Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Squirting

attyathome

• Members
Can a woman learn to squirt, or is it a trait that some just have and some don't--like eye color? <_<

I will say I definitely learned it! Someone gave me a book on Female Ejaculation one time. You can sort of train your body to know what to look for as far as feeling and going with it... and now I have no control sometimes!

Here's a link to a store where they have it... :)

Click here!

• Like 1

• Members

I can't say the gal I'm having great sex squirts but brother does she leak. I have never come across any woman that releases the amount of liquid that she does...it is awe-inspiring to say the least. It has happened to her in past but very infrequently but when we're together, it's totally magic. If she was reading this she'd be totally embarassed by it.

It's literally flash flood warning should go into effect when we're together<G>.

The most important thing tho' is enjoy what you're doing and w/whom (is there plurals for whom?)

• Like 1

• Members

I do squirt and I can say it wasn't something I learned it was something that just happened. In fact the first time it happened was the first time we were together. I was mortified thinking I had peed or something. When I saw the smile on his face. I was comletely confused and then after reading I realized it. Then he loved making me squirt and seeing how many times he could...lol.

• Like 2

• Members
I do squirt and I can say it wasn't something I learned it was something that just happened. In fact the first time it happened was the first time we were together. I was mortified thinking I had peed or something. When I saw the smile on his face. I was comletely confused and then after reading I realized it. Then he loved making me squirt and seeing how many times he could...lol.

Lucky, lucky!

• Like 1

• Members

Here's the thing, while you can learn to stimulate the G-spot enough to squirt (and recognize that 'I've got to pee' feeling, thereby letting yourself go) not everyone will 'squirt' in the true definition of such.

While all women have a g-spot, not all women can and will squirt or even ejaculate from it. If you read my article on G-spots (The Quest for the Holy Grail) you will see that some women have G-spots that are more inset or smaller and can't be stimulated enough to ejaculate. Still others simply won't. So, yes, you can be taught (or your partner can be) but it doesn't necessarily guarantee a true 'squirt.'

• Like 2

• Members
Here's the thing, while you can learn to stimulate the G-spot enough to squirt (and recognize that 'I've got to pee' feeling, thereby letting yourself go) not everyone will 'squirt' in the true definition of such.

While all women have a g-spot, not all women can and will squirt or even ejaculate from it. If you read my article on G-spots (The Quest for the Holy Grail) you will see that some women have G-spots that are more inset or smaller and can't be stimulated enough to ejaculate. Still others simply won't. So, yes, you can be taught (or your partner can be) but it doesn't necessarily guarantee a true 'squirt.'

Right per usual! :) Everyone is different! I was so curious about it, I read the book (or parts of it anyway) and now sometimes I am like, hmmmm why did I want this again??? It is a mess sometimes!! So be careful what you wish for! It is great don't get me wrong! ...but I also have orgasms, without ejaculating, that are equally if not more intense!

• Like 1

• Members
Right per usual! :) Everyone is different! I was so curious about it, I read the book (or parts of it anyway) and now sometimes I am like, hmmmm why did I want this again??? It is a mess sometimes!! So be careful what you wish for! It is great don't get me wrong! ...but I also have orgasms, without ejaculating, that are equally if not more intense!

Yeah, well the squirting thing is more of a curiosity for me, (perhaps bordering on fascination...) But I still haven't managed a g-spot O, or even found my g-spot. I've only tried on my own, and only with a finger. I need to get a toy for that purpose I think.

• Like 1

• Members
Yeah, well the squirting thing is more of a curiosity for me, (perhaps bordering on fascination...) But I still haven't managed a g-spot O, or even found my g-spot. I've only tried on my own, and only with a finger. I need to get a toy for that purpose I think.

Well the first time I had one was with my husband! Have you read Mikayla's Holy Grail article? Sometimes it is a simple as trying different positions! For me he was on top and had my legs back toward my head. Some women do well on top... Everyone's different! You'll get there! Keep trying!!!

• Like 1

• Members
Well the first time I had one was with my husband! Have you read Mikayla's Holy Grail article? Sometimes it is a simple as trying different positions! For me he was on top and had my legs back toward my head. Some women do well on top... Everyone's different! You'll get there! Keep trying!!!

