Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Threesome?

Amplexus

• Members

Hey everyone, it's been a while!

So my fiance and I are looking in to having a 3some while we have the house to ourselves this coming week. My question is this: What has been your experience finding the 3rd person on Craigslist? Are there any other sites (besides crappy subscription dating sites) that would allow me and my fiance to find someone who is looking for a one night stand with us?

Also, should I post that we enjoy the use of toys in our ad or just ask that face to face? lol I am not sure how to word it without sounding like a perv, which I am! haahaha

Anyway, help is appreciated! :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well first off I would say use caution when thinking of a threesome, You need to think of both your feelings and your partners feelings and emotions as well. Next you need to look at weather it will be a mff... male female female... or a mmf ... male male female?

I have had been to several parties back when I was married that were more a group setting that ended up in making some nice threesome and foursomes at latter times. The eaiest and the best way to go into this may be to approch either one of your female friends or perhaps one of your Bf's friends and see if any of them would be interested in doing something like this.

If that isn't possible I would strongly recomend staying away from the craigslist as there is too much that could go wrong but if you do use that site, do not meet at your home, meet at a hotel ok...! There are swingers sites that can be joined for free in every state and for the most part they are the best sorce for finding a third or fourth or more for that matter.

Good luck I hope this helped a little and just remember to use caution with all you do but most of all..... Have fun.... you and your bf might find things out about each other and yourselves that you didn't know before!!

• 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

I've always wondered what a mmf  3some would be like. 

• Members

I would like to try either FFM or MMF threesomes. Never experienced either