Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation(i Know, Horribly Un-original)

crazy1

• Members

Sometimes I will masturbate 2-3 times a day....other times only once a week. It just depends on how horny I am.

I am just thinking about what Mikayla was saying about masturbating. My husband swears he doesn't...I have a hard time believing that but he is adamant that he doesn't. I have tried to get him to masturbate in front of me because I think it would be an awesome turn on but nope....he doesn't masturbate. Hmmm....I guess until I catch him in the act I will never know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It depends on how horny I am. Sometimes I do it a couple times a day, and sometimes a few times a week.

Not sure how often hubby jerks off alone I never asked him really. Sometimes all I want is masturbation and sometimes he'll come and lay by me while I finger myself and sometimes he'll pump me with a dildo or fingers if I need that.

One of the best times we had was when I was just so horny all day, so I'd walk over to him if he was at his desk and he'd finger me til I came. He just knows my needs.

Sometimes I'll have my vibe and need a quick cum and he'll anally insert himself to help make it stronger for me.

Sometimes he'll just want to stroke his cock and he'll ask me to lick the head of it while he jerks off.

We help each other most times.

When I'm alone I like a spread out on the bed with vibe on my clit, a dildo in my pussy and a vibrating butt plug. I love just laying wide open and have all my toys pleasuring me.

I very rarely use my fingers, I like vibrations on my clit and my vibe does it faster and easier for me.

I also like to just lay down and have him lick my pussy while I play with my vibe.

• Members
When I was single I masturbated once or twice a day. Now each time I try too, my boyfriend always joins in. ;)

I do it about once or twice a day on average, if wife sleeping I just pull it out and go to town. If she notices she just watches or sometimes assists.

If fact I gonna go do it right now

Glenn

oh btw, you know what a yankee is? It same as a quickie only a guy can do it alone. I had to share that cause it was cute and someone sent that riddle to me

• Members

Sometimes it's several times a day, sometimes not any for weeks. I don't like fingering myself, just doesn't feel that good. Usually I use a toy on my clit, then insert a toy and play with that for a while. Almost invariably I end up humping something (I use to have a footstool that was just the right height, hardness) with a toy inside me.