Official Community Forums Home

Envy Elegant "g"

ladylove

• Members

se0794-50-3.jpg

Envy Elegant "G"

Review by: Ladylove 10/23/09

It’s pink, has hearts, and a jeweled control handle all my favorites! The perfect ‘boy toy’ for a girl. It’s made of a rubber material, that has some rubber smell prior to washing and no smell afterwords. It measure’s 7.5 inches in total length. The heads bent for a perfect “G” spot reach and is 3.25 inches length by 1 inch in width; the lower body is 4.25 inches in lengths by 1.25. Envy Elegant “G” has a firm but bendable head while the body holds the bullet. Vibes range from L to MH at the base dissipating a bit as it reaches the head of the “G” but still very good. All you need is 2AAA batteries to make it go bzzzzzzzzz.

As usual I ripped open my packages from TT with excitement. Envy Elegant “G” is girly and I love the name so it was first to be used for some quality me time. To begin I put some of TT water based lube on the toy then began to tease myself, which eventually turned into a very pleasing G-spot Oooooorgasm. The jewel control at the bottom of the toy makes for very easy holding and vibe control. It’s slender design is enticing to beginners, and sure to satisfy the experienced. Anyone who loves low to medium Bzzzzzzzzzzz G-spot orgasms will love this toy. I give Elegant “G” 3 hearts.

The Perfect Girly Boy Toy!

• Members

Great review and cute toy. I do have a few questions though:

Can you feel the vibrations in the head of the toy? Was it easy to stimulate your G-spot, or did you really have to push on it? Is the sleeve textured? Was that pleasing?

Thanks LL!

• Members
Great review and cute toy. I do have a few questions though:

Can you feel the vibrations in the head of the toy? Was it easy to stimulate your G-spot, or did you really have to push on it? Is the sleeve textured? Was that pleasing?

Thanks LL!

Thanks Mikayla. The head of the toy is smooth, the base is textured; and yes you can feel the vibrations in the head of the toy, but it dissipates some, you end up with a med vibration. I wasn't hard to stimulate the G-spot, but you did have to help out some.

When it comes to G-spot orgasms toys I'm very hard to please. My DH has the magic touch and I have not had much luck with them, but this one is okay. The reason I gave it a 3 heart rating is the med vibe and the little bit of push needed. In my experience I prefer the bullet to be in the head of the toy for a stronger easier ride.

It's been a long time since I've done a review, guess I'm a little rusty.