Official Community Forums Home

Questioning My Sexual Orientation!

• Members

Since I can remember, I've always associated myself as being straight, but not narrow. Basically meaning that I know i like men, but if I ever had feelings for a girl I would accept them. I've never had any emotional or sexual desire to be with a woman, although I always had fun making out with some of my girl friends. And I have always been physically attracted to women, but only that.

Recently, I found myself extremely interested in a woman, a transgender woman to be more exact. I find her very attractive! I'd always known she was naturally a man but didn't have feelings for her until now. She still has her past gender genitalia, but she also has AMAZING breasts!! (she knows I like her and we've fooled around a little)

I had touched breasts before, but never in a sexual way, and I've come to find I think they are a fantastic addition to things, I fianlly understand why men like them so much, lol! :lol:

Anyways I really like her a lot. And I like her for who she is. I find that I'm of course attracted the fact that she still has her past parts, but I'm also attracted to the fact that the rest of her is a woman.

So, I'm not really sure what to call my orientation anymore. I find that yes, I do love breasts, but I know that I'm not attracted sexually to the pussy. :unsure:

If we end up dating, she'd be my girlfriend which I'm totally fine with, but I just don't know what my true sexual orientation is anymore! This is the first time I've seriously questioned this. Am I bi? I dont think so. If so, I'm like 90/10 And I guess on the kinsey scale or whatever its called I'm like a 1, but what am I? Is there a word for someone who likes men and transgender women?

I cant be straight, I love breasts and other small aspects of a woman, but I'm not bi, I don't have an emotional/sexual desire to actually be with a natural woman.

Can anyone help me out here? Thank you.

~MK

• Members

I have a very good friend who is going through the changes from male to female...and she loves the women! I hope she can find someone as open-minded and confident as you are to love her as well. And about your orientation, think about it this way: You just like the best of both worlds!--tits and dicks!!!

• Members

LOL yeah I know best of both worlds, its very nice :)

Good luck to your friend, Talyo Ame!

I know I shouldnt worry about labels, its just that when someone asks idk what to say! Right now I'm just sticikng to "I dont know right now"

• Members

Chuck is right on the money. Fuck what anybody else thinks. If you know what kind of person this is it doesn't matter what kind of equipment this person has. Enjoy while you can. Life is sooo short and sooo precious as it is.

• Members
Since I can remember, I've always associated myself as being straight, but not narrow. Basically meaning that I know i like men, but if I ever had feelings for a girl I would accept them. I've never had any emotional or sexual desire to be with a woman, although I always had fun making out with some of my girl friends. And I have always been physically attracted to women, but only that.

Recently, I found myself extremely interested in a woman, a transgender woman to be more exact. I find her very attractive! I'd always known she was naturally a man but didn't have feelings for her until now. She still has her past gender genitalia, but she also has AMAZING breasts!! (she knows I like her and we've fooled around a little)

I had touched breasts before, but never in a sexual way, and I've come to find I think they are a fantastic addition to things, I fianlly understand why men like them so much, lol! :lol:

Anyways I really like her a lot. And I like her for who she is. I find that I'm of course attracted the fact that she still has her past parts, but I'm also attracted to the fact that the rest of her is a woman.

So, I'm not really sure what to call my orientation anymore. I find that yes, I do love breasts, but I know that I'm not attracted sexually to the pussy. :unsure:

If we end up dating, she'd be my girlfriend which I'm totally fine with, but I just don't know what my true sexual orientation is anymore! This is the first time I've seriously questioned this. Am I bi? I dont think so. If so, I'm like 90/10 And I guess on the kinsey scale or whatever its called I'm like a 1, but what am I? Is there a word for someone who likes men and transgender women?

I cant be straight, I love breasts and other small aspects of a woman, but I'm not bi, I don't have an emotional/sexual desire to actually be with a natural woman.

Can anyone help me out here? Thank you.

~MK

Well I don't know if this will help you.....

I've been salivating over trannies now for several years. About 18 months ago I was with a very cute very femme CD for one night. And if I hadn't of been such an asshole (guilt trips) there could have been a nice relationship for the 2 of us. 'Jackie' was verrrry receptive to my needs. Truth be told I fell in love with her as she swallowed my load...

Go with your feelings!!

Live your life to the fullest!

Don't worry about your sexual orientation...

Tell her how you feel...

Peace

12G