Official Community Forums Home

Never Done This Before

lindaloo

HI ! WELL LETS ME GET RITE TO THE POINT .. I LOVE ORAL SEX , I LOVE TO GIVE IT AND RECIEVE IT. HERE IS MY PROBLEM .. I PERFORM ORAL SEX ON MY GUY AT LEASE 3 DAYS A WEEK AND I CANT GET HIM TO DO THE SAME FOR ME.. IM VERY CLEAN AND SHAVEN . IVE EVEN TRIED FLAVORED BODY JELLS AND I JUST CANT GET MY GUY INTO PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON ME. "WHAT AM I DOING WRONG"? CAN SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE. .. THANKS

• Members

the easiest way is to just ask.I do oral for you why don't you do it for me?you know how much I like oral sex both giving and receiving!

then the ball is in his court.....and don't settle for a wimpy answer either.make him tell you why he doesn't.easiest way to find out.without beating around the bush.

• Review Team

This one has been the topic of several posts lately. I suggest you look back and see what some of the answers were. I think you will find that most of them deal with communicating to him how it makes you feel when he doesn't "return the favor" and asking why he won't. There may be something from his past, or his up-bringing, or a whole host of things - or he may not understand how important it is to you. It makes it hard to get over that hurdle if you don't what's causing it.

Good luck!

HI ! WELL LETS ME GET RITE TO THE POINT .. I LOVE ORAL SEX , I LOVE TO GIVE IT AND RECIEVE IT. HERE IS MY PROBLEM .. I PERFORM ORAL SEX ON MY GUY AT LEASE 3 DAYS A WEEK AND I CANT GET HIM TO DO THE SAME FOR ME.. IM VERY CLEAN AND SHAVEN . IVE EVEN TRIED FLAVORED BODY JELLS AND I JUST CANT GET MY GUY INTO PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON ME. "WHAT AM I DOING WRONG"? CAN SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE. .. THANKS

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE..