Official Community Forums Home

How To Give The Ultimate Blow Job: My Tips

ambrelyn

• Members

I personally find that deep throating is much easier with mints in my mouth. I use tic tacs since I dont' like Altoids. I told dh about that and the next time he came home from the store with lots of mints LOL! I have done the perineum massage. He swears he doesn't want anal stimulation but I noticed him spreading his legs very wide for the perineum stimulation ..ha..ha..ha. I am going to try the corn-on-the-cob thing really soon.

I hope the mint tip helps some of you deep throat...good luck and happy sucking ;)

I just wanted to thank you all for your contributions to this post (especially bondagejunkie, Mikayla, and Howard, of course!), because I employed many of them successfully this summer when I gave my first bj ever to my boyfriend of 10 months. If it seems like we're moving slowly, that's because we are. I'm a very shy person, but he's very patient, and I'd started to want to know what I could do to please him if the opportunity ever came up for me to surprise him with how comfortable I've gotten with him. He took an internship out of state over the summer, so I didn't get to see him often, but the first time I did, we were fooling around, and I started sucking on his thumb and flicking it with my tongue, and this small, small thing actually made him get harder. I really surprised him by telling him I wanted to try 'something', and used the figure-8 thing, the corncob thing, and paid special attention to his balls, and by the end of it, he was speechless (in a good way, because he returned the favor remarkably). He really loves when I suck his shaft into my mouth, then do the figure-8 thing with my tongue up and down the length (in long strokes, not short flicks) while I'm sucking on him really hard. He didn't believe me when I told him it was my first try ever at giving head. Since then, he says I'm getting better and better, and he jokes that I'm practicing on other guys (or vegetables) behind his back. I just told him about the website last week, and he was pretty excited about what you guys are putting up here for our benefit, so thanks! Seriously, thanks so much! :D

Most women are interested in knowing how men think and what they feel. We men, however, are pretty bad at talking about sex at all, much less answering those questions. It takes a very caring woman who is persistent as Hell to get us to break down and answer those questions. However, once done, we all feel like, " what was the big deal?"

Glad to hear that you have taken the first step with your husband to improve your sex lives. Keep up the good fun.

Howard

Thanks for the welcome! (I know I should have put this in my first post, but I forgot to go back and get it at the time.)

I just wanted to say that Howard is absolutely right about guys not knowing how to talk about sex. Especially when your boyfriend or husband is someone who keeps a lot of things inside. There were several times during cuddling afterwards that I would ask mine what he liked best during it, and he would start joking around about what he liked and didn't, and what I should and shouldn't do more of. I didn't get pissy about it or accuse him of not taking me seriously (we're people who laugh a lot, especially at ourselves). I'm all right with talking normally about it from my end, but it seemed to make him uncomfortable until about a week ago, when he finally gave me a running commentary (for as long as he could keep his thoughts straight) when I went down on him. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it took him a while to open up like that with me, but since I expressed a genuine interest in how I could make it even better for him, he was willing to take me seriously and really let me.

• Members

Hi..I'm new to the site, but very excited to try these tips. I wanted to share another thing that works for me..and my SO loved....when I was having him in my mouth and touching him, I stopped and drank a little bit of cold water and then put him right back in my mouth and/or lick him from the balls up...he loved the sensation....of his warmth and then the cold...I don't know if this might help..but you can try it...

Subtle

• 1 month later...

Just read this thread, it rocks!!! Some new things to try, bwahahahaaa.....

Another idea to include, when I've got things going pretty good and everything is really slicked up, I'll do the figure 8 thing mainly on the head while both hands are around his shaft. Mostly it's the thumb and a few fingers of each hand, but what I'll do is grip pretty firmly, while bringing the hands up and down I'll have one hand clockwise and the other counterclockwise, gripping, circling the hands continuously, while going up and down and while doing the figure 8 at the top. It sends the hubby over the edge every time. I dunno if it's the gripping, the twisting, the counter-action, the combo of all or what, but he loves it. ;)

• Members

yes yes yes. im going to try all these tips soon, AND try swallowing for the first time to. maybe this will all make me enjoy giving oral. :P my SO definatly needs it.

Wow! These are amazing tips! I can't believe i found this site, i've actually been nervous about giving my boyfriend head for a while. Honestly I've never been interested in doing it until i fell for him and I truly want to make him feel amazing in another way besides sex. I would love to make him feel the way some of you ladies describe your partners feeling! I know theres no "right way" but does anyone have any specific advice for a first timer/beginner?

