Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

My Wife's Best Friend

imnosaint

• Members

I have one from a long time ago if you want to hear about the all too common fantasy about the wifes best friend becoming a reality.

My wife’s best friend Barbara, Barbs as I fondly called her was a virgin at 25 because she grew up in a very restrictive environment.

They met in college and ever since they became close, she would often come over on weekends and end up spending the night. They would talk for hours and never ran out of things to talk about. They shared a lot of things in common from books to movies and even food preference. Funny how they say that birds of a feather flock together is so befitting for these two, they were also almost the same height and had and weight too. Though they didn’t have the same facial features but they were equally beautiful in a different way.

I usually left them alone and minded my own business on her visits. When I ran out of things to do, I would retreat to our bedroom and fall asleep watching movies.

One of the times that Barb was visiting, they had their normal chit chat session and I was already asleep when my wife came back to our bedroom. I was awakened by the closing of the door and was half asleep as I watched her barely visible silhouette pull her nightshirt over her head then joined me in bed naked.

She started to squeeze and pull on my dick with a milking motion. When it started growing, she got up to suck it. She started off pumping as she sucked but then released it after a few strokes and took it deeper in her mouth.

I heard her make a choking sound. She stopped, got up and said she needed a glass of water. Normally if we were alone in the house she would trot naked to the kitchen but since Barbs was over, she feigned modesty and pulled her sleep shirt back on.

The bedroom door opened and closed again a few minutes after she left. She got in bed naked and laid down on her side facing that direction. I figured she must have lost it and didn’t feel like having sex anymore.

I’ve always loved sleeping while hugging her with her back against me. Aside from the warmth, my nose would be buried in her neck and the smell of her freshly washed hair always relaxed me like a puppy nudging his mommy’s belly. So half asleep with my dick still rigid and lodged against the crack of her ass, I could tell that there was something different. She smelled different. I mumbled “New shampoo?” to which she just responded with a soft “Uhuh”.

I was getting turned on and I began to my rub erection between her ass cheeks. I kissed and licked the back of her neck and felt she tasted different. My chest began to pound.

I was wide-awake by now and realized that it was Barbs who was in bed with me. I continued to pretend not to notice the difference and be half asleep. With my arms already wrapped around her, I massaged her breasts and her nipples with one hand and reached down to rub her clit with the other.

She must have liked it because she opened her leg to give me better access as she softly moaned and my fingers moved circularly on her clit.

I pulled her shoulder towards me, her back flattened on the bed but she kept her face away from me. I let her think that I was still unaware that it was her. My dick knew better though because her ass was already slimy with pre-cum.

I climbed on top of her. Normally I kissed my wife when I do so but since I wanted to let Barbs think I didn’t know it was her, I went straight for her breasts, massaged them and sucked on the nipples.

I got really horny. I kept thinking about how her pussy would taste so I slithered my way down and licked it. She pulled her legs apart and I just engulfed the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked and pushed my tongue in.

Keeping in mind that she was a virgin and wanting to make her first time experience as pleasurable as possible. I licked my finger and slowly loosened her pussy with it. I placed another one in as I continued to circle my tongue on her clit. My fingers scooped more of her own lubrication towards the outer part of pussy and on to her labia.

I felt she was ready so I took her leg and slowly guided her to turn over flat on her stomach, still facing away from me. I then slowly entered her from behind. So slow that as my dick made it past the outer opening, I felt a thin ring of tightness at the area right behind the head. The sensation was comparable to feeling a condom rip from the friction inside a pussy and head of the dick is suddenly liberated but the tightness remains behind the head.

I remained at that depth for a while before I started gyrating my hips to inch in. She was quiet but sweat began to cover her all over. I slipped my hands over hers and positioned them above her head. Our fingers interlaced, she clenched down on mine. I could feel every inch of her body. My chest on her back, her nice ass resting on my abdomen as my legs held hers in place.

I felt a “ give” in her pussy and she let out moan. I could sense some fluid flow out and it started to feel looser. It was easier to glide in and out. I plunged deeper. I could distinctly feel my dick going through an inner area of resistance before hitting her cervix as I slowly plunged all the way in. She involuntary moaned and squirmed. Not knowing if I was hurting her, my heart pounded harder. The anxiety caused my dick to lose its rigidity. It was softer but still stretched out inside her. I thought to myself “Its over, great performance! I must have prematurely ejaculated in this very beautiful woman, my wife’s best friend! The person who she shares her deepest secrets with, and likewise does the same. “

Barbs relaxed. She started to push her ass against me. I responded to her movement by moving against it. Softening while inside her did have its rewards. My dick was so sensitive that I could really appreciate the feeling of being inside a tight pussy. Her movements created a milking motion on my dick that was very similar to how my wife was playing with it earlier.

This action revived me, like a second wind and I got hard again. This time, I was going to be selfish. I felt like an animal. I focused on the sensation of my dick pumping into her pussy. I was ready to blow within minutes. She started sweating even more profusely. I pushed in as deep as I could go and came. My dick twitched as it pumped into her. I know she felt that. She moaned really loud as I did and I assumed she came too. Afterwards, I didn’t even have a chance to slide off her back. I just fell asleep content.

I woke up to my wife’s kisses, the sun was already out. I realized the sheets had been stripped from the bed. She had a big smile on her face. I told her I knew it was Barbs I had sex with. She laughed and jokingly said “You bastard! You fucked her anyway!” I just happily replied that I figured that they had set it up. I stopped smiling though and said “Hon, I came inside her. I shouldn’t have, but I did. I’m sorry” She just smiled and said not to worry because they spent half an hour counting the days in Barb’s cycle. They were sure she was infertile. In fact, she got her period that morning, accounting for the missing sheets. What a relief!

Apparently they were discussing movies and got to talk about the scene in “The Big Chill” where Karen offered her husbands services to Meg the single lawyer who wanted a child. The topic went from that to sexual experience and off to Barb’s virginity. My wife had offered me to Barb. She was scared at first, apprehensive but horny. My wife reassured her that I was a gentle lover. Plus, she was sure I would figure out who it was and be even gentler.

Breakfast was awkward that morning. It was so hard to make conversation that didn’t touch on what happened. We were all genuinely happy and smiling but I tried to avoid eye contact with Barbs. I didn’t want her to feel that I would be looking at her in a sexual manner from then on. After all, we’re good friends too!

My wife got up to get something from the fridge. Barbs took the opportunity to give me a wink and a big girlish grin as she mouthed “Thank you”. It was only then that I felt nothing has changed. The two of us never discussed that night with each other but I’m sure that she and my wife have had a lot of giggles over it to this day.

• Like 6

• Members

Very nice... real or not it sounded VERY convincing! :P

• Review Team

Very nice! Thanks for sharing, true or not!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

My husband and I were going out the other night on a date and I was scrolling though the stories on TT on my phone as we were driving. I came across this one. I hadn't read it before. I read it outloud to him and we were both VERY VERY turned on. We had quite an exciting evening ! Thank you for sharing this story. It did sound like it was true. Knowing that it was true made it all the more exciting to read !!

• 7 years later...

My soon to be Ex husband did a lot of cheating stuff behind my back. One big problem is I wasn’t cheating and never thought of such. When I discovered what he was up to, the marriage was pretty much over from that point on. I discovered what he was up to when I found out someone had run a credit check on me without asking for my permission.he didn’t realize it would get flagged.That and a few other ill advised activities have been brought up in the divorce proceedings. All thanks to 'hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c o m' for their investigative and hacking service that helped me gain access to all his phone activities remotely, breaking his secret codes,track texts,GPS,this hacker really helped me with custody. If your thinking about doing any of this crap you better be real sure because either way it’s over.

• 2 years later...

Infidelity and trust issues has always been a major issue in most marriages and relationships. The best way to clarify such issue without the consent of your partner is to hire a professional hand to get it done for you.  They are prime for any kind of investigations. cyberlord582@gmail.com

• 9 months later...

I was a victim of a cryptocurrency investment scam and I lost 879,000 USD to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. A few months ago, I was contacted by a forex trader to invest in his platform hoping I would make huge profits from my investments, this went on for some time and when it was time to withdraw my investments, I was logged out and I couldn’t access my Bitstockxchange account, I contacted them and they requested I pay 20% before I could access my wallet. I had invested all my retirement and life savings into this platform and was depressed for months until a friend of mine told me about Spyweb, a reputable and trustworthy recovery company that can help me recover my money, I sent an email to Spyweb cyber and they requested for some information, this company did a thorough investigation and was able to recover everything I lost, I’m truly grateful to Spyweb Cyber and I wish to recommend them to everyone who needs their services. Spyweb Cyber has a 100% recovery rate and has truly changed the lives of so many victims of cryptocurrency scams. 
You can reach them via
Email:spyweb@cyberdude.com
Email:contact@spyweb.tech

I ran a new stop sign on my old street. I didn't know it was there, and the sun was coming up in a direction that blinded me when I was driving to work in August. I stopped too early, but I knew it was around that location. When I started driving again, the police officer was parked on the street across from the stop sign. I didn't want to be late for work, so I didn't want to try and explain what happened. Shortly after this incident, I moved to another city and didn't receive my court date paperwork until after the fact. I lost my ticket, and my license was suspended as a result. To cut the long story short my wife referred me to grayhathacks (she had read numerous positive testimonies about them online).  I was skeptical at first. It was more like a test to hire them, I was curious to see what they would do and they exceeded my expectations. Within a few hours which seemed to be minutes they were able to erase this off my record. I was short for words with just how much they would do remotely and with the help of technology. Their hacking skills are incomparable that it's scary. Hats off to them.  If you need help with any kind of hacking, you could reach out to them via email at grayhathacks@contractor.net
Be sure to leave them a review as well I'm certain they'll impress you too.