Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

What Do You Prefer: Trimmed, Shaved Or Natural?

dogg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/25/2022 at 5:17 AM, Mamasugs said:

Definitely shaved! I love the way my pussy feels after I've shaved and the put see voochi oil on it

I have a friend who usually gets waxed but now and again misses her appointment. If our schedules are good, I get to shave her bald. Between her getting wet and the oil I put on after, she's hard to NOT lick off. I LOVE everything about a bald pussy. Don't know how many pics I have of that one but all of them are wonderful!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Natural to trimmed. Do not like shaved at all but it wouldn’t be a sex breaker. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Damm Attide! You are sure hung. Looks mighty fine to me.☀️

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

just love bald pussy so ou can see every thing plus i love big clits

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/26/2022 at 7:01 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Damm Attide! You are sure hung. Looks mighty fine to me.☀️

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

LOVE HAIRY! The more hair the better. I've had 2 girlfriends that did shave. OK, for them, they liked it and I got sex.

I find Asians have straight black hair. Those with African blood, curly black hair. Southern Europeans have black mildly curly hair. Northern Europeans have blond or light brown bushes of all shapes and amounts of hair.  My favorite was an Irish girlfriend with red, no , orange hair. LOVED EATING THAT! 

I love giving my women oral. Holding onto their hips as they squirm in pleasure from my exciting their clits with my tongue.

Uncle Tony

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Because I am visually stimulated, I prefer that my girls are smooth as a baby.

Plus, I spend so much time with my mouth in the area, the lack of hair is one less thing to distract me.

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/30/2008 at 7:17 AM, chloegirl said:

Shaved for both male and female....but he likes me to keep it all shaved except for a tiny, narrow spot in center and I have to admit it's kind of hot to grab and tug on that! ;)

That! Is hot!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/29/2008 at 5:13 PM, dogg said:

I just love it when my wife shaves her pussy. I love performing oral sex on her anyway, but when it's shaved, I can get off, just licking her, it makes me that hot

That said, I know of guys who can't stand a shaved pussy. Says it makes them uncomfortable.

Different strokes for different folks.

I know if I could choose, I'd go for shaved first, trimmed second.

A shaved pussy is a huge turn on for me. But what about you other guys?

TOTALLY AGREE. Something about a shaved, smooth Mound is SO fucking Hot! I would lick and suck and finger that pussy for hours, and I'm not kidding. And when I'm rock hard and just can't wait anymore, sliding my throbbing Dick into a shaved smooth pussy just FEELS so goddam good!! I will have made her cum at least twice with my Oral cuz once I slide into that soaking wet, naked pussy, I'm gonna cum almost right away!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/26/2022 at 4:07 PM, Katie Did It said:

Just got a Brazilian last week. Game changer. I’ll never go back to shaving. 

For us uninformed Dudes... I assume a "Brazilian" is some sort of hair removal procedure? And if so, I'll say again Katie, you're SO fucking sexy and hot. How I would LOVE to see what that Brazilian looks like on you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
55 minutes ago, GirlNerd said:

Going in to get waxed clean in a couple weeks for my vacation.  May add a Brazilian to that...

Wish I could see the finished product

• Like 3