Official Community Forums Home

Not Experienced Enough

Rvasica

• Members

Hi, Im new to this forum and need a little help.

I have been married for 2 1/2 years. My husband and I both come from religious families so when we got married we were both virgins. the problem is that i have never been able to climax during intercourse, h does other things that i do love and i enjoy to feel him inside but he finishes too fast. he tells me its bacause he isnt experienced I am the 1st women hes ever had sex with. Is there anything that I can do to help him last longer? Or is it really just another problem? im feeling a fit frustrated.

• Members

Hello and welcome to TT!

You are in the right place to read, learn and explore.

We all started out just like you and your husband,

so don't feel alone.

I am sure many will have suggestions to get you started.

• Members

Welcome to TT you've come to the right place. There is a tremendous amount to learn here without judgement. Have you read the articles and tips yet. There is a wealth of information there to learn from. I think that both you and your husband should sit together and read the articles. Together is key! Being proactive and figuring it out together will be a wonderful journey.

Do you masturbate? Can you bring yourself to orgasm by yourself? It's very important to know your own body and how it works before you can guide someone else. Don't Miss the articles on Masturbation.

*Majority of women can only orgasm with direct clitoral stimulation.

*Read the articles they are direct and to the point.

• Members

Hi Taina,

First off, your husband should thank his lucky stars that your are looking into this (for the both of you)

Our background is like yours.

Simple things. Do something to get him to orgasm once before you have intercourse, handjob blowjob anything. My wife did not experience orgasm until she was almost 40 years old, and then only with a very strong vibe right on her clit. Go for it, if you want to go straight to the toy that works buy the Hitachi Magic Wand and plug it in. If he cums once beforehand, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the intercourse afterwards with the wand between your pelvic bones.

cheers,

jhard

• Review Team

Hi and welcome!

The things already mentioned are great. All I can add is there are toys for you and him and also creams and such to prolong him. Actually, there are also clit creams that can send me over the edge in no time that you might check out, too. You can find them all here on TT.

As for toys, they are not only for solo sessions. There are times that hubby finishes before me and, after he catches his breath B) , he will reach over for a vibe or dong or whatever he wishes (the anticipation adds to it for me) and use it until I am "cummed out". Some men think using toys on their woman some how means they are less manly and that they can't satisfy their woman on their own. That is HOGWASH! Hubby and I don't always use toys, but from day 1 he was open to using them. He gets a lot out of pleasing me, no matter if it is with his God-given cock or one we have purchased. In fact, there are times that using them on me gets him aroused enough for another round himself.

Like others have said, communication is key. Talk together about it and find what works for you two.

• Members

I will compare 2 partners for you. The first he didn't last long at all but he didn't care that I was not satisfied. He did not believe in toys, due to him thinking that made him less of a man. He also had no drive. At that point I wasn't familiar with TT so I had no toys. At that point he was my first and only partner so nothing to compare to. At this point I had never had an orgasm

Then almost 2 years ago came along the 2nd partner and it was total opposite. He knew my background such as the trouble I went through and was very patient. Not only did I cum but I had a gspot orgasm the first night we were together. At that time I did not know what it was. I was like oh shit I peed the bed...mind you he was sitting there smiling from ear to ear and very happy. He and I were into pleasing each other. Neither of us would be left unsatisfied. He introduced me to my first toy and then from there I was off and running with them. He loved using them on me as well as watching me use them on myself. They add something more to it.

I will say this what works for one couple may not work for another. I see it as the practice being fun. The more you practice the more you find oyu like.

Maybe he could perform more oral on you so that you are closer when he penetrates you,...just a thought.

Knowing when you're going to cum (for a man), is very, very important. Recognizing/paying attention to when it's going to happen is the first step. Slowing down, or stopping just for a second, for him to, well, compose himself, is the second step. I have had my hubby stop in mid-stroke, and say "Don't move", and if I don't move, he can hold himself back a little bit longer.

I recommend that your hubby pay attention when he masturbates, so he can really concentrate on that feeling (without you feeling jilted or ignored, and less pressure on him too), so that he can try and stop it himself first. Then he can get you to help him.

Some men, especially the younger ones that don't have a lot of experience (and even some older ones), think that once they cum, that's it, show's over, good night *snore*. That's NOT true. Give him a little time to rest, and he should be good to go again in a few minutes. Trust me, it's true. :)

Best wishes!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks guys for all the great advice!

we have been actually putting some to good use

and it has worked out for us. we have tried some

new positions and some tips for the oral sex have

been a success, I have also taken a little more control

and that has really helped us last longer.

Thank you so much

• Members

Thank you so much

congrats! Wishing the two of you YEARS of HOT satisfying sex!

• Review Team

Thank you so much

Glad to hear it! Remember, communicate! If he does something that you really enjoy, tell him! If you are a little shy about it, make it seem more innocent, like, "baby, you know that thing you did last night, when you (whatever it was) - well, I really liked that. <wink>" Don't assume he is picking up on your cues, or reading them correctly, when you two are in the throes of passion.

I'm glad our advice has helped!!! Here's to many years of satisfying sex for the both of you!!