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Holy cow, im loving this thread!

yesterday after reading the tips by bondagejunkie, i went over to my bf house with the new tricks up my sleeve. My bf usually doesnt cum when he gets head but last night after only 5mins of me trying out the new tricks he was moaning n groaning, deep throated him and he climaxed! Ooh JOY! man i was soo thrilled :) so yes thanks a bunch guys, fully neat. I just have to master the techniques now =D

Must've been nice. Wish it was me. I've never come during oral. Teach my lady, please.

• Like 1

• Members

I've just stumbled across this website, and this thread, and I have to say there are some fantastic tips in here.

I have recently started seeing someone and I haven't had the chance to give him a full blow job yet, so I'll definitely be using a few of these tricks next time.

• 3 months later...

Hi All, new to the board so wanted to say hi and thanks for all this amazing information! :D

I was in a relationship for many years that wasn't the best so can't say I enjoyed the act of oral sex much. <_< Broke up and spent six years single so saying I'm a bit 'rusty' is an understatement. I've basically gone about ten years with either unpleasant or no sex....not even a one-nighter. Now, I'm seeing someone that I really like and enjoy being with. I want to please but find myself feeling clueless/insecure in the bj department...it's so frustrating, especially since he's extremely attentive to my needs...maybe too much sometimes. :P The last time we were together he didn't have me go down on him at all and I suddenly felt like 'oh, oh, my last job must have really sucked...in a bad way that is'. True it wasn't the most comfortable setting (for me anyway - I like room to roll around and play) but still, he just didn't let me near it. The last time there were a couple mishaps with my teeth so perhaps he's a bit nervous :huh:

That said, we're off on holiday next week and quite frankly I wanna rock his world. At my core I'm the type that totally gets off knowing I'm the one making him squirm and moan; bringing him ultimate pleasure. I just feel majorly insecure I guess. So, as I read through all these tips I had a panic attack - GAWD how am I gonna remember all this? I can't even grasp the figure 8! What do I hum? *lol* :D But, they're GREAT tips and figured I'll start with one or two. I'm sure once I see positive responses from him, a lot will flow from me more naturally. Will take it one step at a time and heed some common advice throughout the thread - listen for his responses, enjoy what I'm doing and for heavens sake relax! B) If all goes well, would y'all mind if send a little update when we return? Thanks so much again for the awesome advice! I've read through a lot of the strings on this site and the information is great!

Wish me luck!

• Members
Hi All, new to the board so wanted to say hi and thanks for all this amazing information! :D

I was in a relationship for many years that wasn't the best so can't say I enjoyed the act of oral sex much. <_< Broke up and spent six years single so saying I'm a bit 'rusty' is an understatement. I've basically gone about ten years with either unpleasant or no sex....not even a one-nighter. Now, I'm seeing someone that I really like and enjoy being with. I want to please but find myself feeling clueless/insecure in the bj department...it's so frustrating, especially since he's extremely attentive to my needs...maybe too much sometimes. :P The last time we were together he didn't have me go down on him at all and I suddenly felt like 'oh, oh, my last job must have really sucked...in a bad way that is'. True it wasn't the most comfortable setting (for me anyway - I like room to roll around and play) but still, he just didn't let me near it. The last time there were a couple mishaps with my teeth so perhaps he's a bit nervous :huh:

That said, we're off on holiday next week and quite frankly I wanna rock his world. At my core I'm the type that totally gets off knowing I'm the one making him squirm and moan; bringing him ultimate pleasure. I just feel majorly insecure I guess. So, as I read through all these tips I had a panic attack - GAWD how am I gonna remember all this? I can't even grasp the figure 8! What do I hum? *lol* :D But, they're GREAT tips and figured I'll start with one or two. I'm sure once I see positive responses from him, a lot will flow from me more naturally. Will take it one step at a time and heed some common advice throughout the thread - listen for his responses, enjoy what I'm doing and for heavens sake relax! B) If all goes well, would y'all mind if send a little update when we return? Thanks so much again for the awesome advice! I've read through a lot of the strings on this site and the information is great!

Wish me luck!

I don't think he wouldn't let you down there because you sucked, he was concentrating on pleasing you.

All the tips are just that... tips.

Your willingness has you in the right direction.

Just be enthusiastic, do your best and the rest should follow. And yes. Report back!

• Members

I would like to know more about this figure 8 thing. I still can't get it, even if i practice on my finger. Can someone hep me? I feel silly i can't grasp if...well, i can, but i want to do this figure 8 thing...

