Official Community Forums Home

Sleepy Head (blowjob)

• Members
... do women like to get oral sex even if they are too stressed, busy, or whatever to cum? Does is feel good even if no O happens? How do you/he know when to stop if the O ain't coming (so to speak :D )

Yes, I love the feel oral whenever! The only time I may not is when we maybe having an argument..... but then make up sex can be soooooo much fun. Don't you love the feel of oral sex, whenever? Different yes, but the same, I'm sure.

How do you know if "the O ain't coming", (should be 'cuming' ;) ) I'm sure it's the same for women as it is for men, although a man's inability may be much more obvious. However, I think some women will use it as an excuse to be done. Not me baby, I love my O's. :wub:.

• Members
Suprisingly enough my boyfriend hates when I wake him up with a blowjob... :( I must just be the unlucky one...

Don't know too many men that would turn it down at anytime!

• Members
How sweet. You are the Mother Theresa of morning BJs Sultry.

Well, not exactly Mother Theresa. I am confident I will get mine some other time!

Which brings up a question, do women like to get oral sex even if they are too stressed, busy, or whatever to cum? Does is feel good even if no O happens? How do you/he know when to stop if the O ain't coming (so to speak :D )

Yes, oral sex any time--thumbs up! Stress, busy, whatever. I'm not turning it down. (Unless I'm mad at him or we're fighting, but in that case, I don't think he's putting his face down there anyway...)

As a matter of fact, getting him off could help.* It's a little known fact that mouth-to-cock resuscitation can be a life saver. You should practice a lot. You never know when you could save some poor man's life. :lol:

Absolutely! I've always thought it would be cool to be a doctor so I could be in some public place and answer to the "is there a doctor in the house?" call. But now you've given me a whole new and far more interesting fantasy--"is there a woman in the house who can give a lifesaving blowjob?!"

Hehe my Girlfriend and I have been attempting to do this for some time! (Long Distance Relationship so only when we visit each other) Except so far i've only gone down on her, to wake her up that is,

yes, she LOVED it :D

she's one of those 'not so happy morning people' much like myself, and a tad forgetful :P

but she's means to do it! Just hasn't got around to it! CANT WAIT!

I find the idea so exciting, its been a fantasy of mine for a long time :D

• Members

I have only gotten morning head once or twice and it was great. It's being years since I got that and man you it was good. ahhhh memories. man why did you guys have to bring this up

dscn sobbing and alittle teary eyed :huh::(

I always love waking up to something like this. I'm normally pitching a tent before I wake up so it quickly turns into all out headboard slamming sex. I just wish I could cum from oral alone. All women out there, 9 out of 10 times, this is the best wake up call, regardless of the time of day.

• Members

Hubby has never turned down a blow job, morning, noon, or night. I think waking up to my mouth loving his cock is his favorite way to wake up!

YES,YES,and YES! I love to be woken up with oral........mmmmmm nothing like it! I am a heavy sleeper, so hubby usually has been going at it for a min before I wake up, and what wonderful sensation to wake up to! A few times I have woken up to am orgasm...it was awesome...having to decide if it was a dream or really happening...then tto find out that it is real....mmmmm.

• 8 years later...
  • Members

On my worst day in life I would not turn my wife away when she awakens  me by giving me a BJ. She has done this several times but not enough. I have done it to her many times and she really enjoys it having a strong orgasm followed by immediate intercourse. We’re both satisfied and we fall back asleep!

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2009 at 6:31 PM, attyathome said:

Ok, quick question here--I've done this to my hubby, once. A good time was had by all. But since then I haven't tried it again, I guess because of a little shyness. What if he's not in the mood? He's not always raring to go first thing in the morning, though he did tell me he liked it when I did it. I think I'm afraid of how turned down I would feel if I'm going straight for the wake up bj, and he's not into it. So, guys--what are the chances that you would not welcome this type of wake up call?

Slim to none!

• 9 months later...