Official Community Forums Home

"fuck Me Like You Bought Me"

• Members

"Fuck me like you bought me"

We can all thank MsLayD for the above awesome quote. I love it! It got me thinking;

If my/your SO said this what would you do? Same as always or something just a little different? Give us you thoughts or story, this should prove to be very interesting! ;)

• Like 5

• Members

We can all thank MsLayD for the above awesome quote. I love it! It got me thinking;

If my/your SO said this what would you do? Same as always or something just a little different? Give us you thoughts or story, this should prove to be very interesting! ;)

Sounds like a creative way to say, "I'm yours to do with as you please."

The idea totally turns me on. If anyone said that to me now I don't know what I'd do - or do first. It's like walking into a all you can eat buffet where you can have all you can handle. Wow.

• Like 1

• Members

It's funny I mean if my SO said that to me I might laugh! ...but the idea of me saying that to him and him granting my wish... yeah HOT!!!

ETA it's the slave factor!

• Like 1

• Members

Hot, YES! I might play into it by either asking how much for..... or asking what do you want, and giving him a $$ list menu.

could be fun.

• Members

I think if my hubby said it to me I would die laughing!! I think it would kill the mood completely, but there’s not much talking in are bedroom. (were both kinda shy that way)

• Like 1

• Members

my first reaction would be to jump on top and RIDEEEEEE and pound a little fast for a long time :)

damn im horny now ha!

• Members

Oh YES! HOT HOT HOT!!!

I can not see hubby saying this to me...But I could...( and will tonight) say this to hubby.

When I think about the phrase I think hot, rough, passionate, possessive sex! I think about him grabbing me roughly and placing me how he wants me, grabbing me by the hair and shoving his dick into my mouth, I think about him fucking me hard and fast then just before he explodes, him pulling out to either fuck me in the ass, or shoot his hot cum all over me...AHHHH, the yummy visuals I get from this phrase!

• Like 1

• Members
Oh YES! HOT HOT HOT!!!

I can not see hubby saying this to me...But I could...( and will tonight) say this to hubby.

When I think about the phrase I think hot, rough, passionate, possessive sex! I think about him grabbing me roughly and placing me how he wants me, grabbing me by the hair and shoving his dick into my mouth, I think about him fucking me hard and fast then just before he explodes, him pulling out to either fuck me in the ass, or shoot his hot cum all over me...AHHHH, the yummy visuals I get from this phrase!

Let us know how it goes

• Members

OK ---

I threw you on the bed and started to undress myself.

“I bought and paid for you, and I plan to get my money’s worth. Take your t-shirt off baby, I want to see your titties.”

“Why?”

“They make my cock stiff.”

“Bastard,” you whispered, as you pulled your shirt over your head. You held your arm across your chest, protecting your nipples from my eyes. I pulled your arms away, your titties danced as you jerked your arm away from me. The sight of the bare skin of your shoulders and breasts aroused me as I knew it would … I tore off the rest of my clothes.

I unbuttoned your jeans and you struggled as I yanked them and your panties off and threw them aside. You were flat on your back on the bed now, naked, with your arm across your breasts and your hand between your legs.

“Roll over and get on your knees.”

“No. You’ll look at me. You’ll look at my asshole and lick your lips. Bastard.”

But a deal is a deal and you know it. You slowly comply with my demand, rolling over and getting to your knees, but you hold your hand between your legs, shielding my prize from my gaze.

“Move your hand.”

“No.”

I give you a smack on your butt.

“I’m shy.”

“I didn’t pay for shy …”

Another smack on your ass does no good, so I grab for your wrists. You struggle as I pull them behind your back and cross them. I hold you there, helpless, with your wrists in my hand, pinned together behind you. I push your knees apart so you are completely exposed to me.

My eyes take you in as I draw my fingers over the curve of your ass and down your thigh. My cock throbs and my mouth waters as I watch my hand caress the soft skin of your leg, up the crease between your pussy and your thigh, across that bridge of soft skin between your pussy and your asshole, and down the other side.

“You’re looking at me aren’t you? You are looking at my pussy and fucking me with your eyes.”

“It's none of your business what I'm doing.”

“Bastard.”

“Roll over, sit against the headboard so I can tie you.”

You hold your hands behind you while I tie your wrists and lean back with your back against the headboard.

“Lick your lips. You know what's coming.”

I hold your chin in one hand and guide my hard cock into your your mouth with the other.

