Official Community Forums Home

Advice On First Time With Another Guy

So here's the thing (I know now I'm not the only one as I read other threads on here.) I'm really looking to have a first time with another guy, giving oral and anal turn me on. Not so much the receiving oral but giving it (I love oral the most) and perhaps me being top for anal (actually I'm curious about bottoming also but more "shy" about it.)

Thing is other then this I'm in no way attracted to guys. I have no desire for hugging, kissing, holding, none of that..actually thinking about kissing another guy turns me off (which seems funny even to me as I would suck him off, but not kiss him.)

Though I do love women and enjoy everything with them. As companion, lover, etc. I love everything about a woman.

Now..I've tried a place likes craigslist and have had several chances to meet up with a guy but have been apprehensive about doing so...mainly the whole safety/discrete thing.

So what I'm asking is for any advice on how to get over the apprehensions I have and how to go about finding someone to explore it with? Anyone with similar stories?

thanks

oh and hello :) I'm new...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

As a guy with interests very similar to yours, I'd suggest that you google "bisexual" or "bisexual forums" to find sites to chat with other like minded men. http://forum.literotica.com/index.php is particularly good in this regard. You'll find you're not so unique As already noted, be cautious and use common sense.

• Review Team

I'm with Lil Lib, can't offer advice other than to say be careful. I don't think there is anything wrong or weird about your interests. Why can women admit to being bi-curious but not a man? I know, taboos and stereotypes, but still, I think we are all different and should embrace that.

And welcome to TT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
As a guy with interests very similar to yours, I'd suggest that you google "bisexual" or "bisexual forums" to find sites to chat with other like minded men. http://forum.literotica.com/index.php is particularly good in this regard. You'll find you're not so unique As already noted, be cautious and use common sense.
* A big HOWDY to the new guy....I recently came to grips with the fact that I am bi. I'm a bit older and as such I've had issues with this whole thing. In fact I just told my old girl friend last night. I never should have let her go as she is the most understanding and compassionate woman I have ever known. OK now to the good stuff. I found a nice friendly gay niteclub in a large city an hour from my home recently. I've been there 3 or 4 times. I went there last Tuesday with the express purpose of gittin' some. It was too much fun-sitting at the bar flirting w/cute guys. I am not usually a touchy/feely guy but I was a wanton slut in heat and on the prowl. Now mind you I am NOT out in my town. Anyway I really enjoy anal sex as the bottom and have been indulging myself solo in this fashion for nigh on 10 years now. My last gf gave me this pleasure on 2 occasions b4 we broke up. At any rate I met a sweet guy who was wearing black leather chaps and we went back to his place. We had fun and afterwards I went back to the club to hang out. I would recommend finding a gay club in your area and checking it out. And tho it probably will be a bar you DON'T have to drink alcohol you know...I drink H2O mostly cuz it's a long drive home for me. Go in and establish yourself more or less as a "regular" and just have fun with it. I like to shoot pool and it can be a good way to "break the ice" with folks you don't know but might want to get to know. I don't know how experienced you are at being a bottom....I know how much I can take and still be pleasurable vs size and or pain. I also know now what women have been saying for years about "size matters". So I am still looking for Mr Just Right. I did find one guy on CL a year ago. We talked on the phone and he came over. We were both nervous so we had a couple drinks and smoked a hooter to relax. We didn't do all that much but it was a real enlightening experience for me partly on account he was a crossdresser. And now I have a real thing for CDs mself. I would say finally to just be yourself but get "out there". Check out CL and the local club scene. Find out where your local PFLAG group holds their meetings and go to one. I did and met some nice folks who turned me on to the 100% gay club where I go now. Good luck and practice safe sex. :) Peace 12G

• Members

Welcome!

I sure hope you find what you are looking for. My advice would be this: don't pick some random guy for a one night thing. There is a whole subculture of gay or bi men who like to go to bars and pick up 'newbies' and then fake the condom wearing, go bareback and give you a whole host of diseases.

Be safe - always use CONDOMS!!! Don't drink anything before hand. Be as sober as you can be. Go slow, find a partner who will let you go slow. Use lube. It is a myth that gay men don't use lube. Use lube or your first time will not be enjoyable at all. Any guy who says 'spit is nature's lube' has not been the bottom sans lube!

Find someplace to talk to people first. I would stay clear of Craigslist or similar sites - dangerous people there. I am of the mind of: if you are going to hook up, do it in a matter that doesn't hide what you are. If you want to sleep with the same sex, do it...but don't go out of town, post on Craigslist and hook up with a random guy, then pretend to be straight...

Be careful adn good luck!

• Members
So here's the thing (I know now I'm not the only one as I read other threads on here.) I'm really looking to have a first time with another guy, giving oral and anal turn me on. Not so much the receiving oral but giving it (I love oral the most) and perhaps me being top for anal (actually I'm curious about bottoming also but more "shy" about it.)

Thing is other then this I'm in no way attracted to guys. I have no desire for hugging, kissing, holding, none of that..actually thinking about kissing another guy turns me off (which seems funny even to me as I would suck him off, but not kiss him.)

Though I do love women and enjoy everything with them. As companion, lover, etc. I love everything about a woman.

Now..I've tried a place likes craigslist and have had several chances to meet up with a guy but have been apprehensive about doing so...mainly the whole safety/discrete thing.

So what I'm asking is for any advice on how to get over the apprehensions I have and how to go about finding someone to explore it with? Anyone with similar stories?

thanks

Pretty much exactly the same as my case, no interest in men other than in the sexual realm. And even then its limited strictly to me recieving oral and anal. Now then, I did find a guy where I live (not through craigslist) but through yahoo instant messenger and work, and had a friends with benefits relationship with him for two years from 05 to 06 before we lost touch and it just dissolved of course, niether of us had any real interest in anything but the sex.

