Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex So Feels Full And Uncomfortable

Xeno

• Members

Hey there everyone! Hoping that someone might share their experiences and advice with me on a small issue. My SO decided to let me try anal with her (yay!) so we took things slow, washed up, used lube, and tried it out. She said there wasnt really any pain, but commented that she felt really full and it was uncomfortable. Since then she's been really reluctant to try again, and I don't want to pressure her. But in the off chance she does want to give it another go, how can I prevent this from happening? I think it might be because she's reluctant in general about anal, and thus might not be relaxing or trying to enjoy it. (I definitely plan on talking to her more about this, when the time comes) I was just wondering, do other members have similar experiences? Is there a reason she fills uncomfortable? Can I change this? Oh some background info. We have a bit of a body size difference. I'm 7' down there and shes a petite 5'0 ft girl. Thoughts please!

• Members

Honey, it is going to feel full and a bit tight and perhaps uncomfortable. You are INSERTING an object that, in all likelihood, is wider than what exits that area. She has to just learn to relax and go with the sensations. After a few minutes, or a few experiences, she will relax enough to enjoy the pleasure of it. The 'fullness' is part of the pleasure, if she lets it be. Just remember lube, lube, lube and more lube and go slow. That's about it! If she stil doesn;'t like it, then chalk it up to an experience and let it go.

• Members

It may take some getting used to. We started doing anal a few months ago. It took me some time to get used to it and even still I have problems at time. Just tell her to relax and breath. Take your time and lots of lube. I have found if I relax myself through breathing it works much better for me. Now I love it.

• Members

Everyone here has amazing advice, and are right on the money there are times when having anal is uncomfortable for me sometimes it depends on my last BM or where I am in my cycle. And at other times it is the most enjoyable experience!!! lots of lube and absolutely go with IHAs sugestion reach your hand around and rub her clit it makes the experience so much better!!!! Just remember some people just don't like it and never will good luck and enjoy!!!!!

• Members

thanks everyone! i guess we'll just have to give it a go, or rather i'll wait till shes more willing/interested in doing it again. oh, i was wondering about fingering the anus. are there better ways or methods to go at it? i read all the articles here and read tristan taormino's guide to anal sex, but couldnt find a better description of how to begin. like rubbing around the anus? or inserting a finger. what things feel good?

• Members
thanks everyone! i guess we'll just have to give it a go, or rather i'll wait till shes more willing/interested in doing it again. oh, i was wondering about fingering the anus. are there better ways or methods to go at it? i read all the articles here and read tristan taormino's guide to anal sex, but couldnt find a better description of how to begin. like rubbing around the anus? or inserting a finger. what things feel good?

For me, I like it when DH is eating me out and inserts a finger in my anus. It feels amazing and that has been the only way so far that I have enjoyed anal play. We are going to work on rectifying that situation however when he gets home. Definitely try the clitoral stimulation to make anal play feel good to her. For me having my clit stimulated while anal stuff is going on short circuits my brain or something! The anal stuff is uncomfortable, but the clitoral stimulation feels so good that I tend to block out the uncomfortable feeling so that it actually feels good. I hope that made some sense.

• Members
Hey there everyone! Hoping that someone might share their experiences and advice with me on a small issue. My SO decided to let me try anal with her (yay!) so we took things slow, washed up, used lube, and tried it out. She said there wasnt really any pain, but commented that she felt really full and it was uncomfortable. Since then she's been really reluctant to try again, and I don't want to pressure her. But in the off chance she does want to give it another go, how can I prevent this from happening? I think it might be because she's reluctant in general about anal, and thus might not be relaxing or trying to enjoy it. (I definitely plan on talking to her more about this, when the time comes) I was just wondering, do other members have similar experiences? Is there a reason she fills uncomfortable? Can I change this? Oh some background info. We have a bit of a body size difference. I'm 7' down there and shes a petite 5'0 ft girl. Thoughts please!
:huh:

YO XENO DUDE PLEASE DON'T TELL ME you're trying to stuff that 7 inch monster inside your woman :o during your 1st shot of anal sex with her???!?!?!? Way back when I initially decided to get back into anal sex I DID NOT stuff a seven inch dildo in my ass the 1st time. No sir. I started small. Reallllllllyyyyyyyyyy small. Plus there are other things you can do to warm her up to the point she's begging you to tap her ass. I've got this small jelly vibe that's about 1" by 5". It broke as a vibe 15+years ago but I could never bring myself to throw it away. Mainly cuz when I initially was buying toyz I would travel 50+miles out of my area of operations (AO) to avoid possible contact w/someone I knew. Thank God we've all grown past that. I had always liked this toy cuz it slides inside w/relative ease and feels fuckin great when I'm a workin that puppy. At that time my only other toy was one of those old incredibly reliable "self massagers"...it's 1.5" x9.5" (7" insertable). Mr Black was his name...his motor was just fine but the body broke after just 15 years :( ...Mr Blacks' replacement is white so naturally he is Mr White. A few minutes of warm up w/Lil Red and then Mr White slides in sooooo sweet. The motor is quite powerfull and pretty loud too. If noise is not an issue for you I would most whole heartedly recommend getting one of these. Except for the color theres no other difference and XENO let me tell you sir MR WHITE GETS THE JOB DONE!!!!!!!!! HOOOAAHH ! ! ! So if long b4 now you've asked yourself where in the hell is he going w/this??? Start small. And if you're not opposed to what I am about to say you might try this as most folks (myself included) absolutely LOVEEEEE receiving this+ this act of love and giving could very well have your SO screaming that she loves you along with cries of don't stop...don't STOP...DON"T STOP!!!!!! Give her a rim job. Eat that fine ass of hers like you eat her pussy with all the gusto you can muster there bro. Maybe after a few minutes of rimming you gently prod her with a slim toy like my Lil Red....all the while you're rimming her like a madman....if she's into it and there's little doubt in my mind she would be she'll be squirmin' around the bed like a fish outta water. Now I don't think I gotta tell you Xeno when you get a reaction like that from your lover you're making alllll the right moves :P:P I 'member my 1st rimjob like it was last night... :D It was 35-37 years ago....I was gettin THE FIRST BLOWJOB OF MY YOUNG LIFE ! ! ! when all of a sudden my lover switched to lickin my ass...bro I thot I was gonna die....BUTT W H A T A W A Y T O G O ! ! ! ! ! :D:P:lol: It was basically a 10 minute orgasm for me....I completely forgot how great my cock was feeling...plus at the time my lover had me on the fuckin brink of exploding into her mouth (but he knew some kind of trick that was holding me in a hover pattern)....man I was writhing inside that van like a varmint caught in a leg trap it wa soooo INFUCKINCREDIBLE ! ! ! OK people calm down now, calm down...YO XENO try all-some-or any of this and if your lady is at all sexual she will be begging you to fuck her ass. And if you fuck her this well bro I'd say chances are very promising you could "write your own ticket"...that is to say she'll be in such a state afterwords that anything you ask her to do....like wash/wax your truck...polish your knob....take 1/2 a ton of stinky nastyass trash to the dump and she will "snap to" and say SIR YES SIR-WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE THAT SIR??!? :D Or the way I would look at it is like this. I would be veryfuckinPROUD of myself that I had just given my gal such incredible pleasure. Believe me when I say this Xeno-you will go to your grave with these memories and each time they pop into your head you will be walking tall and standin' proud. Woe be to the asshole who decides at that very moment to fuck with you...I know cuz ths last bit happened to me once and after I was finished w/this little 2 bit jerkoff he KNEW never to cross my path AGAIN !! :angry: Happy motoring Xeno...peace bro 12G

• Members
:huh:

