Official Community Forums Home

Over Masturbation?...draining Physically?

Beyondblessed

• Members

Hey yall...its been a while since mylast post but school and life have just been crazy.

But...I was reading some articles online and came across this one

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=217

Copy and past it into your browser and lemme know what you think, because I thought that you couldnt masturbate too much...but i have been having the symptoms that the article describes and masturbate daily.

I hate that Im not as sharp as I once was...but maybe its just stress...i dunno

But also...I was wondering if anyone has ever noticed a change in consitancy of semen.

I hear alot of people talk about semen being thick...more like mucous...but mine is thinner

Anyone got any ideas?

Please and thank you

God bless

-BeyondBlessed

• Members

I love it when people read and research things - knowledge is power. However, here is a word of caution about websites - ALL WEBSITES! When reading anything online, you always have to look at the main provider of the website. Who is the sponsor? Is it a drug company? A religious affiliate? An anti-abortion site? In this case, it is a herbal drug company - a herbal drug company that sells drugs meant to ENHANCE MEMORY and all the other symptoms this article claims that masturbation (or overmasturbation) impairs!

Now, what does this tell you? That their opinion is skewed for their own advantage. If you look on the bottom of the page, you see this nice little small printed disclaimer:

"DISCLAIMER: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

What does this mean? There is no physician to back up these claims! So, I wouldn't put too much stock in that BeyondBlessed.

Here is a good way to look for information. If the webiste ends in .ORG, .GOV, or .EDU it is usually a more substatial source. Something not put out there by just ANYONE with a computer. The .GOV is the best because it is GOVERNMENT ENDORSED - that is where you will find your highest level of reliable information.

.ORG's are put out by organizatios - and you still have to be wary of those - find the master organization that is sponsoring the site.

.EDU's are educational sites or schools. These are the least reliable of the three.

So, there you go - research 101 from me to you!

Happy researching!

Mikayla B)