Official Community Forums Home

Dildo

• Members
I have been searching forever for a dildo. I want one with a suction cup - has anyone tried the CyberSkin dildo?

Yes I have a cyber skin dildo without a suction cup. I love cyberskin. It's the closest to the feel of the real thing, well I guess real men don't vibrate... :P I highly recommend cyberskin anything.

• Members
Yes I have a cyber skin dildo without a suction cup. I love cyberskin. It's the closest to the feel of the real thing, well I guess real men don't vibrate... :P I highly recommend cyberskin anything.

I second the cyberskin :D . We recently bought a cock ring made of cyberskin and both the wife and i love it ;)

• Members
I second the cyberskin :D . We recently bought a cock ring made of cyberskin and both the wife and i love it ;)

Did you buy the amazing wireless cockring? We love it!

• Members
Did you buy the amazing wireless cockring? We love it!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell the group about that :( . Your right, that's the one I bought. She loved it but wished it had a little stronger vibe. She loved the feeling of the cyberskin as did I. Very elastic, thank God ;). Loved the ajustable thumbwheel for vibration. All in all, a great purchase :D:D

• Members
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell the group about that :( . Your right, that's the one I bought. She loved it but wished it had a little stronger vibe. She loved the feeling of the cyberskin as did I. Very elastic, thank God ;). Loved the ajustable thumbwheel for vibration. All in all, a great purchase :D:D

told ya' you'd love it! Its our favorite. Did you get the dragon fly one too?

• Members
told ya' you'd love it! Its out favorite. Did you get the dragon fly one too?

Nice memory :D . We got that too but haven't tried it out yet. I did turn it on when I got it and the tail vibrated pretty well. We'll see it it's enough ;) . The bullet itself is very powerful ;);) . Loved how fast the shipping was even to the left coast :D .

• Members
Nice memory :D . We got that too but haven't tried it out yet. I did turn it on when I got it and the tail vibrated pretty well. We'll see it it's enough ;) . The bullet itself is very powerful ;);) . Loved how fast the shipping was even to the left coast :D .

Let us know about it.... And there shipping is great!

• Members
Let us know about it.... And there shipping is great!

sure will ;)

• Review Team

I have a cyberskin with a suction cup. I L-O-V-E it, but I admit that I have never used the suction cup much so I can't speak for whether or not it holds well.

• Members

Awesome! Thanks..I think I have decided! I thought the suction cup would be nice in case I was feeling a little doggy sometime! :o

• Review Team
Awesome! Thanks..I think I have decided! I thought the suction cup would be nice in case I was feeling a little doggy sometime! :o

A little doggy can be a beautiful thing! :P

• Members

The cyber skin is great but you have to be careful about how firm or floppy they are as each model is different although they may look the same. (Personally I like them more on the firm side!). And the suction cup is the only way to go....you may not use it every time but I can guarantee you'll enjoy riding that thing whether it's stuck to a chair, a wall, or.....well you get the idea! ;) bon appetit!

I bet if you stuck their toe in a electrical socket a man would vibrate!! LMAO!! Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!

• Members
I bet if you stuck their toe in a electrical socket a man would vibrate!! LMAO!! Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

****is there something you'd like to share?****

• Review Team

Right before he cums, and during, mine kind of vibrates. :P

• Members
Right before he cums, and during, mine kind of vibrates. :P

Is he real or blow up? :D

• Review Team
Is he real or blow up? :D

LOL! He is real, but really enjoys being blown! ;)

• Members
LOL! He is real, but really enjoys being blown! ;)

:D :D :D Is there a man in this world that doesn't?

• Review Team
:D :D :D Is there a man in this world that doesn't?

I have heard they exist but I haven't met one! B)

• Members

hmmm..floppy has me concerned - and don't want to use the electrical socket to fix it :lol: Which cyberskin do you all prefer from too timid?

• Members
hmmm..floppy has me concerned - and don't want to use the electrical socket to fix it :lol: Which cyberskin do you all prefer from too timid?

College Stud B)

• Review Team

http://shop.tootimid.com/real-man-cyber-skin-dildo.aspx

The Real Man is my favorite so far. Mine is named Greg, short for Gregory Pecker! :P

• 2 weeks later...