YO XENO DUDE PLEASE DON'T TELL ME you're trying to stuff that 7 inch monster inside your woman :o during your 1st shot of anal sex with her???!?!?!? Way back when I initially decided to get back into anal sex I DID NOT stuff a seven inch dildo in my ass the 1st time. No sir. I started small. Reallllllllyyyyyyyyyy small. Plus there are other things you can do to warm her up to the point she's begging you to tap her ass. I've got this small jelly vibe that's about 1" by 5". It broke as a vibe 15+years ago but I could never bring myself to throw it away. Mainly cuz when I initially was buying toyz I would travel 50+miles out of my area of operations (AO) to avoid possible contact w/someone I knew. Thank God we've all grown past that. I had always liked this toy cuz it slides inside w/relative ease and feels fuckin great when I'm a workin that puppy. At that time my only other toy was one of those old incredibly reliable "self massagers"...it's 1.5" x9.5" (7" insertable). Mr Black was his name...his motor was just fine but the body broke after just 15 years :( ...Mr Blacks' replacement is white so naturally he is Mr White. A few minutes of warm up w/Lil Red and then Mr White slides in sooooo sweet. The motor is quite powerfull and pretty loud too. If noise is not an issue for you I would most whole heartedly recommend getting one of these. Except for the color theres no other difference and XENO let me tell you sir MR WHITE GETS THE JOB DONE!!!!!!!!! HOOOAAHH ! ! ! So if long b4 now you've asked yourself where in the hell is he going w/this??? Start small. And if you're not opposed to what I am about to say you might try this as most folks (myself included) absolutely LOVEEEEE receiving this+ this act of love and giving could very well have your SO screaming that she loves you along with cries of don't stop...don't STOP...DON"T STOP!!!!!! Give her a rim job. Eat that fine ass of hers like you eat her pussy with all the gusto you can muster there bro. Maybe after a few minutes of rimming you gently prod her with a slim toy like my Lil Red....all the while you're rimming her like a madman....if she's into it and there's little doubt in my mind she would be she'll be squirmin' around the bed like a fish outta water. Now I don't think I gotta tell you Xeno when you get a reaction like that from your lover you're making alllll the right moves :P:P I 'member my 1st rimjob like it was last night... :D It was 35-37 years ago....I was gettin THE FIRST BLOWJOB OF MY YOUNG LIFE ! ! ! when all of a sudden my lover switched to lickin my ass...bro I thot I was gonna die....BUTT W H A T A W A Y T O G O ! ! ! ! ! :D:P:lol: It was basically a 10 minute orgasm for me....I completely forgot how great my cock was feeling...plus at the time my lover had me on the fuckin brink of exploding into her mouth (but he knew some kind of trick that was holding me in a hover pattern)....man I was writhing inside that van like a varmint caught in a leg trap it wa soooo INFUCKINCREDIBLE ! ! ! OK people calm down now, calm down...YO XENO try all-some-or any of this and if your lady is at all sexual she will be begging you to fuck her ass. And if you fuck her this well bro I'd say chances are very promising you could "write your own ticket"...that is to say she'll be in such a state afterwords that anything you ask her to do....like wash/wax your truck...polish your knob....take 1/2 a ton of stinky nastyass trash to the dump and she will "snap to" and say SIR YES SIR-WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE THAT SIR??!? :D Or the way I would look at it is like this. I would be veryfuckinPROUD of myself that I had just given my gal such incredible pleasure. Believe me when I say this Xeno-you will go to your grave with these memories and each time they pop into your head you will be walking tall and standin' proud. Woe be to the asshole who decides at that very moment to fuck with you...I know cuz ths last bit happened to me once and after I was finished w/this little 2 bit jerkoff he KNEW never to cross my path AGAIN !! :angry: Happy motoring Xeno...peace bro 12G

:huh: Forgive me Xeno...I'm old and a bit 4getfull at times. Mr White is a hard plastic vibe. Very very smooth plastic that with sum lube or good spit will slide into any spot with relative ease. Mr White runs on 2 C batteries and runs around $12 to $20. When I bot my replacement vibe I couldn't get it by itself as it came with a slip over cock shaped sleeve (which to date I have not used). This puppy was around 20 buckaroos. Number 1 was 10 or 12 buckaroonies and it was solo in the package therefore it was less expensive. I hope this helps you out bro....WE ARE OSCAR MIKE ON THE MSR...HITMAN 2 ACTUAL...OUT B)

