Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing His Cock - Literally

Mikayla1

• Members

OK, so last night I was going down on my hubby. I was doing my usual AWESOME job and then I did something I don't do all the time, but I know he loves. I put his cock as far down into my throat as I can and I swallow. Just like I was swallowing some food. It drives him NUTS! The swallowing sort of makes a unique suction sensation, and the head gets all the pressure, which is great for guys. He says it is extremely intense. I can't do it too long, but I do it over and over mixed in with other attentions, always gets him going and he begs to fuck me.

He told me that he has had discussions with other men about this, and no one has ever had it done to them. I was just wondering, do any of you ladies do this?

If not, I suggest you try it, it always has my hubby crawling all over with pleasure!

• Like 2

• Members

I can take him very deep but I have not done that! I will try! I still have a little throat anxiety but not all the time! Maybe this will help! ;)

• Members

I still have to fight the gag reflex from time to time - I wonder if this would help eliminate that? Think I'll give it a try.

• Members

damn mikalyla your a champ hubby must be all smiles and thank god your his wife

• Members

I totally do this and yes, it equals eyes roll back crazy time ;)

• Like 1

• Members
OK, so last night I was going down on my hubby. I was doing my usual AWESOME job and then I did something I don't do all the time, but I know he loves. I put his cock as far down into my throat as I can and I swallow. Just like I was swallowing some food. It drives him NUTS! The swallowing sort of makes a unique suction sensation, and the head gets all the pressure, which is great for guys. He says it is extremely intense. I can't do it too long, but I do it over and over mixed in with other attentions, always gets him going and he begs to fuck me.

He told me that he has had discussions with other men about this, and no one has ever had it done to them. I was just wondering, do any of you ladies do this?

If not, I suggest you try it, it always has my hubby crawling all over with pleasure!

Yes, but only once in a blue moon. I have to be very into it and even so it's not easy for me to do. Any tricks to make it more comfortable or easier.......

• Members

I've never had the opportunity to give a blow job, but when a guy puts his tongue in my mouth, I suck it, pulling it in, and then swallow like so. For some reason, all the guys I've been with didn't expect it. I've never gotten any complaints though! haha! And they actually seem to really love it.

Now, since they all did seem SO surprised, I'm a little curious...it really isn't THAT uncommon is it? Or am I just odd?

(I hate sounding naive)

• Review Team

I have done it a few times when I am really hot and bothered. ;) Yes, it does get a nice reaction.

• Members

I've tried this before but eh, it's difficult.

It's mainly swallowing with your mouth open that stops me, my mouth always closes which wouldn't be super pleasant, or would at least distract from the swallowing when teeth come to play.

• Members
...He told me that he has had discussions with other men about this, and no one has ever had it done to them...

Haha! I guess hearing him say that didn't make you feel too bad...

• 6 years later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2009 at 8:14 AM, Mikayla1 said:

You are very kind to hubby. Carry on!

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2009 at 7:11 PM, raniedaize said:

I've never had the opportunity to give a blow job, but when a guy puts his tongue in my mouth, I suck it, pulling it in, and then swallow like so. For some reason, all the guys I've been with didn't expect it. I've never gotten any complaints though! haha! And they actually seem to really love it.

Now, since they all did seem SO surprised, I'm a little curious...it really isn't THAT uncommon is it? Or am I just odd?

(I hate sounding naive)

Your not odd. Never had the opportunity to give a blow job. I am not understanding that.

• 2 months later...

I don't understand the response of never having the opportunity to give a blow job either. I've never known a man to refuse one, though, I'm sure there are times it's happened........

I never did try this. My ex was very well-endowed, and I think I would've gagged if I had tried this. I couldn't get his whole shaft in my mouth.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/8/2009 at 8:14 AM, Mikayla1 said:

I do the exact same thing to my hubby, he squirms and moans like no other. If I time it right I grab him and guide his still hard cock into my pussy and most of the time he can stay hard for a long slow fucking. 

• Members

I always naked around the house . My wife is asking why everytime I look at computer why I am hard.

• Members

When you talented ladies are doing your awesome bj's does your hubby,man, so sound like a bear growling from deep inside. I do. My woman has no doubt she is bringing me to a pyroclastic orgasm.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/9/2009 at 8:11 PM, raniedaize said:

(I hate sounding naive)

I'm confused by your statement that you've never had the opportunity to give a blow job.  Maybe it's just me but if we were kissing, you had an opportunity to give a blow job. I don't think mI've ever met a guy who would turn that down.  Just curious why you feel that way?