Official Community Forums Home

Harness Type Toy For Self?

bazil323

• Members

Have you ever been masturbating and wished that you could have a dildo or vibrator inside you without having to hold it with your hands so that you could grind on something or walk around without worrying about it falling out? Well, I have. And then I got to thinking about strap-ons and whether or not there were any made to use on yourself, no partner.

Anybody seen something like this? I'd love to get one. That way I could have a dildo inside me while doing the dishes or...laundry. ;) Besides, I like to grind on something when I'm masturbating rather than laying back and moving the toy with my hands. Probably why I like being on top so much. So, it would really make it easier to do that, I think.

• Members

they have some..... there's the waterproof wireless rabbit and similar products on here..... but from personal experience, the wireless rabbit kinda hurts when sitting down.... it's solid, no bend at all.... ok standing up, but not bending....

A clit stimulator is GREAT to wear around.... I have a butterfly.... expensive, but fantastic!

• Members

Hmm, I have considered the clit stimulators. I forgot about them. But what about insertables? I love having the dual stim.

• Members

http://shop.tootimid.com/hands-free-vibrators.aspx

Whole list of them there!

I have the Waterproof Wireless Bunny, but didn't find the insertion too pleasurable, but that might just be me.

It was ok to wear under jeans. Can't even see it and the extra pressure was nice, but again, it kinda hurt unless I was standing or lying flat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My HB bought me a leather buttplug harness several years ago that works really well... it's hard to describe, but it works so I'll try. You could make one yourself with a few strips of leather and a pop-rivet tool.

Basically, it's a wide, soft leather belt that you buckle around your waist or upper hips. There's a single strap that buckles to the belt in the middle of the back, about half an inch wide, that runs down between your cheeks and splits into two right at your anus. The split straps can be buckled to the belt really wide apart at the front so your pussy is completely exposed for vaginal sex with a plug in your ass, or they can be buckled right together so you can have a toy in your pussy as well as in your ass, or you can lengthen the back strap and shorten the front straps so the harness holds a toy in your pussy but keeps your clit free for oral/manual stimulation.

I'm sorry if this isn't clear, and neither of us have any idea where to get another one. But it is simple enough that anyone who can sew a zipper or rivet a buckle into a dress could make one.

I don't use mine much for solo stimulation... usually I wear it to hold a buttplug in my ass under my dress while my HB and I go out for dinner or drinks, and for the hot sex that invariably happens afterward when we get home (or sometimes in the car in the parking lot, LOL!)