Official Community Forums Home

Petite Couture Serenity

ladylove

• Members

SE4569-60-3.jpg

PETITE COUTURE SERENITY

Review by: Ladylove 11/3/09

Serenity measures 6.6/8 long with 5.25” in useable length and is 1”w expanding to 1.25”w. It’s made of “the finest medical grade silicone”. Because it’s silicone do not use a silicone lube with it. The body is light weight, bendable and soft to touch and has a swirl design, which makes it very appealing. There are 7 separate settings to rotate through, 3 continuous and 4 pulsating, ranging from L or M. The controls light up and are very easy to use. This ‘personal massager’ is waterproof, does not have any scent and requires 2AAA batteries to start, insertion being self explanatory. It my practice to always use antibacterial soap on any toy before and after use.

I love the look of this vibe and thought it would be a good ‘everything’ toy as well as a great travel toy, I found the toy to be an okay clitoris, and an okay anal toy. It’s several settings were med. at best, and the variations were frustrating. The soft bendable body didn’t hold up to any applied pressure and it was frustrating, not satisfying for vaginal insertion. That being said, as stated above it was an exceptable clitoris and anal stimulator. I feel this is a perfect beginner toy. It’s understated in every way and would not be inhibiting to a first time user, or one that is newer to toy use. Also remember if you do use this toy vaginally then anally that’s fine, but the reverse is not. I give this toy a 1 out of 5 heart rating.

PETITE COUTURE SERENITY

Well, it really LOOKS cute and fun, but sorry that it didn't work out that way! :( Thanks for your honesty! I love that we can be so open & honest here!