Official Community Forums Home

What Do You Prefer: Trimmed, Shaved Or Natural?

dogg

• Members

I like the way you phrased that--"Escher-like optical illusions." Sorry, but that DID make me giggle a little on the inside.

Anyhow, congrats on your guy! I hope it all goes well for you. ;) I think it's great that you're beginning your prep now! That way, you are afforded the time for hair to grow back so you CAN try new styles out and whatnot. I'm supposed to meet up with "Sir" in a few days and have begun my own prep, so I feel I can relate to you. He and I had that conversation mentioned previously long enough ago that I had decided to go on ahead and just shave it all off to give my body time to adjust. Well, that was my first time (I used to keep it just well trimmed), and my skin was NOT happy! :( So, I let it grow for about a couple of weeks and went and got it waxed two days ago. Brazilian. That, too, being a first for me. I can proudly say, though, that I neither screamed, cursed, nor cried. How I managed that? I have no idea. Someone on here had said "Just grin and bear it," and that's precisely what I did. I'm just hoping my sore spots will be healed by the end of next week!

About that conversation, here are some more excerts to give you some ideas (this guy's obviously given it A LOT of thought--and if he's out there and sees this, Sorry!):

me:How do you prefer the lady hairs to be trimmed?

Sir:I prefer bare.

me: haha I didn't know if you were into the eccentric colors. I know where that dye is sold. :P

Sir: I suppose a little strip of bright pink would be sexy

3/4" wide

stops half inch above the fold

2.5 inches max height.

me: You forgot the length of the hair itself.

Sir: sorry, you're correct - trim to 1.25" max length

me: And min length?

Sir: half inch - too short and it gets prickly.

the rest needs to be shaved clean and pretty for the ultimate entree

• Members

"Someone on here had said "Just grin and bear it," and that's precisely what I did. I'm just hoping my sore spots will be healed by the end of next week!"

You shouldn't really be that sore afterwords. And by sore spots, what do you mean? If you have any bruises, burns, or scabs, then the wax they are using is to hot. That's not suppose to happen.

***BTW It twas I that said " grin and bare it". :)

• Members

Hey, Lady! Indeed, it was you who gave the smiling advice. B)

About that...Yeah, I went and got it done professionally. I don't think my soreness (or tenderness) really had anything to do with the temp of the wax as much as my skin just being like, "WTF?" afterwards. The--technician?--had warned me that it might feel similar to a sunburn the first day. Apparently, I must have been a little extra sensitive there since my "sunburn" sensation lasted longer than expected. But, it was also my first wax South of the border, so I'm really not that surprised or overly concerned; that's why I got it done a week before my trip. Oh, and I'm happy to report a 100% recovery! :D YAY!!!

• Members
Hey, Lady! Indeed, it was you who gave the smiling advice. B)

About that...Yeah, I went and got it done professionally. I don't think my soreness (or tenderness) really had anything to do with the temp of the wax as much as my skin just being like, "WTF?" afterwards. The--technician?--had warned me that it might feel similar to a sunburn the first day. Apparently, I must have been a little extra sensitive there since my "sunburn" sensation lasted longer than expected. But, it was also my first wax South of the border, so I'm really not that surprised or overly concerned; that's why I got it done a week before my trip. Oh, and I'm happy to report a 100% recovery! :D YAY!!!

YEA!!!! And remember not to do it to close to your period, you may be a little more sensitive then.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP! where are you going?

• Members
I know this post is not for me, but I perfer my MAN shaved. :) I do the same for him.

I love my mans boys shaved and the soldier trimmed and kept.

• Members
YEA!!!! And remember not to do it to close to your period, you may be a little more sensitive then.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP! where are you going?

Um, there are two possible destinations. Both are beaches, but I don't know yet which one we'll wind up at. I'll definitely spill the details to you later!

Oh, and sorry, Dogg, if you feel I hijacked your thread. To make amends, I'll give my opinion too--I don't have a firm stance on the issue. Ahh! I know, I'm horrible. I don't really care much if the guy is shaved or not. As long as it is obviously kept groomed somehow, I'm happy. It just feels like by taking care down there, they're taking care of me too! :)

• Members

I guess I'm the exception to the rule here, I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve a furry bush I think it looks soooooo inviting. I even love it when the hair grows up the belly to the belly button. I think a furry bush loves so wonderful with cumm shot all over it. I will admit to love eating short haired pussy although I don't go crazy over shaved. Just MHO.

• Members
I love a short little landing strip or triangle up top and the rest shaved silky smooth. Nothing like the feeling of skin on skin when both partners are shaved smooth.