Yes, I have read the Holy Grail article, and it is indeed a quest isn't it? I will keep on trying. I have been reluctant to enlist hubby's help, because I don't want the sex to become goal oriented or to have pressure to achieve, especially b/c we are enjoying a real renaissance lately. But there are worse things to be working toward!

• Like 1

• Members
Yes, I have read the Holy Grail article, and it is indeed a quest isn't it? I will keep on trying. I have been reluctant to enlist hubby's help, because I don't want the sex to become goal oriented or to have pressure to achieve, especially b/c we are enjoying a real renaissance lately. But there are worse things to be working toward!

The one thing I'll add is the first time I started to feel a g-spot orgasm, I tensed and didn't complete. It took me a while to relax enough to allow it to happen. Take your time, and keep trying, it's so worth it.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

we are trying to spice up our sex life, we have several toys. and oh I want to squirt so bad. He has always turned me on and I want that back. It's coming but not fast enough for me.

• Like 1

• Members

To clarify - I have to be relaxed to allow it to build. For ME (I don't know if other women are the same or not), I have a sensation of feeling "full" or that somehow I know it's there. I have to be relaxed to reach that point but most of the time, I have to push it out. In the exact same way as if I were urinating. (Sorry guys - hope you don't mind, but I want every woman who is capable of experiencing this to do so).

It really freaked me out the first couple of times it happened. Make sure you have big, thick towels underneath you. You will need them. I was so afraid it was urine but it was not. Just make sure you empty your bladder before sex because you are using those same muscles. If your bladder is empty beforehand, you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck ladies and let us know if you have success!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I'm not sure if you can train your body to squirt, it started happening to me sporadically after 40.

I'm with a man with a shorter but thicker penis and it happens multiple times every time we have sex.

I've even made a special waterproof blanket so I can quit washing all the bedding every time and ruining

the furniture! lol

The first time we were together was at his place, I'm like...... can you get a few towels? And he thought he'd

won the lottery. ;)

ps towels really don't help, especially if it's been a few days.

• Like 1

• Members

I've never had this ever happen to me and I'm not sure if I'm cable of ever squirting, I've got the pee feeling before but it's never happened to me.

This has happened to me many of times but I never squirted and I was feeling very relaxed at the time. It may work for some, but I don't think it'll work for everyone,

If it doesn't work for me, I'll be fine with that. The one thing that frustrated me was my boyfriend at the time was trying to force it to happen and that turned me off.

If it's not going to happen, don't force it to happen. Believe it happens naturally and it's something that shouldn't be rushed at all.

• Like 1

• Members

I think you can have gspot orgasms without the squirt, it could be a gush or sorts or maybe just the intensity of the orgasm by itself.

It is always precluded by the feeling like you have to pee, I wonder if that's what stops some women from going all the way.

It's not urine, I go before and after just to be sure.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Perhaps my age has something to do with it, but in my younger years my husband would get me to squirt multiples times. So much so that before sex we had to put down and extra what we called our sex blanket to soak up my juices. As I have aged nothing has changed as my husband is still a rock star in bed but my squirting has really fallen off. I still get intense orgasms but not to the point of squirting. However my desire for anal has increased in the last few years and I really love it, he does as well and as he works his magic and reaches around to play with my clit something happens and it causes me to scream in pleasure and I squirt so hard I almost pass out and he just keeps driving it hard until he is ready to explode and just before he cums he reaches around again and we both squirt our juices and the feely is so intense and pleasurable I just lay there ass up and fall asleep. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/22/2017 at 9:57 AM, Gadget Geek said:

If you're interested in squirting I highly recommend picking up a Shibari Wand and the Flutter Tip attachment for it. This combo is guaranteed to make my wife squirt every single time I use it on her. Also, some of the other ladies here on the forums can attest to its effectiveness! :P

Link 1: Shibari My Wand OG "The Original" Power Wand Massager

Link 2: Wand Essentials Flutter Wand Massager Attachment

- Gadget

I can relate to your “sex blanket”. Gadget. I’m proud to say that my wife does not squirt,  but gushes. The worst thing is trying to fall asleep after hard sex with a huge wet spot on the bed. We have to use a bed mat  because she would soak through a blanket. 

• Like 2