Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Just Let Go?

kmt

• Members

If it can help, being open is attractive to a normal and generous man.

Saying what you like, what and how it feels good. That is a BIG turn on for me so I know.

Also being touched not out of duty or expectation but voluntary, take your man in your hand and feel him hard for you,

stimulate him, let him stimulate you back or at the same time. Very sexy, not slutty or dirty at all.

Let him tell you what he like you to do at times if you feel ready to go that way.

I probably say things that may be emotionally difficult for you to do but it goes a long way both partner if you let yourself enjoy the giving and receiving in the name of love, becoming free one step at a time.

Try something different within comfort here and there in small dosws.

• Members

Quite interested in your post, so about expressing your sexuality, I had a girlfriend who never initiated a thing before.

I would have been VERY happy if she said she feels like having sex for a change.

Or arouse me physically to the point I have to have sex, like getting caressed and touched long enough.

Move so close to him and maybe feel him hard without grinding, he may end up pressing harder to let you feel his erection whether he does it or not.

You ever cuddle? Do it in a way you are in contact with "it" and he will get hard sooner or later. (I apologize if this shocks you but I am a sane man with a normal and healthy sexual desire, maybe high and that work for me)

Sit away on the couch and stretch your legs on his lap, light contact to feel him hard. All graphic, sorry, but to give you ideas to try when / if you are ready to try, you will really express your sexuality without being slutty, make him want you for sex, shock but pleasse him too.

I will take the chance here, you gave oral as a duty before? Not good in my books so he deserves to have lost his erection. Back to the subject, pretend you are tired and lay your head on his lap as you are both dressed, occasional head movement to have a light contact. Therei is only one way to say this for me: it makes me wet and crazy. If you want him crazier give a firmer contact a bit longer, leaving your head against his erection longerbut do not move. His deep desires will stir and he will look at you like never before!

Hope you do not think of me as revolting, I am a normal man who loves a woman who accepts her sexuality and wish you to open to it.