Man

OHHHH YEAAAAA

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My man says one of his g/f shaved, and he couldn't get over the fact that he felt like he was trying to have sex with a 10 yr old and was a major turn off to him. I keep mine neatly trimmed. I like his hairy! I love his unshaven face between my legs also. That is a major turn on.

• Members

Gotta say I can't stand it if I need a machete to clear a path... Likewise if you're gonna shave then do the maintenance otherwise it feels like sex with cheese grater.... :angry:

Me, I prefer the top to be neatly trimmed, say a #1 clipper guard - and waxed along the edges. Same clipper trim or frshly shaven\waxed below..... Defilitely nothing like freshly shaven on both partners...... :rolleyes: Me, I keep trimmed to the same hieght as my beard.... about that same #1 guard.....

Emo,

A good friend related a similar experience..... he briefly dated a girl that waxed and he didn't necessarrilly dislike it, but she was about 4'11", maybe 90 pounds and would need tissue to help fill out an A cup..... :huh: they didn't last long, and he said the deal breaker was the night they had the lights on with her on top..... absolutely freaked him out to the point that he asked her to get dressed and leave..... not nicest thing do, but........ :(

• Like 1

• Members
Gotta say I can't stand it if I need a machete to clear a path... Likewise if you're gonna shave then do the maintenance otherwise it feels like sex with cheese grater.... :angry:

Me, I prefer the top to be neatly trimmed, say a #1 clipper guard - and waxed along the edges. Same clipper trim or frshly shaven\waxed below..... Defilitely nothing like freshly shaven on both partners...... :rolleyes: Me, I keep trimmed to the same hieght as my beard.... about that same #1 guard.....

Emo,

A good friend related a similar experience..... he briefly dated a girl that waxed and he didn't necessarrilly dislike it, but she was about 4'11", maybe 90 pounds and would need tissue to help fill out an A cup..... :huh: they didn't last long, and he said the deal breaker was the night they had the lights on with her on top..... absolutely freaked him out to the point that he asked her to get dressed and leave..... not nicest thing do, but........ :(

The first tow paragraphs made me chuckel, thanks.

The last one, well, different strokes :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like to a little hairy but that's because I like to play in my own hair, that's only when I am single. When in a relationship (like now) I keep it trimmed. It makes me feel cleaner and less self aware. I like my partner to be trimmed as well because when she isn't trimmed it makes it harder to reach her clit (which small) and the hair gets caught in my teeth (not fun).

My hubby has taken to shaving for me. If I was ever with a woman, I would probably like bald & beautiful!!

• Members

We shave for each other. I leave a little runway for him. That is the part that itches the most when it's growing back in, so I leave it cropped and he likes it.

A few years ago I injured my back to the point where I couldn't get up from a seated position without assistance unless I was HEAVILY medicated. Needless to say, all hair below the waistline quickly looked like I was on a personal mission to attract Sasquatch himself. My husband (then fiance) ran a nice hot bath for me, helped me in the tub, let me soak and then shaved me - EVERYTHING. He first did my legs and then...well, you know. He actually shaved it all to my standard and I didn't have one nick on me when he was done. This simple act told me he was definitely a keeper. ;)

• Members
I just love it when my wife shaves her pussy. I love performing oral sex on her anyway, but when it's shaved, I can get off, just licking her, it makes me that hot

That said, I know of guys who can't stand a shaved pussy. Says it makes them uncomfortable.

Different strokes for different folks.

I know if I could choose, I'd go for shaved first, trimmed second.

A shaved pussy is a huge turn on for me. But what about you other guys?

My wife let me take care of the maintenance down there. We called it "Spa day." Once a week she would get out of a long bath and lay on the bed. I'd get my razor and a pair of scissors out. I shaved her legs and all the hair from her ass to the top of her folds, narrow the triangle down to about 2" across at the top, and keep it trimmed to about 1/2". BTW the best way to tell if you given her a good shave is to gently lick the area with your tongue. Any rough spots and you need a couple more passes with the razor. She would always say, "I think I feel something you missed. Down lower, lower, yeah, see if you missed something there," and she'd have me licking her asshole. She loved that. It was fine with me since she'd been soaking in the tub for an hour. She always got a good licking and usually multiple orgasms when I was finished. I loved "Spa day."

My current SO lets me do it, but she just lays there. There's no joy in it.

• Members

I like to be nice and smooth myself. I asked my hubby, and he prefers my shaved, but doesn't mind some growth when it comes back.

Now, on my hubby, this has been an ongoing issue with us for years...He used to just let it all go, but lately I have noticed he has at least been keeping it trimmed for me. Every now and then he surprises me with a shave. And yes, I prefer my hubby not shaved..less hairs to get in the way.

• 2 weeks later...