Now with that said, if you are approaching another guy who is open to having sex with a man, for just a friends with benefits or (fuckbuddy) relationship, remember to keep cautious naturally, use condoms, being discreet is okay, etc. That and have fun dude, and if you find it is not your cup of tea like how I did, then just leave it at that that time and continue on about your life. lmfao although I have a good sized collection of dildos I make use of, its just a fetish for me really. And welcome aboard!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

thanks

Back when I was curious like you are now I too felt the same about kissing, hugging and the like. Then I met my cute lil CD on CL. When he first came over I said I wasn't into kissing or giving oral right off the bat. Since we were both nervous we each had a couple beers and smoked a hooter to relax a bit. I don't know how it happened...we were just talking while we sat next to each other. I think there was some really strong sexual attraction cuz all of a sudden we were locked in a hot french kiss and hugging the stuffing out of each other. After maybe 10 minutes I suggested we retire to my bedroom. I got in bed naked while he went into the bathroom to change into his crossdresser outfit. I gotta say it was one of the best sexual encounters of my life!! To this day if I hadn't of been such a total jerk in the weeks that followed I might have had a very fulfilling relationship with this guy. To this day whenever I go to The Cuff I am on the lookout for my sweet John. If I ever was to see him again I would be on my knees in a heartbeat begging him to forgive me and if he was to do so lets get a room cuz baby I need you now!!

One thing I've noticed on CL is that there are quite a few guys who are curious like you. I spent most of my adult life denying who I am sexually. Don't make the same mistake I did.....

• 1 year later...
  • Members

thanks

I used to feel much the same way as you do about kissing a guy (wasn't gonna, no way no how). At first I didn't really want to go down on a guy...maybe give a handjob but nothing more than that really.

Twenty plus years ago I got a couple nice sloppy blowjobs in a gay bar in the restroom. While it felt really really good it made me feel cheap and not quite right. Part of this was due to my religious upbringing. It took me a whole lot of years before I finally realized I loved getting fucked in the ass. But living in a small town and the closest 'Dirty Books Store' more than 40 miles away was no help either. I didn't know jack about where to find gay guys so I just experimented on myself with various tools. I started out small with weiners and polish sausages and worked up to small cucumbers until I bought my first hard plastic vibrator. After I learned what fun could be had with a buzzing vibrating shaft pounding my ass I found myself inside another dirty book store looking at different sized dongs and dildos. It was so long ago. . .

Now I have a collection of bullets, vibes, dongs and dildos. One set of nipple clamps and a Hogtie kit which I inprovised into a chest harness. Wrist and ankle cuffs, snap swivels and chains and 2 paddles.

In the last 3 years I've only had sex with a lover 3 times. Well the second time we didn't really have sex but we both flirted very heavily. I met this very hot Domme who later slapped me in the face very hard at my urging. I asked her to do this for me and each time she slapped me my boner got harder and more impatient. I was ready to follow her home and let her do whatever she wanted to me but that was not to be. Just the same tho as this was my first experience with a Domme I enjoyed myself immensely and when I spot a Domme in the future I would love to be taken 'for a ride!!!

I don't have any advice for you I am sorry to say. Tho for me guys are way easier to approach especially when one is in a gay bar. If I see a guy that turns me on I'll try to get him to shoot some pool with me to break the ice or find a common denominator we can talk about like guns or trucks.

I did meet a real cute guy about 3 years ago. He was my age and had a pickup truck just like mine. To this day I don't know why but he brought 3 of his rifles with him.

We met on Craigs List and emailed a couple times till I sent him my phone # and he called me up one night. We both got so hot talking to each other that I convinced him to drive out to my place. When he arrived he was like any other guy you might see somewhere. He looked and acted straight (which I appreciate in public). But once inside my house we got down to brass tacks. We were both nervous so we each had a couple beers and smoked a big joint of homegrown. We were just then talking about kissing guys and I was saying No Way No How.....and about 30 seconds later we were Frenching madly like 2 lust crazed teeagers!!

We kissed like that for maybe 5 minutes. My rock hard cock was straining to jump out of my jeans. At this point I said lets go into my room. I got naked and jumped into bed. He on the other hand went into the bathroom to change into his Cross Dresser outfit. I had Never been with a CD but was in for the sexiest surprise of my life! When John came out of the bathroom in a short mini and slutty fishnet stockings, makeup and wig he introduced herself as Jackie. Jackie was all about pleasing me and whatever I wanted. I moved down the bed and took his beautiful cut cock in my hands and just held him wile I felt him grow longer and stiffen up. I licked and nuzzled his cock head as I stroked him to perfect hardness. I had started to suck his cock and was really getting into it when he asked me to stop as he did not want to cum yet. So reluctantly I moved up to where we were side by side. We kissed deeply and passionately and my whole being was just in a state of total bliss. He asked me if he could suck me and I said yes please. . . Jackie was an excellent lil cock sucker. She deepthroated me rite down to my balls and licked and sucked them in turn. She put a liplock on my cock and and I blew my hot jets of spunk down her throat. As I came I screamed "I love you!!" We fell asleep in each others arms and went out and tied on a feedbag the next morning before parting. I would love a repeat performance with Jackie but that is pretty unlikely as we live 70 miles apart. Perhaps some day I will see him at TC on Capital Hill. I know exactly what I would say to him and if he were to forgive me we would then go to his place or the closest motel and fuck and suck the night away!!!