Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation

heyheyhey

• Members
Do any women like their man masturbating onto their breasts?

I do...and I love giving titty fucks. its such a different sensation feeling him cumming between my tits thatn just in my pussy. Its all good...VERY good!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't like it, but then again, I also have issues with bodily fluids anywhere near my face. Something I am having to deal with and working on getting past...so, the thought of it near my face, is not a turn on for me. I know, I know, I have issues....but I am working on those. After being in an abusive marriage, things are just hard sometimes, and my trust issue is shot. So as far as having someone do that on my breasts, I personally don't care for it.

• Members

I've done that a few times, but none of my partners have ever been really into it, so it didn't happen often. I always thought that was a shame. I mean, I have a decent sized chest, so it's easy for me, and I thought it was fun, but oh well.

• Members

I think it depends on the womens erogenous zones. For example the small of my back is always something that I like to have touched, licked, ect. so the idesa of someone cumming on my back turns me on. My breast on the other hand while sensitive are not something I would enjoy as much. It's every womans preference.

• Members

I like when he fucks my tits. It also comes in handy if I am on the rag and don't want him down south. He seems to like it if I wrap them around his dick while using one finger to make a constant pressure point that moves up and down his shaft with each stoke.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I CAN GO WITH OR WITH OUT IT. WHICH MEANS WE DO IT VERY SELDOM, BUT WHEN WE DO IT IS A REAL TURN ON. :P

• 11 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Anywhere he cums is fine with me, but yeah, on my tits is way up there on my favorites list!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
3 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

My wife loves for me to cum all over her breasts. She usually massages it into her breasts and nipples and also licking her hands and fingers when done. Sometimes she will give me the leftovers!

Now that's a good woman. Love licking my Cum from her tit's and hard nipples and her pussy lips. My wife that is

• Members
On 6/1/2006 at 12:14 PM, tracey said:

I don't like it, but then again, I also have issues with bodily fluids anywhere near my face. Something I am having to deal with and working on getting past...so, the thought of it near my face, is not a turn on for me. I know, I know, I have issues....but I am working on those. After being in an abusive marriage, things are just hard sometimes, and my trust issue is shot. So as far as having someone do that on my breasts, I personally don't care for it.

Just have to ask , do you give your man head? If so do you let him Cum in your mouth