Official Community Forums Home

Can't Shoot My Wad As Far As I Used To!

garry

• Members

I used to be able to hit the headboard when I was younger. Now it only shoots about a foot or two. Just wondering since I am 49, is it an age thing or something else? Does the amount of sex matter? We usually do it about 3 times a week. Also wondering if drinking adult beverages before sex plays any part in it? Any experiences or ideas will be appreciated. Thanx.

• Members

Haven't got a clue ........ will check with one of my urology associates to see if he knows. And at the risk of sounding a bit unfeeling - why does it matter how far it shoots.......at least it shots :D and I'm assuming feels real good when it does :P

• Members

I just have one thing to say...

WAD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members
I used to be able to hit the headboard when I was younger. Now it only shoots about a foot or two. Just wondering since I am 49, is it an age thing or something else? Does the amount of sex matter? We usually do it about 3 times a week. Also wondering if drinking adult beverages before sex plays any part in it? Any experiences or ideas will be appreciated. Thanx.

Well sir I am 57. A couple weeks ago I was feeling a little too good and was sitting on a 4 or 5 day load. When I had my shot I made better than 2 feet and shot 3 or 4 strings of pearls. I usually like to have a good buzz on and most likely was on drink number 2 or 3 when I went off. :)

I am a single dude so I gotta use a bit more imagination.....

• Members

?1 yes

?2 yes

?3 yes

• Members

Thanx for the replies everyone. At least it still works ok :rolleyes:

I would say that yes, because you're over 40, that has something to do with it, and also the alcohol too. Plus, you're probably tired at the end of a long busy workday, so, you've got a lot going on! But if it were me, unless there was pain/discomfort about it, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

• Members
I would say that yes, because you're over 40, that has something to do with it, and also the alcohol too. Plus, you're probably tired at the end of a long busy workday, so, you've got a lot going on! But if it were me, unless there was pain/discomfort about it, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I'm 54 and noticed some 'changes' years ago. True it is that some guys (me included) can't quite shoot it as far as we used to. I do find that I can still cum the same amount. That hasn't changed. Don't know what to say about why it matters that it doesn't shoot as far. I guess I get turned on by watching the sperm fly out of my cock, especially when it goes in my wife's face or mouth.

I also cannot cum as often as when I was younger. My dick would get hard when the wind blew back then. It took nothing. Now, it takes me a lot longer to cum. But, that orgasm pretty much does it for me. Good thing my wife cums a lot and is usually fucked out pretty much by the time I shoot. The other good thing is that the sex drive is still strong.