or do like prostate massage, I have had it once by wife and liked it, plenty of lube required. It does bring a new level of excitement to the fun, I wish she would do it more. I have done it to myself during self pleasure but have not told her.

hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn

• Members

My H is not interested in it although I would not be opposed to it if he wanted. I think more and more straight men are experiencing this and finding out that it doesn't make you "gay" It is just pleasure! I guess even some guys have hangups! I also think that there are some men who do this but would NEVER admit it. Which is cool because it's private, still, nothing to be ashamed of.

• Members

It is GREAT!! That is our(males) G-Spot!! I do wish we could do that more, but when we do, the orgasms are intense!!!

Peace,

Mark