Official Community Forums Home

Sex In Forbidden Places

• Members

Be sure to catch Dr. Berman when she returns to The Oprah Winfrey Show today (Friday, January 9)! As part of Oprah's "Best Life Series," Dr. Berman will discuss how to increase intimacy and passion in your life in 2009. Make sure to tune in!

Sex in Forbidden Places

There's nothing like a little risk to spice up your sex life. Having sex in an unusual or forbidden spot can restore the spontaneity that might have gone missing from your life. It's novel and exciting to grab your partner while you're on a long flight; or you can do it in your car or at the beach. Not only are you being naughty, but the risk of getting caught adds a real thrill.

The endorphin rush of being a bad girl (with a bad boy) sets the stage for some pretty powerful sexual fireworks. You don't have a lot of time. You may even find that different surroundings make your partner seem new all over again. Remember how it was in the beginning?

For those who don't consider themselves high-risk material, try having sex in a less public, but still unexpected, spot. Surprise him while he's working in the basement, for instance, or make him break a sweat in the backyard without even touching the lawnmower.

Whatever you do, get out of the bedroom for a new view! (Just don't do it too often, or it will lose its charge.)

• Members

Well, we're not the most exciting people on earth, but a couple of things come to mind.

The BJ in broad daylight, parked on a side street with houses around, but ducked out of sight below the windows and dash board.

Doinking in a tent in New Hampshire with the remnants of Hurricane Opel blowing through, half expecting a tree to fall and squish us at any moment.

Doinking in the water at the beach of a local lake, until a couple of other swimmers decided to be more sociable and wandered over.

On the screened-in upstairs porch of a rental house at Cape May after dark, wondering of the folks across the street could hear or see anything (I don't think so).

In wife's jeep with the top off in a dark office building parking lot late at night, hoping to finish quick and get out of there before any other cars or cops drove up.

In a vinyl office-type chair at the house, with my wife slouched down; it kinda hurt her back though

==============

I'd like to do it outside my house late at night, but there are just to many lights and potential eyes around. Hmmm, maybe this summer if that house next door isn't sold yet . . .

Also (mainly fantasy land here), would like to do it at work on my desk or a conference room table, but if I got busted I could loose my job for that, and it's not worth that.

• Like 1

• Members

I am still trying to get sweetguy laid out on the big pink granite rock in our pasture!

The rock is about as big as a dumptruck and smooth on top. A perfect spot for some nookie.

In summer, we have taken a snack out there and sat and watched the sunset.

The rock is warm from being in the sun all day, and there is a small creek a few yards away.

I can never talk him into getting naked out there, even after dark.

Personally, dusk is my favorite time of day, and would be the ultimate fantasy for me.

Maybe this summer............(please~please~please)

• Review Team
I am still trying to get sweetguy laid out on the big pink granite rock in our pasture!

The rock is about as big as a dumptruck and smooth on top. A perfect spot for some nookie.

Isn't that the rock the cow and bull were getting busy on a while back? Didn't cause you to lose the urge, huh? :P

• Members

Hey~ nothing will stop me from my rock fantasy!! NOTHING!!

I want my nookie on the rock!!

It has rained and snowed a lot since then, so by spring it will be 'clean'.

Knowing Sweetguy, he will steam clean the rock and give it a bleach bath before he sits on it again!!

He and I have different ideas about what 'clean' means. ;)

The cows went into the barn at the end of October for the winter.

They are out for less then an hour each day for barn cleaning, and then they are right back in.

They crack me up. As soon as they are put out, they stand right outside the barn door

and Moo at the top of their lungs until they get back in. Those rowdy girls!!

If the dog happens to be out at the same time as the cows, he barks, they moo, he barks, they moo.

I need Dr. Do Diddle to interpet!

• Members

Hello I did get a chance to see Dr.Berman on Oprah some really good stuff to hear.

My husband I have been very spontaneous he decided that he wanted to be Kinky In the bathroom of the movie theater, now I went to the bath room with no thought of him on my mind. LOL, but he came in asking me if I was ok I told him yes why? he said nothing and gave me this really passionate kiss followed with a whipser of relax let me take care everything. And oh he did :P I have never thought of this and once we started I was over whelmed with excitement. I sat on top of him with my legs up on the wall. Weight Watchers is paying off LOL :D:D. There were other women in the bathroom by now I did get a little nervous he sad relax they cant see but one set of feet. I realxed and enjoyed the ride. Our cell phones were ringing like crazy from our friends but we didnt care. One of the most wonderful encounters we had so far for 2009.

• Members
Hello I did get a chance to see Dr.Berman on Oprah some really good stuff to hear.

My husband I have been very spontaneous he decided that he wanted to be Kinky In the bathroom of the movie theater, now I went to the bath room with no thought of him on my mind. LOL, but he came in asking me if I was ok I told him yes why? he said nothing and gave me this really passionate kiss followed with a whipser of relax let me take care everything. And oh he did :P I have never thought of this and once we started I was over whelmed with excitement. I sat on top of him with my legs up on the wall. Weight Watchers is paying off LOL :D:D. There were other women in the bathroom by now I did get a little nervous he sad relax they cant see but one set of feet. I realxed and enjoyed the ride. Our cell phones were ringing like crazy from our friends but we didnt care. One of the most wonderful encounters we had so far for 2009.

Wow!!! good for you!

• Members

Good for you, want2know! That sounds so exciting!