“There ya go. Good girl. Don't suck, just keep your lips nice and wet while I fuck them.”

I hold your head in my hands move your mouth on my cock.

“Purse your lips harder baby. I like it when I have to push hard to get past your lips. Feel the head of my cock going in and out? I like it when I hold your head tight and push my cock through your tight lips and into your mouth, against your warm tongue. Mmmmm, I like this. I'm going to hold still now - you use your tongue on the head of my cock. That's right swirl it all around, nice and warm and wet on my cock. Good girl. You suck great cock baby.”

Your licking gets me excited and I start fucking your mouth again, harder and deeper. You struggle and try to cry out but your mouth stuffed with cock. I’m loving it, but I have to stop when I feel the cum begin to rise in me. I paid my money and I’ve got more holes to fuck before I’m done.

I grab your ankles and pull you down the bed. Standing at the end of the bed, lift your legs and spread them wide. Opening you up so I can see everything you have for me.

“Is this my pussy baby? Mine to do with as I please?”

“Yes….,” you sigh.

“ What should I do baby, fuck you our lick you? Mmmmm … I want to see how you taste.”

I lean over and take your wet pussy in my mouth, running my tongue up and down your slit, pushing into you, playing with your clit. You quickly reward me with a loud, hard, shuddering orgasm. I release you and hold your pussy in the palm of my hand for just a minute.

“My cock wants you baby. It’s big and hard and hungry for you. Roll over and get on your knees.”

Your body is so beautiful, so perfect. I give your smooth ass a little smack.

“Is this ass mine to do with as I please?”

“Yes….,” you whisper.

“And is this my little asshole?” I touch you there, barely, then put my finger to my mouth and coat it with spit. I move my finger around in little circles, pushing harder and harder.

“Mine to do with as I please?”

“Yes, … you bought it.”

“Then don’t resist me baby, don’t fight.”

You relax your muscle a little and I push inside you a little, but you tighten against me again.

SMACK! on your ass.

“Ow! God. I’m sorry.”

I push again and you relax as I push my finger deep into you. I fuck you with my finger, in and out a couple of times. Satisfied that you have given that part of yourself to me, I move my hand down and cup your pussy.

My cock is hard as stone and I pull your ass cheeks apart hard, opening your pussy. Your face is in the pillow as I probe at you. My cock finds its place and I slam into you and begin stroking hard and fast, desperate to unload in you. Holding your hips, using you fiercely, pulling you hard against me, feeling your ass slam against my hips, I can hear your voice muffled by the pillow.

“Yes! Give it to me. Fuck me. Ummmm yes God, fuck me.”

I finally explode in you, shooting jet after jet of hot cum into you. We are both spent and, satisfied, I fall forward, still inside you, pinning you to the bed. I love the feeling of having you under me. Everywhere else, in every other aspect of our lives you stand tall with me, right beside me. But here, at this time, I need to feel you under me.

• Like 3

• Members
OK ---

You need to re post that in the stories section so it wont get lost! AWESOME!! I am all hot now. I noticed a couple typos toward the end... excited were ya?! LOL

• Members
You need to re post that in the stories section so it wont get lost! AWESOME!! I am all hot now. I noticed a couple typos toward the end... excited were ya?! LOL

You noticed typos? I'm going to have to become a better writer.

• Members
I noticed a couple typos toward the end... excited were ya?! LOL

I can only find one, I read it 3X, and still get lost in the story....

• Members
You noticed typos? I'm going to have to become a better writer.

AHHH don't get me wrong!!!! I was teasing!! Like maybe the blood left your head? ;) LOL

• Members

Oh, WOW! I need some air! :)

• Review Team

Oh my, now look what lil ole me started! <batting eyes shyly>

Glad I could inspire more than just SO with that phrase. ;)

• Review Team
OK ... I need to feel you under me.

Holy Hottness! That was great, Sunday.

Hey, contest idea: Your story of what you would do if told "fuck me like you bought me". Hmmmm.... Whatchya think Meg?

• Members

I would then jump on her like a squirrel on the last acorn on Earth :P jokingly put...

• Members
I would then jump on her like a squirrel on the last acorn on Earth :P jokingly put...

:P :P :P

• Members

What would I do? Hmm... make sure my money was well spent! ;) actually it would probably make me come my brains out hahhah!!

• Like 1

• Members
:P :P :P

My last girlfriend did that one for me just once hahaha :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...