• Members

I have recently found that sucking on his balls sets him off also. He had mentioned it in talking one time. So the last time we were together I decided to try it as I have never done that to anyone. Well I must have been doing something right as next thing I kno whe was saying F@#K Ya. I apparently hit a very good spot for him and amd definitely keeping that spot in mind.

Also I tried th altoids things. I sucked on it a little and then I started giving him oral attention and he enjoyed it. He said it gave a warm sensation and that it was different. I wasnt' sure about that one at first as I didnt' see a whole lot on it, but I am glad that I went ahead with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

To all you wonderful people who posted in this thread:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Actually, maybe I shouldn't be the one who is saying "thank you." ;)

Honestly, I've never been able to deep throat, and I've never been able to swallow it all. I was nervous and kept reminding myself of all the tips I had read here. But, I did both without gagging. I never let on that it was something I've never been able to do.

Let me tell you how pleased he was... no, not just pleased, amazed and grateful. Apparently, it was a first for him as well.

And also for the first time, I really enjoyed it too.

Thanks again! -cyb

• Members

Wow! Thanks for those tips. I told DH earlier that I have been researching how to give good head and he was in for a treat later. I think the anticipation made him even more excited. I tried using all the techniques I read, but he was too excited to let me try them all. He was litterally shaking. After he told me he almost came in my mouth (something I have not *let* him do before) I told him "I thought you would" so he asked if I wanted him to and I said I will try it next time. I think he was as shocked by that as he was the blow job!

Thanks for all the great advice on these boards. Because of you guys I am going to try swallowing (never even tried before). I am glad I didn't live in the days before internet, or our sex life would still be in the dark ages!

• Members
Pop Rocks, wow, your husband is brave! :o Now that he said it doesn't hurt, I wouldn't be so scared to try it on my man...

It definitely doesn't hurt! When we tried them out for the first time, I tried it against his inner thigh to make sure first. (great way to reassure him that it won't damage him!) I've heard that some guys don't really feel it, or they feel it and don't get the hype, but that's about the worst that can happen. Just make sure you don't grind them against his manhood too hard with your tongue, remember that they ARE a hard candy, and you wouldn't want to scratch him. ;)

One little trick that drives my boyfriend absolutely wild: take as much penis as you comfortably can in your mouth (you don't have to deepthroat for this to feel amazing!), and swallow around him. You're not trying to swallow him down any farther, you're holding him still and swallowing everything else in your mouth. He gets a sudden burst of intense suction, and the muscles in your tongue and throat automatically do all sorts of interesting things. It's not very hard, sort of like swallowing with a (very very big) straw in your mouth.

Thanks everyone for your tips! I've GOT to try a few of these... and then a few more... and a few more...

• 8 months later...
  • Members

This is an excellent posting on advanced how to's for Blow Jobs.... You may learn something, or have your own special tip which we'd (I'd) love for you to share. I think we're always looking for something new to blow his mind.....

• Members

Wow ladylove is right! There is some wonderful advice here. I thought I was an old pro giving BJ's but I am going to add the corn cob and the figure 8 to my bag of tricks. DH is going to love it. He likes a bit of nibbling, so this will be a definite turn-on.

I have done the coordinated hand and blow job and I've sucked on the tip hard enough to let all go in my mouth/throat. DH has been quite happy with both of those techniques. He really loves it when I grip him really tight. The tighter the better. The first time I got the grip tight enough for him, I really thought I was going to break it, but that is how he loves it. As for the humming, I do more of a moan until I can feel the vibration all throughout my mouth. That's usually when I get an "OH FUUUUUUUUUCK!" out of him. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

I learned many years ago that deep throating cock was my passion and always wanted to do my best. I learned how to massage his cock head with my throat muscles and I have been rewarded countless times by men that lay back exhausted as they claim they have never cummed harder than when my throat is working their cocks. 