• Members
:huh: Forgive me Xeno...I'm old and a bit 4getfull at times. Mr White is a hard plastic vibe. Very very smooth plastic that with sum lube or good spit will slide into any spot with relative ease. Mr White runs on 2 C batteries and runs around $12 to $20. When I bot my replacement vibe I couldn't get it by itself as it came with a slip over cock shaped sleeve (which to date I have not used). This puppy was around 20 buckaroos. Number 1 was 10 or 12 buckaroonies and it was solo in the package therefore it was less expensive. I hope this helps you out bro....WE ARE OSCAR MIKE ON THE MSR...HITMAN 2 ACTUAL...OUT B)
:D ANYBODY HERE IN TTLAND SAY I AM NOT A TOTAL GOOFBALL DOES NOT KNOW ME AND IS LYING!! :( STAND CLEAR OF ROTORS AND WATCH OUT FOR PROP BLAST B)

• 7 months later...
  • Members

for me the first time i tried anal i hated it, if made me feel like i had to take a giant crap and was just not pleasant at all.

i am now with someone else and after a few talks and some finger play we tried it again for the first time last night. I didn't like it better that vaginal sex, and didn't orgasm but it was pleasurable. At first i got that "omg it feels like i have to take a crap" sensation, he tried to be sensitive and go slow. then i decided just to push it faster (but not so deep as our normal sex) This is when it started feeling good. i have heard when u first try to go slow, but imo too slow, or just laying there and not moving is the only thing wrong with it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
For me, I like it when DH is eating me out and inserts a finger in my anus. It feels amazing and that has been the only way so far that I have enjoyed anal play. We are going to work on rectifying that situation however when he gets home. Definitely try the clitoral stimulation to make anal play feel good to her. For me having my clit stimulated while anal stuff is going on short circuits my brain or something! The anal stuff is uncomfortable, but the clitoral stimulation feels so good that I tend to block out the uncomfortable feeling so that it actually feels good. I hope that made some sense.

I used to push my finger into her ass while fucking her doggy style. I could feel my penis moving inside her, which was a turn-on for me, and with my finger I could push my penis hard against the front of her vaginal wall, which she said drove her nuts. She has some looud orgasms from doing it that way.

• Review Team
I used to push my finger into her ass while fucking her doggy style. I could feel my penis moving inside her, which was a turn-on for me, and with my finger I could push my penis hard against the front of her vaginal wall, which she said drove her nuts. She has some looud orgasms from doing it that way.

Mmmm, that does sound devine. May have to tell SO to try that penis-pushing part.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Mmmm, that does sound devine. May have to tell SO to try that penis-pushing part.

All you big bad penis pushers you.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've said this before, and I realize the original post was over a year ago, but I'll say it again. Anal intercourse is a big step. And yes, it feels totally different than vaginal sex. Yes, it feels very full, but being filled up is part of what makes being fucked so pleasurable for a woman... so anal sex becomes a completely different form of sexual pleasure for a woman with time.

The best way to get a woman to enjoy anal sex is to start small and work your way up to the big stuff. The key thing is for her to find anal stimulation to be sexually enjoyable right from the beginning. My first enjoyable anal experience was kind of an ambush. I was VERY opposed to any anal play whatsoever at first... I had the idea that anal pleasure was sinful. Then one night my HB (then-boyfriend) was giving me wonderful head while lightly stroking my vaginal entrance with his fingertips. As I was building up to the peak, every few seconds his fingers would "slip" just a bit, and each time I felt his fingers touch my anus it was like a bolt of lightning hitting my clit. Then just when he'd tongued me to the very brink of cumming, he pushed the tip of his finger up my ass and I came so hard he had to put his hand over my mouth to keep my screams from waking the neighbors. Afterwards we talked about it, and I realized anything that felt that good couldn't be a sin, and within a short time I was actually asking for anal play. We graduated from one finger to two fingers, then to a vibrator, then a buttplug, and when I finally decided I was ready to have his cock in my ass it was perfectly natural, wonderful, and gloriously orgasmic. It took me longer than most women to finally enjoy my first anal intercourse, I guess (nearly five years from that first finger to the first fuck). But my HB was gently persistent--but never pushed me beyond my comfort level--and in the end we both got a wonderful addition to our sex life.

So, gentlemen: if you want to enjoy your lady's ass, be patient, loving, and kind. Oh, and persistence will usually pay off in the end.