Official Community Forums Home

The Taste Of Precum

liminal76

• Members

i enjoy going down on my bf, but i am struggling with the taste of precum. he's asked my why i stopped and i cannot bear to tell him the truth. does anyone know any tricks to going down on him while i work on getting used to the taste?

thanks.

• Members
i enjoy going down on my bf, but i am struggling with the taste of precum. he's asked my why i stopped and i cannot bear to tell him the truth. does anyone know any tricks to going down on him while i work on getting used to the taste?

thanks.

What he eats directly effect the taste. coffee, garlic, even smoking yuck.....

Have him either eat some sweet things to yummy up the taste or take a look at the flavored lube section, it helps.

Also click on the below link it is all about taste and what helps. Also if you haven't already done so check out the education page.

Is it a Myth?

• Members

Smoking? serious? i had no idea, but now it makes sense. we've been dating for almost a year and really don't have sex often because of our work schedules. i don't want to add fuel to the fire (and certainly don't want to make an issue of it) but how do i tell him the real problem? he smokes and is not planning on quitting anytime soon. i just want to get back in the mood and make him really want me.

• Members
Smoking? serious? i had no idea, but now it makes sense. we've been dating for almost a year and really don't have sex often because of our work schedules. i don't want to add fuel to the fire (and certainly don't want to make an issue of it) but how do i tell him the real problem? he smokes and is not planning on quitting anytime soon. i just want to get back in the mood and make him really want me.

So make it a point to include fresh fruit in your dinners, feeding them to him will just make it seem sexy. The more he eats the better it will taste, now it's not gonna taste as good as it would if he were to quit but it will get better. Also this is something that you could bring up, make it into a challenge. "hey honey I heard that we can change the way we taste by eatting certain things, wanna try?"

Guest eminatic

i think the best approach is to be up front and honest. trying to cover the truth in order to spare feelings pretty much always ends up in that person being hurt twice as much later down the line. if the relationship is anything worth holding a match to, he will at the very least be understanding and probably willing to at least try to work with you.

i think the best approach is to be up front and honest. trying to cover the truth in order to spare feelings pretty much always ends up in that person being hurt twice as much later down the line. if the relationship is anything worth holding a match to, he will at the very least be understanding and probably willing to at least try to work with you.

This is a good practice to embrace. Honesty and being direct is a good thing. In bringing up something like this, which can be insulting to a degree, you also need to practice TACT with.

Many smokers are on the offensive if you say ANYTHING about their smoking. So, you will probably know how to approach this a little better than we will, as far as that aspect.

Yes, everything you put in your body you will find can affect the taste of your "juices", male AND female. Have you ever noticed that, after eating a lot of garlic/onions, your urine or even vaginal area can smell a bit sour, but not sick-like sour? Same thing. Foods high in iron, yeast, and acid can really affect your tastes more. Coffee too.

If you drink a lot of water, this can make the things you put into your body a bit more flushed out, so the tastes wouldn't be as strong though. ANOTHER GREAT reason to drink more water!! WOOT!!

Good luck!

• Members

I think just being honest and open about it is the best idea long term.

If he's not offended there are several things you can do to change the taste. The best of which are really more water (dilutes the tastes) & fresh fruit (sweetens the deal).

• Members
I think just being honest and open about it is the best idea long term.

If he's not offended there are several things you can do to change the taste. The best of which are really more water (dilutes the tastes) & fresh fruit (sweetens the deal).

Yes, I agree, but also you can't taste anything through the strong altoids taste for a little while too.

• Members

try putting some honey on it it should sweeten the deal and if your going to have sex afterwards make him wash is penis off because you don't want honey up in your vagina because it may cause an yeast infection

Guest eminatic

see, personally i am DISGUSTED by mixing food and sex together, and even more disgusted by using something with a sticky/syrup texture like chocolate or honey (honey actually doesn't have any sugar in it btw). however if you don't mind it that might be something you could look into...although i don't think that flavored lubes/food should be used to MASK the taste (the only thing worse than a room that smells like fish is a room that smells like fish and roses mixed together, right?) i think they are more to enhance it. O'my makes a sugar free flavored lube that is safe to use without having to stop and wash in between (here) and i think the swiss navy ones are also sugar free but i'm not 100% sure.

• Members
(honey actually doesn't have any sugar in it btw)

Honey is made of Fructose and glucose. Therefore, it is a sugar, and CAN contribute to a yeast infection.

• Members
Honey is made of Fructose and glucose. Therefore, it is a sugar, and CAN contribute to a yeast infection.

thanks everyone for all the feedback...it is really enlightening. the truth is, he honestly does not taste that bad, but there is a taste. I never really liked going down on a guy. then i started dating a man about 2 years ago and could not get enough of it. the transition to my new BF is where i got hung up (no pun intended.) i think most women enjoy the taste...not me. i want to give it to him good, but i need to get over my issues. i like all the advice on the food. i really never knew it had an effect on everything.

Guest eminatic

but honey is kind of wierd isn't it? it kills microorganisms despite having sugar and releases hydrogen peroxide. im not really sure what effect that would have but i don't really like honey as a food. it is a good ingredient for face masks though XD

• Like 1

• Members
but honey is kind of wierd isn't it? it kills microorganisms despite having sugar and releases hydrogen peroxide. im not really sure what effect that would have but i don't really like honey as a food. it is a good ingredient for face masks though XD

Its bee poop,of course it's weird!

Guest eminatic
Its bee poop,of course it's weird!

lol its not bee poop its bee spit! have you heard of that energy drink that is popular in Japan that is made out of hornet saliva? supposedly their saliva is the "source of their energy" or something like that... :olooks tasty

• Members
lol its not bee poop its bee spit! have you heard of that energy drink that is popular in Japan that is made out of hornet saliva? supposedly their saliva is the "source of their energy" or something like that... :olooks tasty

Whoa bees spit? didn't thier bee-mom tell them that's rude? I think I'll pass on hornet spit though that sounds weird plus i don't like energy drinks...

• Members
thanks everyone for all the feedback...it is really enlightening. the truth is, he honestly does not taste that bad, but there is a taste. I never really liked going down on a guy. then i started dating a man about 2 years ago and could not get enough of it. the transition to my new BF is where i got hung up (no pun intended.) i think most women enjoy the taste...not me. i want to give it to him good, but i need to get over my issues. i like all the advice on the food. i really never knew it had an effect on everything.

I think you just answered your own question....so much of it is directly related to how turned on you are by the act of sucking him! If he really inspires you, the give and take of it is so erotically charged that there is no way you can be bothered by his cum! I think it depends on just how into it you both get...a dead lay with no positive or mutual feedback is a buzzkill that will have you focusing on the negative and wanting it to just end quickly, whereas someone who really responds gets you hotter too and the game is ON! ;)

• 3 years later...

Also, if you're really bothered by the taste, of pre-cum, not bee poop or hornet saliva LMAO, then try some flavored lubes, or try some Good Head gel. It's made for that reason, in case the taste turns you off, you can put some of that on the cock, and lick it like a lollipop. Fun for him, and tasty for you!

• Members

Honesty and trust in the relationship would help. Think about how you REALLY feel about him, the relationship, the sex, then talk to him about how you feel. Chloegirl had very good insight. If the relationship is solid, with trust and mutual respect, you'll want to suck him off so bad you won't notice if there is a taste.

• Like 1