Official Community Forums Home

Not Bewitched Xxx

Mikayla1

• Members

OOOOHHHH Darrrennnn......

DVD_AE0081main.jpg

Have you ever wondered what sex between Darren and Samantha would be like in that classic TV show 'Bewitched?' For those of you who have, this film will answer that question! When good ole' Aunt Clara (played by the super sexy Eva Angelina) turns little Tabitha (played by Teagan) into an 18 year old hormone racing girl - all horniness breaks out!

While it was a wee bit disturbing to see Tabitha as a hot 18 year old, freshly shaven, big busted and naughty mouthed horny girl still talking like 'little Tabitha' I tried not to let it distract me. Jenna Haze plays Samantha and she does an interesting job capturing the innocence of her iconic character while adding in the sexiness needed for this film.

With cameos by the legendary Nina Hartley as Endora and Ron Jeremy as Dr. Bombay. Nina Hartley looks HILARIOUS with classic 70's make-up and hair and Ron Jeremy (thank GOD) just watches a hot, hot, hot lesbian orgy take place.

The filmography for this movie is nothing short of stunning, crystal clear and believable as 'television.' The clothing, make-up and props are spot on for the time period. However, I doubt that Tabitha would have had a shaved snatch OR a belly button piercing and I am pretty sure that none of the original stars had implants, but don't let that distract you.

There is a plot (for those of you who care) and a storyline too. My favorite part of the entire movie was when Tabitha twitched her little nose and turned a black action figure into a full sized man! Then, the nosey neighbor Gladys (played by Michelle Avanti) warns Abner about the 'Negro' running amuck in the neighborhood then gets totally reamed vaginally, orally and anally by him for sticking her 'nose' into the Stevens' business! HILARIOUS!

The women are very attractive and have dirty mouths, dirty mouths and like to have sex. Jenna Haze and Teagan are stunners. The men are - well, OK. Darren (played by Mike Horner) is a little scary looking in my opinion and watching him and Jenna go at it was odd at best - but at least I was spared seeing Ron Jeremy naked!

There is a scene for every taste - oral, vaginal, anal, girl/girl, boy/girl, orgy. This was a hilarious and yet arousing film. At 2 hours and 22 minutes, you will be 'BEWITCHED' by the sex and fun in this film.

*wiggles nose*

Get Bewitched

• Members

This sound like a great flick.... I use to love to watch Bewitched it's a gotta have for me. Thanks for the great review.

• Review Team

Thanks for the great review. Maybe I'll get it for my hubby's birthday - he is a huge Tabitha fan. LOL!