Official Community Forums Home

Sexy Lingerie

taylorblu

• Members

i wasn't sure where to post this, but where do like to buy lingerie? my husband is really into garters & high heels, but not so much into costumes. he also likes it when i change my hair style. i would really like to find a nice pair of lucite heels.

• Like 2

• Members
i wasn't sure where to post this, but where do like to buy lingerie? my husband is really into garters & high heels, but not so much into costumes. he also likes it when i change my hair style. i would really like to find a nice pair of lucite heels.

I am the lingerie queen! I purchase ALOT of sexy beautiful things at Nordstrums, NM, some at Macy's , LT..... I'm sure all dept stores have a selection. You can also find things at target and other discount stores. Check it out on line first so you don't waist your time. We also a few lingerie specialty store, see if your area has any.

It's fun for you and H to shop together for lingerie too..... just an idea

• Like 1

• Members
I am the lingerie queen! I purchase ALOT of sexy beautiful things at Nordstrums, NM, some at Macy's , LT..... I'm sure all dept stores have a selection. You can also find things at target and other discount stores. Check it out on line first so you don't waist your time. We also a few lingerie specialty store, see if your area has any.

It's fun for you and H to shop together for lingerie too..... just an idea

I almost forgot to add Henry and June if you prefer to shop by mail.

• Like 1

• Members

thank you so much! i love going to big cities because they have more to offer than where i live now. i have things from VS, but they are the norm for me...fredricks is in my city, but it's far from me.

• Like 1

• Members
thank you so much! i love going to big cities because they have more to offer than where i live now. i have things from VS, but they are the norm for me...fredricks is in my city, but it's far from me.

Be daring.... go crazy.... Have fun!

and maybe show us what you bought???

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I also buy a lot from Fredericks.com... good prices, decent quality. Lots of stuff with garters (my husband loves garters & stockings, too, and I amply repaid in pleasure when I wear them for him...). We also have bought some really nice items from Trashy Lingerie (trashy.com), which can be quite pricey, but well worth it. My all-time favorite corset is a trashy creation and is simply drop-dead sexy.

• Like 1

• Members
i will! i've been trying to add an avatar pic to this site, but i havent' had any success. it says my pics are too big?

:( ! How did you hubby like the new lingerie?

• Like 1

• Members
i haven't had the time to show him :( everything's been hectic lately.... hoping for some alone time soon.

keep us informed ;). We're all very nosey, it's not just me. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I like simple black lace, and occasionally, pastels, with little or no padding. H&M does carry some sexy bras and panties. I have one rose-petal print satin bra from there that is absolutely gorgeous - cost less than twenty bucks, too. It's my very favorite.

• Like 1

• Members

i have stuff from VS, but its just alright (my teddy kinda fell apart). target every once in a while will have some cute stuff. their liberty line was super cute. lots of florals and nice colors, that was a while ago, im not sure they still have it. i wish the city i lived in had better options!

• Like 1

• Members

i have stuff from VS, but its just alright (my teddy kinda fell apart). target every once in a while will have some cute stuff. their liberty line was super cute. lots of florals and nice colors, that was a while ago, im not sure they still have it. i wish the city i lived in had better options!

That's why we have the internet now. Get on line and take a look at some of the larger dept stores, both high/lower end stores. You will be amazed at what's out there.

• Like 1

• Members

ive been trying to talk my bf into buying something for me online, something that would be a complete suprize ;)

i have never looked at stores online, im worried about the fit because im kinda a weird size.

• Like 1

• Members

ive been trying to talk my bf into buying something for me online, something that would be a complete suprize ;)

i have never looked at stores online, im worried about the fit because im kinda a weird size.

What do you mean a weird size? Bottom heavy, top heavy???? What could be weird?

• Members

well, its always super hard to find a bra that my boobs will actually fit into, much less one that looks good. i love panties though! i guess it would be easier to find less constricting tops online that dont really require an exact "fit", like a nightie or just a "not bra" top. or i could only wear panties! ;)

• Like 1

• Members

well, its always super hard to find a bra that my boobs will actually fit into, much less one that looks good. i love panties though! i guess it would be easier to find less constricting tops online that dont really require an exact "fit", like a nightie or just a "not bra" top. or i could only wear panties! ;)

Have you tried baby dolls that are sold separately. OR form fitting stretchy ones, OR unconstructed ones.

• Like 1

• Members

i love babydolls! i just checked out trashy.com, they have some awesome stuff, but a little pricey

There are outfits of every price range weather your looking in NM, Macys, Target...... You will find them in every price range. You don't have to spend more than you can. Check it out on line.......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I too love sexy lingerie. It's hard finding stuff that fits both upper and lower parts, and I've always had a hard time with that. If you're small, you're not suppose to have big boobs, and if you're big, you're not suppose to be tall.....it's a pain in the ass......

• Like 1