Official Community Forums Home

What Turns Your Head

stockingsandheels

• Members
What part of a woman turns your head besides her face? Would it be.

1. Legs

2. ass

3. Breasts

4. Other

I would have to go with legs. I love a woman in a skirt with high heels.

Ass..I would definitely say ass...then legs as a second

• Members

Breasts....definitely breasts

• Members
Ass..I would definitely say ass...then legs as a second

I'll have to go along with Pinky here. I'm definitely an Ass man but a sexy set of eyes comes in a close second. Then it would be legs, then breast then all other. I beautiful sexy woman is a sight to behold!!!!

• Members

I love long legs! I really love it when they go from the floor all the way up and make a great ass of themselves!!haha So yeah, legs and ass, but eyes are a big one for me as well! I love when you can see a smile in someone's eyes!!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Well I would like to respond but you asked about women, My husband would say Ass with most likely legs second and I am not sure what next. He never wants me to cut my hair so maybe hair...

What turns my head I had to think about this and I have to admit even after all this time a long haired guy will make me do a double take, (I'm sure Mark will enjoy that!) but in the regular every day sense... face/smile and then some nice arms... :D

a.jpg Like Dave here... <3 HIM!!!!!!!!

• Members

Of course I enjoyed that comment, Sun!!haha You know I love ya, ya blond!!hahahahaha

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Of course I enjoyed that comment, Sun!!haha You know I love ya, ya blond!!hahahahaha

Peace,

Mark

You are EVIL! Don't think I didn't catch your meaning there! I know, I know I'll never live it down... Dumb blonde that's me... WHATEVER :) I'll get you just you wait... :P

• Members

I'd have to say that it depends on the particular girl. They all have something that catches the eye but it's not always the same feature. It can be something as simple as an outfit, hairstyle, the way she walks, looks, smiles etc.... If she has other assets too it's just a bonus.

• Members

I love a man with a broad shoulders and a strong chest. I also love a tight end!!!!! An inviting smile and bright eyes are a head turner too. But if he has dirty hands it's all over.

• Members
I'd have to say that it depends on the particular girl. They all have something that catches the eye but it's not always the same feature. It can be something as simple as an outfit, hairstyle, the way she walks, looks, smiles etc.... If she has other assets too it's just a bonus.

Amen! And yet people still don't get that for some odd reason?

Glenn

• Members

My thought process goes like this.

*look at the face* Ooo. Cute.

*look at the belly* Not pregnant.(no, seriously)

*Look at the breasts* Niiiiice.

*look at the rest* Sigh.

Randy.

• Members

Hi All,

My answer is 4). Posture. Hrrrrrrrr, just thinking about it. A beautiful body posture is always a sign of healthy and sexy self esteem. And that, my friends, is sexier than anything else.

... and of course a good posture comes often with background in dancing, gymnastics, figure skating or all of them, and that is normally associated with flexibility and incredible body control. All factors of a healthy relationship.

• Members

Awsome topic!!! what makes my head turn is a lovely round ass,its truly a joy to watch the cheeks bounce...you

can't help not to look at a nice round perky ass,wishing they all could sit on my face...never fails we always get

busted looking at it too long,I look away fast,then I look back to see her smiling...I think all women have a sixth

sense knowing we are checking them out...next hott spot for me is the breasts,cleavage is super sexy...the next

hott spot for me is the famous camel toe,makes my mouth water!!! going to the mall is a pain in the neck

ha ha from turning my head so many times!!! no wonder I'm at the mall so long,it is a lovely shopping experience

in more ways than one!

• Members

Eyes and smile. The person can have a gorgeous body and face, but if the eyes don't have some soul in them and if there isn't anything real behind them or behind the smile, it's a no go.

Being genuine is big for me.

Posture is also key.... hold your head up!

• Members
You are EVIL! Don't think I didn't catch your meaning there! I know, I know I'll never live it down... Dumb blonde that's me... WHATEVER :) I'll get you just you wait... :P

hehehehe....you know I can't let you live that down, don't you?? Yes, I am evil! I am so tired and going to the house! Been working all day and it's time to quit at almost 10 tonight! I'm going to look at my wife's legs and ass!hahah

Peace,

Mark

• Members
do you like it when women or men check you out?

Men for sure. Women just seem catty and critical. I do not recall a girl checking me out in the lesbian sense but who knows!

• Members

The smile and eyes are what gets my attention, but I've got a thing for arms and hands... oh how I love strong arms and good hands. (ditto to ladylove, they MUST be clean) I've got a thing for musicians, and clever hands are a huge turn on for me. I'd take and post a pic of my favorite pair of arms and hands, but they're busy cuddling me.