Official Community Forums Home

Ever Have A Toy You Just Didnt Like?

hrnychick

• Members

Which toys do you have that you just dont like and why? I know I am no expert lol being that I only own one but in reading of others who own totes full it had me thinking....what is it about some that you like and others that you dont. Don't you run across one being the same as another that you already have? How many changes can be made over the years to keep them new and exciting and doing the job?

Guest eminatic

there was this really wierd shaped red/pink toy sold on TT that everyone was saying was THE g-spot toy....i got it and it absolutely sucked, and not only that, the vibrations werent even strong enough to use as a clit vibe

and the butterfly pearl...was very very weak.

There have been several toys that just haven't hit the mark for me. Some were testers that they sent me from here, to see if they'd put them in the store....one being a dual bullet in the shape of a car, and the headlights lit up, and were on looooong cords to use as the bullets. It was cute in theory, but the vibe itself stalled! LOL

When I get sex toys that don't do it for me, I give them a couple more tries, just to make sure. Everyone has a bad day. LOL

There have been toys that I thought that there was NO way that it would work for me, but yet, it did!

For me, I like high vibes in toys that have them. Dildos, I like thicker, glass...well every glass toy I've used so far has been wonderful! Bullets need to have a very strong HIGH setting. Straight vibrators, they're OK, but I like something a bit more "techno" or well, just more! LOL

I also prefer the toys that have the "normal" batteries....not the watch sized ones, or funky small ones. The ones that I can go pick up at the store, without having to search hard, or spend more $$ on the batteries than the toy cost!

As far as generalizing a type of toy, I really don't have one....

• Members

Tyger pretty much nailed this one on all points! I've got a toybox full of them and alot of them looked and sounded like they would be great but just didn't quite hit the mark for me so there they sit. Like Tyger I want high octane vibe strength, I absolutely LOVE the 360* gyrating tips that also squirm back and forth, and a well placed, STRONG clit stimulator on my vibes. I don't need 20 different settings or pulsation patterns...keep it strong, simple and steady and I can handle the rest! I want nice large size and firmness and prefer the more realistic ones in my "other" category. The plain smooth ones are good for anal but I want power there too! I'm like a kid in a candy story when I get to buy and test out a new one, but I usually end up mostly using a few tried and true favorites!

• Members

I had a dual bullet that pinched me! I also haven't tried that one again which I also do like Tyger, giving them another try.

I didn't really like my Blue meta at first either but now WHOA MAMMA it is my favorite!

• Members

There have been several toys that just don't hit the mark for me. I do try them at least twice before I give up on them. Then that toy just goes to the bottom of my toybox---I keep thinking that the time will come that I will change my mind if I try it again...

Suzy, the one time I've found that I like to use a bullet is when I'm using a glass toy. The vibration helps a LOT! But I'm not much of a girl for a bullet, either.

• Members
There have been several toys that just don't hit the mark for me. I do try them at least twice before I give up on them. Then that toy just goes to the bottom of my toybox---I keep thinking that the time will come that I will change my mind if I try it again...

Suzy, the one time I've found that I like to use a bullet is when I'm using a glass toy. The vibration helps a LOT! But I'm not much of a girl for a bullet, either.

I need to invest in glass!

I need to invest in glass!

YES you abso-freakin'-lutely do!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Ok I know I'm a bit late here, but I'll join in. I hate the vibrator that my husband and I bought together while over in Europe. Actually when he uses it, it's not too bad of a ride, but when I have alone time, it's something of a snore fest. I was rather new to the toy buying thing, and had I know that non-flexible plastic was so useless then I would have purchased the jelly-like one that we were debating on. Now I just save the plastic one for when we are together and use my "lifelike" one during alone time.

• Review Team

I don't remember it's name and I can't find it on TT now, but I have an anal toy that looked great online - tapered with ridges. The problem is the first couple of inches is really, REALLY flexible - too flexible for anal and impossible for solo play. That is the only toy I have that I really don't like.

• Members
I don't remember it's name and I can't find it on TT now, but I have an anal toy that looked great online - tapered with ridges. The problem is the first couple of inches is really, REALLY flexible - too flexible for anal and impossible for solo play. That is the only toy I have that I really don't like.

I remember us talking about this. Not sure if this is the one you are referring to. I know this one is not for solo play and isn't the best even with a partner. This one hasn't been used in quite a long time. We tried it twice.

DJ1190-01main.jpg

• Review Team
I remember us talking about this. Not sure if this is the one you are referring to. I know this one is not for solo play and isn't the best even with a partner. This one hasn't been used in quite a long time. We tried it twice.

DJ1190-01main.jpg

DING DING! That's the one! You can see in the photo that there is something in the bottom that makes it more stiff, but the upper portion is very flimsy. Yup, I remember us talking about it SS. As I recall, I warned you but too late.

• Members

ah you live and learn. Ya the top part is very flimsy. We gave it a try more than once then decided never mind....lol

• 4 months later...
  • Members

the ultra radical O vibe

rabbittradicallrg.jpg

it was just all wrong for me, the material was weird, the vibes were weak and it broke on me after two uses, so i didn't even really get a chance to even make it work. i'm just glad i got it on sale, i think i would have cried if i had spent more then i did.

there was one good thing about it tho, it did give me the nice full feeling i was looking for, but the rest just fell so horribly short for me.

also the lucid dream g-spot thingy

31gv53ajr9laa280pibundl.jpg

a total flop for me, as far as shape and vibes, but my husband took it for himself so not a total loss i suppose lol

• 13 years later...
  • Members

I got something called a jack rabbit once.So we tried it out and it was to uncomfortable .Not every toy is good foreveyone. But its nice when they work good.