Official Community Forums Home

Love Stroking Cock

Guest Mike

I don't know about you guys, but I love to stroke my dick. I also enjoy licking my own cum or licking my boyfriends pre-cum. YUM!!!

Hey, any straight hot guys ever think about fucking gay boys? I bet there are more then you think.

I don't know about you guys, but I love to stroke my dick. I also enjoy licking my own cum or licking my boyfriends pre-cum. YUM!!!

Hey, any straight hot guys ever think about fucking gay boys? I bet there are more then you think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a 33 y/o straight guy who just lost his virginity to a girl. I am not Bi-curiious, but I did purchase and use a Butt Plug for the first time, it was thrilling, I have to say.

Guest Guest_lisa_*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a 33 y/o straight guy who just lost his virginity to a girl. I am not Bi-curiious, but I did purchase and use a Butt Plug for the first time, it was thrilling, I have to say.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow that is late!!! how come?

:D  :P  ;)
Hey Mike,

that would be so hott im into it

I am a straight guy that has thought about fucking a little hot gay guy. I am really HOT. Wanna?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D

:D  :P  ;)
Hey Mike,

that would be so hott im into it

I am a straight guy that has thought about fucking a little hot gay guy. I am really HOT. Wanna?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really don't think about fucking, I think about stroking another guy's cock. I'd love to feelit gettig hard in my hand

• 2 weeks later...

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love to have cum run down my face. what about you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:lol:  man i just love to stoke that nice cock im straight and wanna fuck a guy so bad wanna suck him and everything .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm straight too. I'd love to suck a nice hard cock, feel it getting bigger until it explodes im my mouth. I'd love to have a guy suck me off too. As far as in the ass, my wife has tried with dildos a few times but I can't relax enough to take much in.

:lol:  man i just love to stoke that nice cock im straight and wanna fuck a guy so bad wanna suck him and everything .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am your man i hope you are on line now i want you real bad

:ph34r: HEY mike im a straight guy with no interest but l do like a finger up my ass...mmm its sexual but its my girl who does it....also she has a strap on , which is a big dick and she and i both shove it up each others asses ...DOES that make me gay ...ahhhh no i love women very much....and as for eating yr cum...yuk : <_<

Guest recon90

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I WOULD LOVE TO SUCK AND FUCK A GAY BOY

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
:ph34r: Well now up till about 10 minutes ago I thot I was gettin weird sexually speakin....and I must say since I discovered the joy of do it yerself buttlove I've thot about suckin on sum cock and fantasize about doin it with a hot shemale butt I LIKE GIRLS TOO FUCKIN MUCH 2 B GAY... I think the root of my problem is I have been a bachelor TOO FUCKIN LONG... :unsure: ANY THOTS ANYONE??? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:P U R WHO U R AND DO WHO U DO....JES B YOSELF DON SWEAT THE LITTLE STUFF... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey,

I love to stroke my cock as well. if u want to cyber with me, im really hot, my yahoo adress is Cassrailroad2456116@yahoo.com please im me. im straight as well