Official Community Forums Home

Natural Body Scent

sun_flower969

• Members
when my husband is away, I often trade my pillow for his because it smells like him. Maybe the above discussion explains why.

I do this all the time too.

• Members
I absolutely love it. Old sweat is disgusting, once the bacteria have had a go at it, but fresh sweat? Mmmm. I love when the boy and I take a bath together because we're both nice and clean, but do perspire a bit from the heat as well, so after we get out and dry off he always smells particularly nice.

I agree with Synirr on this....old sweat is gross........but freash is a turn on.

And i do as the others do...smell his pillow/take it when SO is gone...cuz it smells like him. lol. Just like it...

• Members

I say a "I havent showered in three days" sweat is very gross. But I agree a fresh

sweat from a quick work out can be very sexy and a turn on.

• Members

If I don't shower every day I'll get pretty ripe, but up until about the 24-hour mark, the wife is turned on by my smells. Although if I've been doing heavy-duty activity, she prefers at least the undercarriage parts to be washed (like a washcloth wash).

She never gets that stinky, even if she goes several days without a shower. Undercarriage she'll wash daily, especially if we're going to boink. Within all that, any smells she has I find a turn-on.

• Members
I thought of this yesterday. Sorry in advance if it grosses anyone out. I was working at a bakery. I was also pregnant. You all know how prominent smells are, for a pregnant woman, right? Anyway, one of the guys had just finished unloading stuff from a delivery truck. It was hot outside, summer, he was sweating. All he did was walk by me. I could smell him. It wasn't like a dirty unwashed smell it was well... like a dude! I have to say it hit me like a lightning bolt... TO MY CROTCH! I had to take a moment and shake it off! :P I told my friend, whom I was working with. I asked her if she thought it was weird or gross. She said "It's normal, we are all animals anyway right. You know how dogs smell each other..." I said, "Great, I am like a DOG in heat, great..." :rolleyes: LOL but seriously, anyone else get turned on by that sort of thing? I think it is a primitive animalistic response... Even when my H comes in from mowing the lawn etc. It gets me hot! Please share!

• Members

Hi honey,just wanted to respond ...there is something about natural body smells,all women smell

yummy down there,since my girlfriend stopped shaving her coochie,I do notice the beautiful

musky smell more,the smell turns me on...I wish they made an coochie air freshner for the

car until they do her worn gstring on the rearview mirror will have to do...if my girlfriend

is mad about something I did ...she'll take her panties off that she wore all day and when I'm

not looking she'll put them over my face...instant turn on,then I'm begging her...such

agony...that I'll do anything she says...women have such power over us...its tough being

a man...its amazing how natural body scents have this effect on us....

• Members
I know this is weird, but i love the smell of a guys crotch (eww I know but girl can't help it)

I was going to add that when I give my husband a blowjob, I love the scent that seems to get trapped under his scrotum. It makes me so hot and horny.

I have also at times been turned on by a clean smelling sweat.

• Members
Hi honey,just wanted to respond ...there is something about natural body smells,all women smell

yummy down there,since my girlfriend stopped shaving her coochie,I do notice the beautiful

musky smell more,the smell turns me on...I wish they made an coochie air freshner for the

car until they do her worn gstring on the rearview mirror will have to do...if my girlfriend

is mad about something I did ...she'll take her panties off that she wore all day and when I'm

not looking she'll put them over my face...instant turn on,then I'm begging her...such

agony...that I'll do anything she says...women have such power over us...its tough being

a man...its amazing how natural body scents have this effect on us....

I have seen incense called "Pussy"! Never bought it though. I buy the Eternity and burn it in my car.

• Members
I have seen incense called "Pussy"! Never bought it though. I buy the Eternity and burn it in my car.

EWWWW I'm sorry...

Some people get confused between "natural body scent" and Body ODOR. My ex MIL loved to be au naturale'. However, she was also a cook, and if you're working in a HOT kitchen, you definitely need some help controling that funk!

I love a clean fresh sweaty smell, so long it's due to some work, workout, or a vigorous romp! However, you can definitely tell if the sweat, even if the person's been working, is also mingled with some unclean parts too!

I'm also big with colognes, but more so with oils. I LOVE the smell of vanilla oil on a man....I get wet just thinking about it!! Or CK One! *drool*

• Members

CKs original was a damned good one and Contradiction is another. If you like citrussy colognes Ralph Lauren's Romance wasn't too bad. Just doesn't mix well with my body chemistry.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

This is funny, because it just happened last night when I was folding laundry.

I turn the tee shirts inside out when I wash them. When the come out of the dryer,

I put them on hangers for the guys. Sweetguy has white hangers, and D.S.S. has blue hangers.

Sweetguy was watching me sort the tee's into two piles before I turned and hung the shirts.

He asked how I know which shirt goes into each pile without looking. I said 'by the smell,'

He was shocked that I could smell him on the freshly laundered shirts, but I do this without even thinking.

There is something to the whole pharamone theory. I am a believer.

When Sweetguy and I are cutting wood, or he is just getting off the tractor, he makes me HOT!!

Last time he was out on the tractor, I took a marker and made a big sign that said " I SWOLLOW!" and

went to the edge of the lawn and held it up for him to read. He almost fell off, he was laughing so hard.

Later I found the sign tucked between his desk and the wall! :D Guess he liked it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh yes! old sweat=disgust. Clean, new sweat=HOT! Mmm, love that new crotch smell...