Official Community Forums Home

Not Exactly A Toy Question

• Members
Have any of you ladies ever used clit stimulating creams? I would really like to know if they really work or if it's all hype.

Yes, some do some don't. It's trial was trial and error. I'm very sensitive so I usually get a good responses it thers anything to them. Go through and read the reviews to decide which is right for you.

• Members
Yes, some do some don't. It's trial was trial and error. I'm very sensitive so I usually get a good responses it thers anything to them. Go through and read the reviews to decide which is right for you.

The Viva cream has gotten a raving review and it comes in a trial size, I may try that one. I've tried having a few drinks before a bedroom session because it loosens me up and i drop some of my inhibitions, however, the alcohol de-sensitizes me and I feel nothing. That sucks, lol.

• Members

I really like the viva cream. It has worked best for me. I definitely think it's worth a try. Just know that it does contain mint, so if you have a sensitivity to mint, don't use it.

• Members

VIVA!!!

Yep, I have it, have reviewed it, still use it, and LOVE it!!!

VIVA girl..go get it!

• Members
I really like the viva cream. It has worked best for me. I definitely think it's worth a try. Just know that it does contain mint, so if you have a sensitivity to mint, don't use it.

The mint won't be a problem for me, just hope my SO doesn't mind the taste. lol, he hates mint.

• Members
The mint won't be a problem for me, just hope my SO doesn't mind the taste. lol, he hates mint.

Yes I agree, the Viva is AWESOME.... I have it and have used it on a few past females and all of them have loved the feeling.

But..... As A guy I wouldn't recommend using it, then go for oral after. The first time that we used it we had been playing and I decided to go for a tast as she was worked up good.... the taste wasn't outright bad but it did leave my tong and mouth tingeling...!

• Members
Yes I agree, the Viva is AWESOME.... I have it and have used it on a few past females and all of them have loved the feeling.

But..... As A guy I wouldn't recommend using it, then go for oral after. The first time that we used it we had been playing and I decided to go for a tast as she was worked up good.... the taste wasn't outright bad but it did leave my tong and mouth tingeling...!

Mint doesn't bother me. So, this stuff is perfectly edible? Cool. My wife has no sensitivity problems at all. So, a little of this might drive her crazy (to the point of being a lot of fun!) :)

• Members
The Viva cream has gotten a raving review and it comes in a trial size, I may try that one. I've tried having a few drinks before a bedroom session because it loosens me up and i drop some of my inhibitions, however, the alcohol de-sensitizes me and I feel nothing. That sucks, lol.

Give it a try and let us know what you think of the Viva cream.

Yes Alcohol does lower your inhibition and as you pointed out if you drink to much it also lowers you response. When I said to have a glass of wine, I meant a 6 once serving of wine not a couple of glasses. If all you had is a 6 oz serving then try a 3 oz serving. Don't get drunk or tipsy as you found out that's not going to help you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Mint doesn't bother me. So, this stuff is perfectly edible? Cool. My wife has no sensitivity problems at all. So, a little of this might drive her crazy (to the point of being a lot of fun!) :)

I wouldn't say its perfectly edible, not like edible panties... LOL..!