• 2 weeks later...

In summer, we have taken a snack out there and sat and watched the sunset.

The rock is warm from being in the sun all day, and there is a small creek a few yards away.

I can never talk him into getting naked out there, even after dark.

Personally, dusk is my favorite time of day, and would be the ultimate fantasy for me.

Maybe this summer............(please~please~please)

Bring a blanket. Trust me, sex on a rock can be very, um, rough......and hard. LOL Nothing worse than a rock burn!

• Members
If you think it would help, tell him how many guys here on TT would kill for such an opportunity! GAD MAN! GET NAKED AN PAY HOMAGE TO YOUR AMAZING WOMAN!

We read your reply together and he chuckled.

He says to be fair, you need this information.

The rock is 300 yards from the road (my comment: It is a country road, and it will be dark! I can be quiet~really, I can!)

The neighbors might see us. (They are amish and have a bazillion kids. I think they know the drill. :P Pun intended)

We are both white, white people of the north. Even on a moonless night, we will stand out.

We will look like two polar bears wrestling. (excuse me, Mr. Sweetstuff. I am a lady, and I keep things trimmed & tidy. A polar bear??)

I even offered to be on the bottom and take the rock rash like a good woman would.

Speak up for me, men! Please tell him he is being silly to worry , just do me on the rock!!

Thanks you, guys. I am counting on you!

• Review Team
We read your reply together and he chuckled.

He says to be fair, you need this information.

The rock is 300 yards from the road (my comment: It is a country road, and it will be dark! I can be quiet~really, I can!)

The neighbors might see us. (They are amish and have a bazillion kids. I think they know the drill. :P Pun intended)

We are both white, white people of the north. Even on a moonless night, we will stand out.

We will look like two polar bears wrestling. (excuse me, Mr. Sweetstuff. I am a lady, and I keep things trimmed & tidy. A polar bear??)

I even offered to be on the bottom and take the rock rash like a good woman would.

Speak up for me, men! Please tell him he is being silly to worry , just do me on the rock!!

Thanks you, guys. I am counting on you!

Heck, sweetguy, I am thinking about taking her out and doing her on that rock! B) Come on for goodness sakes! :D

(I hope that helps, hun!)

• Review Team
just do it on the rocks sweetguy. if i had that offer extended to me i would be

tripping over myself to get there. :D

Hmmm, did I mention there is a rock in my back yard? <bats eyes suggestively> ;)

• Members

A big, pink rock, close to a road, but not too close! Jeez, Sweetguy, if you're not going to use it, maybe we could rent it from you! What would we owe you? Or maybe we could all just meet up at MsLayD's rock??!!

• Like 1

• Members
A big, pink rock, close to a road, but not too close! Jeez, Sweetguy, if you're not going to use it, maybe we could rent it from you! What would we owe you? Or maybe we could all just meet up at MsLayD's rock??!!

Hey there, that rock in mslayd's back yard is mine :D

find your own rock.

• Review Team
Hey there, that rock in mslayd's back yard is mine :D

find your own rock.

Now, now ... it is a big rock, I am sure we could all share! :D

• Members

As soon as it gets warm, y'all come over. It is a big rock.

We have a big house, extra bedrooms, a big yard with a firepit.

This should be fun!! :D

• Members
As soon as it gets warm, y'all come over. It is a big rock.

We have a big house, extra bedrooms, a big yard with a firepit.

This should be fun!! :D

Same here, but with out the rock..... we can start in one place and caravan around the country together.

• Members
Same here, but with out the rock..... we can start in one place and caravan around the country together.

I know of some nice ones for while we pass through Indiana--if I can come too! ;)

• Members
I was 16, she was 17...in the choir loft at church, against the organ(s).

Was that YOU Iha? LOL. I have had the same experience when I was younger....

The most uncomfortable outdoor sex I have had in my life was on a set of railroad tracks. My boyfriend and I used to go there and fuck on the tracks...when the train was not too far away, the tracks would vibrate. We (stupidly) would wait there as long as we could before jumping off...naked. I always ended up with brusies on my back.

I have had rock sex too - by a pond - and that was pretty uncomfortable, but the nature around us was outstanding.

I think the most 'forbidden' sex I have had was during a funeral for a family member. we had sex in the coffin room! How '6 Feet Under' is that????

• Like 1

• Members

When you guys do the national rock tour, stop here in KY! Behind our log cabin is a ton of really cool rocks in the woods for ya'll to have sex on! That reminds me, I need to get Steph out there when it warms up here!!hehe

Oh Shelly's guy, try it, you might LOVE it!!hehe Take two blankets! One to cover up the whiteness so you can blend in better! Give it a try!!

We did it out on the deck of a cabin at the lake in broad daylight once! That was fun!! We knew no one was close by to see us, but they may have seen us from the lake. We didn't care, it was a huge turn on for both of us!! Her uncle was working at the dock at the time. I know he didn't see us because it is a pretty steep sloop down to the dock.

We always takled about doing it on the trampoline, but never did. We both believe that would have been a lot of fun! Too bad it is gone now. Maybe we can find another to use one day!!

• Members

OOOO a tour! "The Rock Tour" I've Always wanted to go on tour. Shelly's, then down to Kentucky, ladylove's....then out west to as yet undisclosed location---blindfolds necessary.

YAY!!!!!

Of course this will have to be after I get back from Texas, Isn't that right Man? ;)