• Members
On 5/5/2006 at 1:09 PM, ambrelyn said:

Last night I wanted some intimacy with my fiancee, but I was on the heaviest day of my period and not interested in actual intercourse. I thought at least one of us should be pleased, so I decided to give him my best effort at oral. Especially since I get just as turned on as he does while I’m doing it, and will actually cum when he cums in my mouth. Plus, I had some new tricks I had read about that I wanted to try on him. But since I got so much praise, and so many thank you’s from him, I thought I’d share with ya’ll what I did. :) If you’ve never done it, or are new to doing it, it’s kinda hard to know where to start, or what will drive him wild. Maybe this will help, and you can blow your SO’s mind. :) I hope so! It’s an amazing, powerful feeling to please your SO so completely. I think that’s why it turns me on so much. Anyway, the other reason I wanted to post this was because I got some of these ‘techniques’ from this website. Some of the others I made up, and some I read on other websites. It really pays to do your research. :)

The first thing I did was make sure he was completely comfortable. We happened to be in my car, so I had him sit in the passenger seat and recline it all the way. Then I took my top and bra off, so that he would feel my bare breasts against his legs. If you are at home and aren’t on your period :) getting completely naked is a really good idea. :) Then I started teasing. :) And kept teasing until he beged me to take him in my mouth. I started by kissing him lightly on his legs and inner thighs, and all around his dick and balls without actually touching them. Then I started licking his balls. He told me he really likes it when a woman takes one of his balls all the way in her mouth. This took some practice, but the best way I have found to do it is to get his balls really wet with your spit, open your mouth as wide as you can and suck. You will feel the ball go in your mouth if you get it done. You can also try gently pushing it into your mouth. GENTLY. :) Once I have it, I like to swirl my tongue around it and suck it in and out of my mouth really fast. After a couple of seconds of that he was begging me to suck his dick. Instead, I licked it all over. Then I nibbled up the shaft. (Thanks to Howard for that tip ~..~ He said in one post to pretend it’s corn on the cob and lightly, very lightly, nibble with your teeth up and down it) That got a big reaction, his hips came up off the seat. Then I licked the head until it was really wet, and I set my wet closed lips against the very tip as if to give it a kiss and sucked, like on a straw, as I sucked I slowly opened my mouth and sucked his dick as far into my mouth as I could. (That one I came up with myself, and it drives him crazy. It works best if you get everything really wet first, and then it kinda just slips into your mouth and there is such incredible suction that he goes crazy) Once I had him all the way in my mouth, slowly pulled him out until only the head was in my mouth. Then I swirled my tongue around the entire head, starting slowly and going faster and faster until he stared to squirm. Literally squirm. Now, that’s where the major turn on is for me. To be able to make him squirm... Mmmmm... it’s an amazing feeling. Then I took the tip of my tongue and flicked it around the tip of the head as fast as I could. When he was really squirming, I took him all the way back in my mouth and went up and down a couple times to make sure everything is good and wet. Then I went for the deep throat. (I’m still learning this one, especially how to control the gag reflex. I’ve found alot of tips on this website. The best one said to just relax. If you feel yourself start to gag, pause, and swallow, and once you have it under control, start again. I also have to tell my fiancee to stay still, cuz once he feels himself start to go in my throat, he wants to push and get it in farther. If he does it slowly it can actually help, but if he does it too fast it’s not a good thing. ~..~) I haven’t been able to deep throat him until he cums yet (practice, practice ~..~), so when I thought he was about ready to cum, I started bobbing my head up and down and side to side in a kinda circular motion. (I read about this on another website. You tilt your head to the right and as you are going down and coming back up you tilt it to the left. It takes a little bit to get the coordination right, but if you can do it, it’s guaranteed to blow his mind ~..~) I could tell when he was about to come because his whole lower body tensed and he started moaning and telling me faster. So I decided to finish with the standard up and down bobbing. Another thing about giving head that I really love is that when he does start to cum I can feel it travel up the inside of his dick and out into my mouth. That’s amazing! When I started to feel it moving up his dick, I pushed him farther back into my throat. For those of you that may have trouble with swallowing, this really helps me. I start swallowing as soon as I feel it in my mouth and keep swallowing until he is finished, and with it that far back on my tongue, I don’t really taste it. I personally love the taste, but if you don’t that may help you. Another thing I’ve learned, I think on this website, after he finishes cuming, I hold him in my mouth and suck a little bit. He is super sensitive at this point. When I do take him out of my mouth, I lick around his dick and balls to be sure I got every last bit, and to tease him that much more.

After he recovered a little bit, my fiancee told me he had never busted a nut that hard in his life. Then he licked and sucked my titties until I came. I swear ladies, if you can give your man a really good bj, he will do anything for you. :) This morning he told me he almost passed out when he came, and that he remembered walking into his house, but he didn't remember anything after that. :) He said I better watch out when I get off my period, cuz it’ll be payback time. I can’t wait. :)

Hope this helps someone blow their SO's mind, as well as everything else. :)