Official Community Forums Home

Board Newsletter...

Meg

• Members

This newsletter is something new that we’re trying out. It will go to board members only. It is our hope that it will help keep people interested in the boards – we love it when people keep the boards going! Even if we don’t get a chance to respond to all of the posts that we would like to – we are always reading, reading, reading! If you see something or have an idea about something that you feel should go into this newsletter, please post a comment here - emails may not get answered right away, but we'll be checking this forum topic often! In this newsletter, we hope to be able to have board updates (with topics that we wouldn’t want anyone to miss) as well as any hot reviews or controversial posts that may have come up over the week. Also, we will offer tips and tricks on how to use the forums effectively! I guess you could call it the “gossip newsletter” of Too Timid! I mean, who doesn’t like gossip, right?!

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE: if you do not wish to continue to receive these notifications (but still want to be a member of the forums) log into your message board account and go to “My Controls”. On the left hand side of the screen under “Options” click on “E-Mail Settings.” Uncheck "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator."

-Meg

Great idea!!! Let me know if you need any help. :kiss:

• Members

Excellent idea! Let me know if I can help in any way!

• Members

I think this is a great idea. If I can help witih any input let me know. I hope this helps the energy of the board as well. Best of luck with it.

• Members

great idea!

• Members

Got it today :) . Great idea.

• Members

Its a nice addition to the promo letters you guys send out. This really makes it more user personal and hopefully will get the board more involved. Great idea!

• Review Team

I agree - great idea. Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy